Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Top 5 Free Alternatives To Backupbuddy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Free Alternatives To Backupbuddy (915 Views)

5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons / Better Alternatives To Paypal / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Free Alternatives To Backupbuddy by vowiski(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2013
They are alot of Free Alternatives to BackupBuddy. Backing up of your blog is fundamentally important. In the past few years, BackupBuddy has given over 100,000 websites absolute and sleek control over their database management.

Lunched in 2005, with series of multiple improvements over previous versions can justify the high price tag slammed on the premium version of BackupBuddy. I am not against this, a charge is always the reward for quality. But, if you can't afford the price tag, don't feel sad, I have highlighted some Free Alternatives to BackupBuddy.

They are alot of Free Alternatives to BackupBuddy out there but these five look promising.

1. Backup Wordpress.
free alternatives to backupbuddy
Image Credit: vgjoeguide
Backup WordPress gives you the option to carry out complete site backups or just the database. Once you initiate the back up, you get an email notification upon completion.

However, the drawback is that your backup is stored in your server, should your server get crashed, you will obviously loose your backups and the original website. Storing your backups in the same server as your website isn't a good practice, but if you trust your web host well enough, they why not Backup Wordpress?
Click here to download the latest version of Backup Wordpres Plugin
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/05/5-top-free-alternatives-to-backupbuddy.html

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? / New Gmail Mobile View :- What's Your Say? / Please I'm New To Web Designing, Kindly Help Me In Any Way Possible. Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.