Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 (195485 Views)

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Delta State University, Abraka –Admission To Postgraduate Programmes 2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by amedave(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kingzy4pep: I witnessed d senate meeting held on d 25th june. So I heard some of d lecturers discussing after d meeting and from d discussion I heard, I inferred d form will be out by nxt week. I will still be here to update u guys. Jst keep studying hard.
confirmed, gud reporting
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by amedave(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Breaking news: delsu would'nt admit into engineering,computer science nd accounting/accountancy. Post ume result to be out 24 hours after exams
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
IT IS OUT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check it out on www.delsu.edu.ng

GOODLUCK!!!!!!
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
SCREENING OF UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform all candidates, who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) as first and/or second choice in the 2013 Direct Entry and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above, that they are invited to the University’s screening exercise

SUBJECTS FOR SCREENING
Candidates will be screened for knowledge in the relevant UME subjects for their chosen course of study.

REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only for the screening and for accessing the result online. This does not include bank charges. Payment should be made to any of the following banks:
Unity Bank
Ecobank
UBA
Zenith Bank
Fidelity Bank
Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)

Ensure that Jamb Registration No. and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.

PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN

(i) Visit www.delsuonline.com

(ii) Click online application

(iii) Click Start

(iv) Click Post-UTME or Post-Direct entry

(v) Click Start

(vi) Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number

(vii) Submit the form and generate PIN

(viii) Print out the PIN generated

(ix) Visit any of the specified banks for payment

(a) Candidates should, with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2013 POST-UTME Screening form online at http://www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.

(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.

(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.

(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of original different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.

(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.

(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of examination a day after closure of application form.

(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of examination.

(h) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:

i. A copy of print-out of venue and seat number

ii. A copy of the Print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.

iii. UTME Result Slip

iv. Two recent passport-sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.

v. Four Figure Table (where applicable)

vi. Biro, 2B or 4B Pencil and Eraser

3) On-line application will start on Thursday, June 27, 2013.

4) Application website closes at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, July 19, 2013.

5) Candidates can access their results online 24 hours after the screening exercise

NOTE

(a) Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME

(b) GSM Phones are NOT allowed

(c) Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.

(d) Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.

(e) For candidates who applied to JAMB to read Engineering and Computer Science, they are expected to apply to other related programmes in the Faculty of Science. While those who applied to read Accountancy/Accounting are expected to apply to any Department in the Faculty of Management Sciences.

1 Like

Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
UNA DON SEE AM!!!!?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by stanley2sky(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
amedave: Special apology to u bt was only trying to save the people. I must confess the error wasnt frm me because u said u saw it pasted at the pd notice board of which i went to check nd ntin was there, i cal a banker friend nd she said there wasnt anytin like dat i also cal a frnd at ict office he said school was yet to tel them anytin wit respect to dat. Infact since monin av been on dis to ensure i mislead none and as i cn tel u nw delsu is confused nd incompetent nt me as i talk to u the site 2 register the post ume is nt ready if u doubt me visit delsuonline.com nd click on generate virtual pin. Lastly no bank has recieve any official notification to start the sale of forms infact when i enterd ecobank to ask for deltails they were looking at me like dumies they said they dnt knw anytin abt it, nw would u blame me for trying to be more official? Thou yestaday i heard lots of stufs like dat bt there wasnt any tin to verify it. I dnt believe in speculations i dnt say tins am nt 99% sure of. I wnt 2 say again am sori bt did dat for u 2 prove beyound reasnable doubt though i went 2 far. My last words 'the form is nt on sale yet though notice is out nd there is yet to be a fixd fee for it d reasn is dat d notice reads d form nd result checkin is 2k witout bank charge nd nw banks r yet to be notified so u cnt rili say, pls my pals look b4 u leap dnt be in a hurry my advice is dat dnt buy the form tis week even if bank have it.' imagine a school release notice for the sale of post ume nd there is no site yet to register it, banks r yet to be notified, wat a waste
my bro, ya too make sense jare! i duff my cap 4 u.. thanks so so much 4 d info. ya r really a man of peace.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by stanley2sky(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
PatienceAl: SCREENING OF UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform all candidates, who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) as first and/or second choice in the 2013 Direct Entry and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above, that they are invited to the University’s screening exercise

SUBJECTS FOR SCREENING
Candidates will be screened for knowledge in the relevant UME subjects for their chosen course of study.

REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only for the screening and for accessing the result online. This does not include bank charges. Payment should be made to any of the following banks:
Unity Bank
Ecobank
UBA
Zenith Bank
Fidelity Bank
Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)

Ensure that Jamb Registration No. and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.

PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN

(i) Visit www.delsuonline.com

(ii) Click online application

(iii) Click Start

(iv) Click Post-UTME or Post-Direct entry

(v) Click Start

(vi) Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number

(vii) Submit the form and generate PIN

(viii) Print out the PIN generated

(ix) Visit any of the specified banks for payment

(a) Candidates should, with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2013 POST-UTME Screening form online at http://www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.

(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.

(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.

(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of original different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.

(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.

(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of examination a day after closure of application form.

(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of examination.

(h) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:

i. A copy of print-out of venue and seat number

ii. A copy of the Print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.

iii. UTME Result Slip

iv. Two recent passport-sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.

v. Four Figure Table (where applicable)

vi. Biro, 2B or 4B Pencil and Eraser

3) On-line application will start on Thursday, June 27, 2013.

4) Application website closes at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, July 19, 2013.

5) Candidates can access their results online 24 hours after the screening exercise

NOTE

(a) Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME

(b) GSM Phones are NOT allowed

(c) Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.

(d) Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.

(e) For candidates who applied to JAMB to read Engineering and Computer Science, they are expected to apply to other related programmes in the Faculty of Science. While those who applied to read Accountancy/Accounting are expected to apply to any Department in the Faculty of Management Sciences.

thanks so so much patience, am much glad with this post! thumbs up[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
stanley2sky: thanks so so much patience, am much glad with this post! thumbs up[color=#770077][/color] shocked
always at ur service boss

1 Like

Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by amedave(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
stanley2sky: my bro, ya too make sense jare! i duff my cap 4 u.. thanks so so much 4 d info. ya r really a man of peace.
Thanks for the encouragement we need nt fight over issues bt settle them

1 Like

Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by benjnr(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is to inform the general public that admission is currently going on at the delta state university, agbor campus. Admission is strictly based on Jamb. Anyone that wrote Jamb can now apply even though u did not fill the school in your jamb slip, provided u scored 180 and above in your Jamb.

Any question will be highly welcomed, NUC approved few courses. Some of the courses approved that i can still remember include:
Economics education
Social Studies education
Agricultural Science education
Business Education,
chemistry education,
geography education,
English education
Accounting education and many other courses
it has been authorized to admitted students into the faculty of education only,and it is also known as college of education in affiliation with delta state university, abraka.

you can also check you jamb website for other further information about courses

this institution is a body of the main campus
for further information you can contact me on 08096170709 or add 2go username: benjnr
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
benjnr: This is to inform the general public that admission is currently going on at the delta state university, agbor campus. Admission is strictly based on Jamb. Anyone that wrote Jamb can now apply even though u did not fill the school in your jamb slip, provided u scored 180 and above in your Jamb.

Any question will be highly welcomed, NUC approved few courses. Some of the courses approved that i can still remember include:
Economics education
Social Studies education
Agricultural Science education
Business Education,
chemistry education,
geography education,
English education
Accounting education and many other courses
it has been authorized to admitted students into the faculty of education only,and it is also known as college of education in affiliation with delta state university, abraka.

you can also check you jamb website for other further information about courses

this institution is a body of the main campus
for further information you can contact me on 08096170709 or add 2go username: benjnr

i wana apply for it o..but iddnt pick it....am i gud to go.....if yes.....how can i purchase d form and i'd lyk u to post more details....tanx boss
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2013
I can help u guys purchase d form if you got no one here or you are far away. 08061368519.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by GABRIEL299(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
WHEN IS DATE OF THE EXAM ITSELF?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by benjnr(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
PatienceAl: i wana apply for it o..but iddnt pick it....am i gud to go.....if yes.....how can i purchase d form and i'd lyk u to post more details....tanx boss
d form comes out immediately main campus putme. For now the school havent said the modes for application
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by amedave(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2013
For help or advice call
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by drealdoc89(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2013
the date for the exam is july 30th,2013. thats wen its kicking off.
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by azubukograce: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2013
pls did delsu offer part time program?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by GorgeousReney(f): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pls hw is d applicatn procex lyk?
Must it b done @ delsu? Or it cn b done anywer? (both buyin of d pin nd evrytin)......
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pls is it true dat d form Is Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊oτ
sold outside delta state cos am I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Callynx700(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
idimone angela: Pls is it true dat d form Is Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊oτ
sold outside delta state cos am I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos
u can register for d putme anywhere..just read d procedure for payment on their site coz itz tru Etransact

1 Like

Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls I'd like 2 know d cost of d form. Thanks
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
best88: Pls I'd like 2 know d cost of d form. Thanks
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Kelvin4224: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Why was engineering not accredited and what are prospective students suppose to do?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by amedave(m): 12:21am On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=Kelvin4224]j
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Kelvin4224: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2013
amedave: . Choose another course in the faculty of science
can one change back his course later on when engineering is accredited?
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
plz i nid answers asap.....will d strike affect d post-utme date?......
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by goodguy4sure(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
All Delsu Applicant For dis 2013 Post Jamb or Direct Entry are advised to purchase their forms within the time frame, And Those far from Abraka Can Call Me On +2348136113757 for purshase. Reliable and trusted. Wishn all students success as they prepare for the exams
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by engrzion(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2013
DELSU POST UME 2013, EXPIRY DATE 14TH JULY 2013 BY MIDNIGHT
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE PATRONISED US FROM LAGOS, ABUJA AND ONITSHA, FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET PROCESS YOUR DELSU POST UME FORM PLS FOLLOW THE INSTURUCTIONS BELOW
1. SEND ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS TO believeinzion@yahoo.com
documents to include
name, surname, state of origin, l.g.a, jamb reg no, first and sencond choice of university, jamb subjects and score, phone number, name of next of kin, house address
2. SCAN AND SEND YOUR PASSPORT WITH RED BACKGROUND TO THE EMAIL ABOVE
3. COPY MY ACCOUNT NUMBER
ACCOUNT NAME: OKPO ZION O
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0024335980
ACCOUNT TYPE : SAVINGS
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK
4. SEND ME UR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR PHOTOCARD WHEN I AM DONE PROCESSING YOUR FORMS, IF YOU PAY IN THE MORNING I WILL FINISH PROCESSING BEFORE 4PM
5. PLEASE CALL ME ON 08036969390 FOR MORE DETAILS ON COST OF PROCESSING AND COURIER CHARGES
D'ZION EDUCATION CENTER, 111 AIRPORT ROAD, WARRI OPPOSITE DSTV OFFICE
we are working for the good of all................
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by engrzion(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2013
DELSU POST UME 2013, EXPIRY DATE 14TH JULY 2013 BY MIDNIGHT
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE PATRONISED US FROM LAGOS, ABUJA AND ONITSHA, FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET PROCESS YOUR DELSU POST UME FORM PLS FOLLOW THE INSTURUCTIONS BELOW
1. SEND ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS TO believeinzion@yahoo.com
documents to include
name, surname, state of origin, l.g.a, jamb reg no, first and sencond choice of university, jamb subjects and score, phone number, name of next of kin, house address
2. SCAN AND SEND YOUR PASSPORT WITH RED BACKGROUND TO THE EMAIL ABOVE
3. COPY MY ACCOUNT NUMBER
ACCOUNT NAME: OKPO ZION O
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0024335980
ACCOUNT TYPE : SAVINGS
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK
4. SEND ME UR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR PHOTOCARD WHEN I AM DONE PROCESSING YOUR FORMS, IF YOU PAY IN THE MORNING I WILL FINISH PROCESSING BEFORE 4PM
5. PLEASE CALL ME ON 08036969390 FOR MORE DETAILS ON COST OF PROCESSING AND COURIER CHARGES
D'ZION EDUCATION CENTER, 111 AIRPORT ROAD, WARRI OPPOSITE DSTV OFFICE
we are working for the good of all................
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Aghagba(f): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2013
Am confused,pls can sum1 help me out i got 179 nd cutoff is 180.can i still buy d form.ur advise is needed pls
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by PatienceAl(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
Aghagba: Am confused,pls can sum1 help me out i got 179 nd cutoff is 180.can i still buy d form.ur advise is needed pls
plz dont try it o
Re: Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 by Dan1el: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2013
Pls Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ there any way to correct an error made when filling de application form

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (97) (Reply)

2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.