Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

what is happening? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / what is happening? (6476 Views)

I Am On ALIEXPRESS.COM What Do I Buy? / Lindaikeji..com What Is Happening? / Myus.com, What Are Experiences? Positives And Negatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2013
What is happening to nairabet?
People who have made payout requests since Monday are yet to be paid. This is a clear contradiction of the their Hype Payouts take a maximum two working days.
Deleted
I made a payout request of just N8400 since Monday and they have refused to credit my account.
I checked their forum and saw lots and lots of complaints of people not getting paid since last week.
what sort of bookmakers are this people?
I expect akin Alabi to come here and start blabbing as usual.
How i wish their competitors can introduce online funding system and send them out out of business.
Deleted
Akin Alabi you are a disappointment.
Edited on 6/05/2013
Re: what is happening? by teeboy4x(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2013
Guy calm down,remember wed is public holiday,guess u must av received your money by now
Re: what is happening? by naijacutee(f): 7:56am On May 03, 2013
How can you, with one mouth confirm that:
- A company has a good reputation, and that you have always received payment within 48 hours
- You know the founders name
- You suspect they might be going through financial difficulties ( this may or may not be true - it's only a suspicion on your part)

And with the same mouth, you label them a fraud? Do you know the meaning of the word at all? I have no affiliations with this company, and I understand that you're trying to provoke a reaction from them having exhausted the means of dialogue, but you sound like an intelligent person who understands the difference between bring scammed and not being scammed.

4 Likes

Re: what is happening? by neksummi(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2013
Haba! I don't know why people are so quick to call others fraudulent. Why did you join them if you knew they are fraudulent? Tell us now whether they've paid you or not.

1 Like

Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2013
naijacutee: How can you, with one mouth confirm that:
- A company has a good reputation, and that you have always received payment within 48 hours
- You suspect they might be going through financial difficulties ( this may or may not be true - it's only a suspicion on your part)

And with the same mouth, you label them a fraud? Do you know the meaning of the word at all? I have no affiliations with this company, and I understand that you're trying to provoke a reaction from them having exhausted the means of dialogue, but you sound like an intelligent person who understands the difference between bring scammed and not being scammed.

You have better shut your putrid mouth.
When people make a promise of paying withing 48 hours and same 48 hours turns to a millennium without reasonable feedback what do you call such.
nairabet is a fraud. simple

1 Like

Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2013
neksummi: Haba! I don't know why people are so quick to call others fraudulent. Why did you join them if you knew they are fraudulent? Tell us now whether they've paid you or not.
They have not yet paid and what are you going to do now?
Jump in the river.
Thank God i play same bet with bwin and williamhill, i will have think paying out winnings is a dream.
Some of you cant just reason without your upper chambers
Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2013
teeboy4x: Guy calm down,remember wed is public holiday,guess u must av received your money by now
I have not.
Nairabet is fraudulent simple.
Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2013
naijacutee: How can you, with one mouth confirm that:
- [s]A company has a good reputation, and that you have always received payment within 48 hours[/s]
- [s]You suspect they might be going through financial difficulties ( this may or may not be true - it's only a suspicion on your part[/s])

You are not making sense with those 3 statements.
Re: what is happening? by naijacutee(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2013
OmoLisabi:
When people make a promise of paying withing 48 hours and same 48 hours turns to a millennium without reasonable feedback what do you call such.

No comment.
Re: what is happening? by stagger: 12:06pm On May 03, 2013
OmoLisabi:

Tomorrow when you want this to go to the front page, you will come back to the same moderator you said has a putrid mouth to beg.

Some of you need to go back home and get home training on how to address your fellow human beings.
Re: what is happening? by neksummi(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2013
stagger:

Tomorrow when you want this to go to the front page, you will come back to the same moderator you said has a putrid mouth to beg.

Some of you need to go back home and get home training on how to address your fellow human beings.

The same person who said Akin Alabi would come here "blabbing as usual" is the one responding to people with no decorum! We're not condoning their inability to make payments as stipulated as you alleged but what we're saying is you shouldn't be quick to call people fraudulent because they failed to meet up to something at one point or the other. Don't forget, you also have a business, if it isn't well known today, it's going to be known tomorrow. How would you feel if you were labelled fraudulent?
Re: what is happening? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 03, 2013
OmoLisabi:
you go let people hear word because you manage wan withdraw 8500. Nairabet will go bankrupt because of your petty winnings. You are very mad! You think akin alabi came all this way to be called a fraud. You had better call their customer care instead of fooling yourself here.
Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2013
BLINK82
you are just yawning dust.
They are yet to pay. Everybody is saying the same thing on the nairabet forum.
They are pleading since monday.
God bless bwin and williamhill.
Re: what is happening? by chimmafine(f): 9:38pm On May 03, 2013
OmoLisabi: Akin Alabi you are a disappointment.

Hey poster, becareful how you open ur lips on public forum. I don't doubt your claims but it's not enough reason to label Nairabet a fraud. You 're not the only one into this, infact most of us are. And if u think Nairabet is not doing well, then try 9japredict or even Nairastake.

I guess the problem is that Nairabet is becoming very popular and they should employ more hands in their business. Or even start accepting e-currency deposits like liberty reserve, webmoney, perfect money etc.. so as to automate payouts automatically via api.

I have used so many bookies, only one can i recommend. See my signature link for my recommendation.
Re: what is happening? by chiboy11(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2013
I won't suport @omolisabi or suport u guys fightin him, d truth stil remains dat wen a company fail to cary out his set duty somtin somwere s wrong, n wen dey ve chose not 2 pay up now, dat means dey re upto somtin if nt windin up gradually full stop
Re: what is happening? by Manutd19: 10:27pm On May 03, 2013
Am obviously with these guy. If you are to pay someone within 48hrs and you couldn't due to whatever reason, you at least contact that person letting him know what the issue is thereby giving him peace of mind. Truth is hardly will you see bookies like bet365 and other reputable bookies do this without a genuine reason. The guy has the right to complain if you ask me.
Re: what is happening? by methodman(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2013
Nigerians and the way dey run their mouth. Smh.....if you truely know the worth of bookmakers, u wont be shouting because of N8400. Fine he might not have paid you yet but have you called their customer care line to find out the reason behind that? This isnt rocket science Mr. Let me hint you...Monday to Wednessday, the internet banking platform was very poor. I noticed that.We couldnt make payouts to our clients. Do you know the number of people that made withdrawals just like you did? And hey, there is also a limit to the amount that you transfered. Just calm down. You will get it. Please dont insult me because i already know u cant control ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: what is happening? by chiboy11(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2013
^^^ @MR Methodman kindly pay him n stop using internet downtime as xcuse, I wont suport dat in any way,if u work dier or ure d owner of d coy pls pay up ur client dats it n dats final
Re: what is happening? by Trut(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2013
methodman: Nigerians and the way dey run their mouth. Smh.....if you truely know the worth of bookmakers, u wont be shouting because of N8400. Fine he might not have paid you yet but have you called their customer care line to find out the reason behind that? This isnt rocket science Mr. Let me hint you...Monday to Wednessday, the internet banking platform was very poor. I noticed that.We couldnt make payouts to our clients. Do you know the number of people that made withdrawals just like you did? And hey, there is also a limit to the amount that you transfered. Just calm down. You will get it. Please dont insult me because i already know u cant control ur mouth.

Stop this long story and pay him. Your stipulated pay-out time frame is 48 hours, why taking you so long to complete his request?
Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2013
methodman: Nigerians and the way dey run their mouth. Smh.....if you truely know the worth of bookmakers, u wont be shouting because of N8400. Fine he might not have paid you yet but have you called their customer care line to find out the reason behind that? This isnt rocket science Mr. Let me hint you...Monday to Wednessday, the internet banking platform was very poor. I noticed that.We couldnt make payouts to our clients. Do you know the number of people that made withdrawals just like you did? And hey, there is also a limit to the amount that you transfered. Just calm down. You will get it. Please dont insult me because i already know u cant control ur mouth.
Stop running your mouth like a leaking tap, This is not rocket science.
The same internet banking you are attributing their fraudulent behaviour to is the same one Nairastake used to send me N27650 so what are you blabbing about?
Some of you are not really worth your senses?
Re: what is happening? by TemiHope(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2013
OmoLisabi: It has come to the notice of customers that the organization is showing signs of financial distress and bankruptcy.
People who have made payout requests since Monday are yet to be paid. This is a clear contradiction of the their Hype Payouts take a maximum two working days.
Nairabet is fraud and people should just beware of such fraudulent sites.
I made a payout request of just N8400 since Monday and they have refused to credit my account.
I checked their forum and saw lots and lots of complaints of people not getting paid since last week.
How i wish their competitors can introduce online funding system and send them out out of business.
Very Fraudulent and shameful.
Have you been paid?
Same thing over here please.
Re: what is happening? by TemiHope(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2013
You don't seem to get the frustration of getting your money trapped in an organization that have a very poor customer service.
This is too bad for Nairabet
Re: what is happening? by Chinoanyi(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2013
stagger:

just lok @wat ure sayin @stagger , if he begs d MOD dat ve nt said d rite ting for taking this to front page wil it put moni to his pocket , his moni s tied down n all u wud ve told @methodman to do s to just pay dan creating one silly xcuse or d order
Re: what is happening? by Manutd19: 2:53pm On May 04, 2013
Am surprse people are doing biz with these. Look at how methodman replied to the guy. Need more customer service training if you ask me. Did you contact all your customer to let them know there was poor internet service? Bad organization!
Re: what is happening? by methodman(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2013
Nairalanders oooooo.....Una no go kill person with laff. Imagine just because i stated what might possibly be the reason behind the delayed payment see as una attack me and some even said i own the company or work for him. Well, i pray to have a successful company like that sha. POC.....I dont own Nairabet neither do i work for him. Shikena.
Re: what is happening? by methodman(m): 6:27am On May 05, 2013
OmoLisabi:
Stop running your mouth like a leaking tap, This is not rocket science.
The same internet banking you are attributing their fraudulent behaviour to is the same one Nairastake used to send me N27650 so what are you blabbing about?
Some of you are not really worth your senses?
...You dont live up to ur username.. Na you get sense?
Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2013
They are yet to pay.
This is really bad.
Nairabet is now fraud.
Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2013
methodman: Nairalanders oooooo.....Una no go kill person with laff. Imagine just because i stated what might possibly be the reason behind the delayed payment see as una attack me and some even said i own the company or work for him. Well, i pray to have a successful company like that sha. POC.....I dont own Nairabet neither do i work for him. Shikena.
They have refused to contact the clients on why the have yet to make payouts to bank accounts.
That is the most frustrating part of it.
Re: what is happening? by OmoLisabi(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2013
Bump
Re: what is happening? by akinalabi(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2013
OmoLisabi: It has come to the notice of customers that the organization is showing signs of financial distress and bankruptcy.
Nairabet is fraud and people should just beware of such fraudulent sites.

Thank you.

You opened a thread, typed all these to provoke a reaction and YOU DID NOT MENTION YOUR USERNAME. How am I supposed to take a look for you?

OmoLisabi:

OmoLisabi:

OmoLisabi:

Is this a personal attack?

@all

Our payout time remains maximum 2 working days. Yes, sometimes, hiccups do occur but WE DO NOT HOLD ON TO PEOPLE'S MONEY.

We will be 5 years next January. We didn't come this far to hold on to OP's N8,400

Thanks
Re: what is happening? by akinalabi(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2013
OmoLisabi: They have refused to contact the clients on why the have yet to make payouts to bank accounts.
That is the most frustrating part of it.

Speak for yourself brother. All cases are treated individually. Trying to mass mobilize wont work because people are getting paid daily. Have you noticed people are not really flowing with you.

We pay out every single day. Millions paid out this morning already.

State your case and let us deal with it. That you have not done.

QED.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: what is happening? by dav8id(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2013
neksummi:

The same person who said Akin Alabi would come here "blabbing as usual" is the one responding to people with no decorum! We're not condoning their inability to make payments as stipulated as you alleged but what we're saying is you shouldn't be quick to call people fraudulent because they failed to meet up to something at one point or the other. Don't forget, you also have a business, if it isn't well known today, it's going to be known tomorrow. How would you feel if you were labelled fraudulent?
good talk.. Its very easy to lebal someone scam at this forum, i wonder if most of them actually know what scam or fraudeler mean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria / CONSTRUCTION Of Shopping/Shoprite Mall For Nnewi / How Do I Become A Distributor For Pepsi,coke,five Alive E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.