Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Who Wants A Form Hosting ! I Think Most Nigerians Lacks This In Their Web Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Wants A Form Hosting ! I Think Most Nigerians Lacks This In Their Web Site (571 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / If I Build A Topnotch Forum, I'll Pay For The Hosting, I Need Forum Mangers / SMT Hosting Is D Worst Hosting I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants A Form Hosting ! I Think Most Nigerians Lacks This In Their Web Site by georgen2u(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2013
Hi Fellow Nigerians, i took my time to check some of the web sites posted in this forum, Most of them i must admit are quite cute while some needs refreshing touches, but when it comes to custom dynamism it seems its only few that have that taste! OK for instance i trued t see some of their 'Contact us" page its either there is no form at all in their or even if their is , it is not efficient in design ( form fields lapping on each other) or its not working properly I have been developing a system call it a form hosting platform with helps from some developers (outside) i want to introduce a form hosting platform

Features
Just like Ad-serve, you will design your from wit your site theme, logo and what have you
Create unlimited fields, and even customize the thank you page or redirect to your web site
Create even Job application, Resumes and payment subscription forms with multiple pages, even give your users the options to resume latter
Send a copy of the form data to the user, send one to your e-mail and also have one stored in your admin panel where you can even reply to them, export their e-mails, any filed to MS Excel or CSV

Set automated form opening date and closure date (even in hours)

Just a code and insert in where ever you want it t appear and you see it in action, Please i want to offer the test drive to 10 Nigerians only free! if you're interested Reply to this thread and i will show you the url
Anyway Thank you all.
Re: Who Wants A Form Hosting ! I Think Most Nigerians Lacks This In Their Web Site by feelme3(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2013
Hello sir. I would really appreciate if you include me.
But how come the site on your profile don't have a contact form in the contact page?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Wants A Form Hosting ! I Think Most Nigerians Lacks This In Their Web Site by georgen2u(m): 12:16am On May 04, 2013
I was working on the Site ok i hope you will check back
Re: Who Wants A Form Hosting ! I Think Most Nigerians Lacks This In Their Web Site by georgen2u(m): 12:40am On May 04, 2013
feel_me: Hello sir. I would really appreciate if you include me.
But how come the site on your profile don't have a contact form in the contact page?
Thanks
i Have Created your account Please Just respond with your e-mail so that i can send in your login details

(1) (Reply)

Value Added Services & Solutions For You. / I Have A Problems Uploading My Web Files. / How To Submit And Verify Your Blog On Bing Webmaster Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.