Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,556 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow (7977 Views)

Waec To Release Result Today!!! / Jamb Release Result On Friday / Get Facebook Alert When Jamb Release Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by wizzyskuki: 1:47pm On May 02, 2013
jamb to release release result tomorrow.
joint admission and matriculation examination
result to be out tomorrow.

Goodluck to all Jambites

Goodluck to all Jambites
wizzyskuki: jamb to release release result tomorrow.

Goodluck to all Jambites

Goodluck to all Jambites
[quote author=wizzyskuki]jamb to release release result tomorrow.

Goodluck to all Jambites

Goodluck to all Jambites

Re: Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by inuyasha01(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2013
Stop spreading rumours.@ all the result will be released on 07/05/2013. Ignore any other date

1 Like

Re: Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by Sholani: 6:33pm On May 02, 2013
Share this if You Are Interested in Learning the most popular Free Browsing Setting Currently Out there, popularly known as the "MAGIC SIM"

A number of Persons who has learnt this are currently making enough money from it by configuring and selling these MAGIC SIM's at over N5000 depending on their area of residence.

This simple setting allows you to browse the internet and download freely over the air, with no data restrictions.
I download "Hindi, Indian movies" of over 10gb daily, each weighing 600Mb from youtube using this method.

Enough have been said however, and I would be sending you the exact procedures to get this done with ease.

Note, this is only for interested persons, and it costs just N5,000.

If you are interested in learning and making money by selling pre-configured MAGIC SIMS while it last, Write to me on chibuzor_obasi@yahoo.com to Solicit for the account details to pay into, and also send me your Phone number and Email to send the procedure to once payment has been confirmed.

Tell your Friends and benefit from this while it lasts!!!
Re: Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by neversaynever(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2013
cmooa: Gain Admission into Top Universities in India In Just Three (3) days.
With high academic standard
Very Affordable Tuition Fee
Visa Support

Contact
Mr Emmanuel Akanimo
Representative for Nigerian Students in India (MGU)
india.admission1@gmail.com
+91-9971827658

How authentic is your claim?

Na wah oh. People never enter naija institution finish, na india own you come dey advertise.
Re: Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by emmatony: 9:16pm On May 02, 2013
is this information frm my oga at the top?
Re: Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by Yojoe(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2013
never_say_never:

Na wah oh. People never enter naija institution finish, na india own you come dey advertise.
cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by fortknox1: 9:57pm On May 02, 2013
Reserved!
Re: Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by Lordgatt46(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2013
FREE MAGIC SIM IS AVAILABLE @ WWW.VNTI.MWB.IM OR WWW,NAIJABUX.TK
Re: Jamb To Release Result Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:23am On May 03, 2013
@OP just like that? What is the source of this info? Can you substantiate this information by providing a link or something.

(1) (Reply)

NELFUND Acknowledges Receipt Of ₦50 Billion From Recovered Proceeds Of Crime / I'm Confused, Where Do I Go: Hertfordshire, Coventry Or Bournemouth! / Some Abbreviations And Acronyms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.