Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Myus.com, What Are Experiences? Positives And Negatives - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Myus.com, What Are Experiences? Positives And Negatives (1116 Views)

How Do Users Of Myus.com Receive Their Goods? / what is happening? / How Realiable Is Www.myus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myus.com, What Are Experiences? Positives And Negatives by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2014
Myus.com has been a great site where people buy items in us and ship it to any address of your choice whether here in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. I have recently activate my premium account with them but am yet to use them for shipping from amazon and ebay or any other us shopping sites. My fear is the shipping cost whether it will be higher than third party agent in Nigeria or not. Have you try them what are your experience with them.Is it penny wise to use them or third party will be better? Please share your experience here for others to learn from it. Thanks
Re: Myus.com, What Are Experiences? Positives And Negatives by bigtt76(f): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Try aascargo.com ...cheaper on the long run. Use if you got genuine credit cards only grin myus.com good too but don't allow consolidation of packages except you're a premium user. They ship yoir items out immediately they get it and you dl your own clearing at customs. Aascargo.com does allow consolidation and they clear your stuff on your behalf and deliver at yoir door steps. they're Nigerians.
Re: Myus.com, What Are Experiences? Positives And Negatives by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Ok. Thanks , I will check it

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of My Poultry Farm / Which Goods Should I Trade In This December Season? / 8 Surprising Ways To Make Your First Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.