Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria (6055 Views)

West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos / Multipak Plastic Factory Sealed After Machine Chops Off Worker’s Head / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Razaq okoya is the owner of eleganza industrial city in Lagos
He also owns oluwa ni shola estate in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 please at at least trending section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2019
More

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by beewhy009(m): 5:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Nice meeting you sir. grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:23am On Oct 18, 2019
He also produces plastic shoes sanitary pads soaps septic tanks water tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:24am On Oct 18, 2019
More

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2019
Hmm

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by NwaAmaikpe: 5:28am On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

Time changes everything.
Eleganza was the company to beat back in the early 90s when plastic is mentioned.

Geepee was also a company to look out for but they couldn't diversify their plastic products.
Today, it is Innoson blazing the trail.

But I'd always admire Razaq Okoya's ever-young looks which is a result of his good taste in younger women, I also admire his business acumen.

But I pray there will be an Eleganza after when he has gone.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2019
Lol
One guy from anambra was saying they own the biggest plastic industry in Nigeria
I was just laughing
Ok plastic eleganza geepee all in southwest
Plus at least three I've forgotten their names
Monaplexfuji also
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:33am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time changes everything.
Eleganza was the company to beat back in the early 90s when plastic is mentioned.

Geepee was also a company to look out for but they couldn't diversify their plastic products.

Today, it is Innoson.
But I'd always admire Razaq Okoya for his taste in women as well as his business acumen.
In south west
Monaplexfuji eleganza ok plastic geepee
I've never seen innoson products in my life
Better say anambra alone
Lol
There are still three more plastic industry in south west bigger than innoson
That anambra guy was lying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 18, 2019
Manufacturers are the real MVP's....

To those comparing Manufacturers, they have same 24hrs like you do..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:36am On Oct 18, 2019
More

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 5:41am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

In south west
Better say anambra alone
Lol
Geepee is own by Indian company stop disgracing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:48am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time changes everything.

Today, it is Innoson blazing the trail.

But I'd always admire Razaq Okoya's ever-young looks which is a result of his good taste in younger women, I also admire his business acumen.

But I pray there will be an Eleganza after when he has gone.
These are the list of eleganza products

Disposables tables chairs wigs suitcases tanks baby diapers soaps shoes bags pens buckets drums
Now how can u be comparing this to innoson
Guy use your brain now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:51am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Geepee is own by Indian company stop disgracing yourself
Lol,there are still those I don't remember
Wasn't it saying saying innoson plastic is the biggest in Nigeria?
Lol
When there are at least ten in sw including multi nationals like geepee
U go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 5:51am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

In south west
Better say anambra alone
Lol
Innosson Manifactures motorcycle tire and tube, storage tanks, PVC ceiling, plumbing materials, toys, plastics for vehicles, chairs, Dustbins Sourvenirs, Stadium seats, Tables, household plastics etc.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Innosson Manifactures motorcycle tire and tube, storage tanks, PVC ceiling, plumbing materials, toys, plastics for vehicles, chairs, Dustbins Sourvenirs, Stadium seats, Tables, household plastics etc.
Ehn?!
What does plastic company means?
I'm saying we already have tens of companies doing that in south west already.
Why then are u guys lying innoson company is the largest in Nigeria when we have over 10 of those companies in sw
If u want to chest beat,chest beat with sense now
I saw the company pictures was posting and it looked like a chicken farm
I've not even posted half of what eleganza is doing talk less of other factories in sw

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 6:02am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

This same eleganza produces soaps detergent diapers wigs for women creams pens pencils umbrellas etc
So what's the fuss about
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 6:02am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Also Helmet
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Ehn?!
What does plastic company means?
I'm saying we already have tens of companies doing that in south west already.
Why then are u guys lying innoson company is the largest in Nigeria when we have over 10 of those companies in sw
If u want to chest beat,chest beat with sense now
I saw the company pictures was posting and it looked like a chicken farm
I've not even posted half of what eleganza is doing talk less of other factories in sw
Can you show me the company in Southwest manufacturing tire and tube, Eleganza doesn't Manifacture storage tanks, the only indigenous companies that manufacturer tanks are Innoson and Masters energy
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2019
Yoruba and Igbo boxing thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Can you show me the company in Southwest manufacturing tire and tube, Eleganza doesn't Manifacture storage tanks, the only indigenous companies that manufacturer tanks are Innoson and Masters energy
Look at this picture very well because I couldn't get higher resolution
Look at the right side
What did u see

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2019
Threads like these increase traffic on Nairaland
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Also Helmet
Proforce produces
Helmets bulletproof vest tyres armoured tyres
Guy go sleep
If I research
I will bring everything here
I no get time for playing with u

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2019
SO BECAUSE A THREAD WAS CREATED FOR INNOSON PLASTIC, YOU GUYS RUSHED AND CREATED THIS ?
CHAII INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS REAL OOO

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by Twoclans(f): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Manufacturers are really the most valuable players in this country ,if only they could have steady power supply.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2019
And he doesn't make too much noise.

I hope this thread does not become SE vs SW. You guys don't want to leave that primaty school kind of argument.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
SO BECAUSE A THREAD WAS CREATED FOR INNOSON PLASTIC, YOU GUYS RUSHED AND CREATED THIS ?
CHAII INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS REAL OOO
I could care less if he created a thread
was lying when he said innoson owns the largest plastic factory in Nigeria
He should have chest beat in silence
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by Smithkafors(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Nawao,the person who created innoson thread did so without comparing, therefore if you want to blow other people's trumpet do so without involving others.If innoso says he own the biggest plastic company,is non of your business.Abi u start the business with am?.By the way,apart from eleganza pen, i have seen his company and estate and I know they are massive,will i now start saying things about him because i have never seen any of his product in the east.By the way no one is competing with SW, everyone should stay on their lane.Eleganza and innoson are great people,I want to be like them so that people like u can create thread for me.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by eternityk: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Smithkafors:
Nawao,the person who created innoson thread did so without comparing, therefore if you want to blow other people's trumpet do so without involving others.If innoso says he own the biggest plastic company,is non of your business.Abi u start the business with am?.By the way,apart from eleganza pen, i have seen his company and estate and I know they are massive,will i now start saying things about him because i have never seen any of his product in the east.By the way no one is competing with SW, everyone should stay on their lane.Eleganza and innoson are great people,I want to be like them so that people like u can create thread for me.
Tnx
Re: Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria by boneruns(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2019
You guys keep arguing who owns the biggest whatever among both tribes, whereas none of you own anything big aside your d*ck.

Even the owners of these companies don't argue like you people do aside a healthy competition to increase their market shares. Both men are great people in the society contributing a lot to improve wellbeing of the citizens.

You guys need to look for something serious to do, or better still go f*ck as many girls with your bigger whatever and stop disturbing us with your inconsequential comparisons.

Compare you lives with your neighbors and see how they have moved forward on life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N417 Billion To Oil Production Disruption In One Month / Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture / IMEX 20HP Diesel Engine Gen With 15kw 18.8kva Alternator. N250,000 (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.