Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Naija Police - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Police (914 Views)

Pic :naija Police....what Do We Call This? / Naija Police Nd Their Wahala!!!.....quite Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Police by hayubee(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2013
The Nigerian Police, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The UN President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The Nigerian Police goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten Antelope. The Antelope is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"
Re: Naija Police by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 02, 2013
very asinine Joke,the original Version had NYPD where you put Nigerian Police...but you just had to go and ridicule your own Country didn't you?
Re: Naija Police by librangyps(f): 7:38pm On May 02, 2013
cheesy I had a good laugh. Whether nypd or naija police twas funny. It seems police is police everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And Egyptains / Top Ten Big Boob Problems / WTF Aliko Dangote Acquires 50 Million Dollars Gold Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.