Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? (3925 Views)

Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Who Is Your Stockbroker? / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by ihedioramma: 1:02pm On May 02, 2013
What is the minimum your broker takes to invest for you? A Broker/House told me he don't take money below #200,000, while the other told me he collects #50,000 upwards. What can you say about this? How much does your Stock-broker collect (minimum)??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by manie(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT IS THE MINIMUN YOUR BROKER TALK TO INVEST FOR YOU? A BROKER/HOUSE TOLD ME HE DONT TALK ANY MONEY BELOW #200,000, WHY THE OTHER TOLD ME #50,000 UP. WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS? WHAT IS THE MINIMUN YOUR BROKER/HOUSE TALK TO INVEST FOR YOU AND HOW GOOD ARE THEY? .

I have four brokers, one takes a minimum of 250k, another requires a minimum of 500k, one needs minimum of 1 million and the last requires a minimum of 5 million Naira before you can open a stockbroking account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by manie(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2013
manie:

I have four brokers, one takes a minimum of 250k, another requires a minimum of 500k, one needs minimum of 1 million and the last requires a minimum of 5 million Naira before you can open a stockbroking account.

After the initial purchase they can accept as little as 10k to invest for their clients.
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by phemmie06(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2013
Chapel dunham receive #0.00 Not sure of shalom securities accept a minimum amount
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 03, 2013
Fidelity stock brokers(fsl) use 5k to open account. Afterwards, u can buy shares of any amt. Dt 5k is nt used to buy any share for u, its like acnt opening processing fee.
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 03, 2013
manie:

Please wats d name of d stock brokers?
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by Dexterax(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2013
I run a stockbroking account with Investment One (formerly GTB Asset Management). Minimum as @ when I opened was N50,000.00. Not sure what it is now. I must say, their services are really good!
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by ihedioramma: 6:43am On May 04, 2013
Dexterax: I run a stockbroking account with Investment One (formerly GTB Asset Management). Minimum as @ when I opened was N50,000.00. Not sure what it is now. I must say, their services are really good!
WHAT IS THERE NEW NAME NOW? TRY AND GET TO US WHAT IT TALK'S TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND THE MINIMUM THEY TALK TO INVEST FOR INVESTOR?.
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by manie(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2013
mercylicious:

Please wats d name of d stock brokers?

UBA Sockbrokers 250k, Union Capital market 500k, BGL Securities 1 million, FBN Securities 5 Million.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by Dexterax(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT IS THERE NEW NAME NOW? TRY AND GET TO US WHAT IT TALK'S TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND THE MINIMUM THEY TALK TO INVEST FOR INVESTOR?.

Please check out: www.investment-one.com for more information. Their address on Victoria Island is also on the site.
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by lazinc(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2013
OP, you can try ARM, formally owned by GTB. Their services are superb and they also have great team of securities analysts that carry out analyses of most Public coys and recommendations which you can compare with yours before making any investment decision.
The minimum amount required to open a stockbroking account with them is 50K as earlier mentioned, subsequently you can invest with any amount.
They have other investment services as well, like the ARM Mutual fund, Aggressive Growth Fund just to mention a few.
Great online portal where you can monitor your portfolio as well as carryout transactions on your portfolio. Ever since I opened an account with ARM I have never been disappointed.
You get them here www​.armsecurities.com.ng/

Gosh! Have I been doing some PR for ARM? Anyways that's the result you derive when you offer a quality service to your customers.
Goodluck!
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by ihedioramma: 6:56pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=laz_inc]OP, you can try ARM, formally owned by GTB. Their services are superb and they also have great team of securities analysts that carry out analyses of most Public coys and recommendations which you can compare with yours before making any investment decision.
The minimum amount required to open a stockbroking account with them is 50K as earlier mentioned, subsequently you can .
THANK'S THE 50K I WILL USE TO OPEN IT WILL THAT BE THERE OWN OR WILL THEY USE IT TO INVEST FOR ME?.
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by lazinc(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2013
^^^It will still be yours except the 2% or so that will go for their commission and transaction fee with CSCS.
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by manie(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2013
[quote author=ihedioramma][/quote

Any money you pay to your broker is yours, the money will be used to buy any stock you ask them to buy.
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 09, 2013
ECL Asset Management Limited will open a stock brokerage account for you with N100,000 in cash or certificate value. You can conclude the account opening processes online. visit www.equatorcapitalng.com
Re: Minimum Amount Your Stockbroker Accepts To Invest For You? by ihedioramma: 8:04pm On May 11, 2013
stalwartnaija: ECL Asset Management Limited will open a stock brokerage account for you with N100,000 in cash or certificate value. You can conclude the account opening processes online. visit www.equatorcapitalng.com
ok thats 2much.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Profitable Business Can One Do With 1M ? Urgent Pls! / A Simple Solution To Making Money Online Without A Having A Website. / How To Get The Capital To Finance Your Plans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.