Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dedicate A Song For The Poster Above You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dedicate A Song For The Poster Above You (643 Views)

Guess The Profession Of The Poster Above / Use An Animal To Describe The Poster Above You / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song For The Poster Above You by bingbagbo(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2013
Since there is no one above me, i will dedicate a song for slimchick2k2 my boss, bunmioguns my bro, jojo my gateman, booqee my ex and larride my gardener.
The song is .........Gongo Aso from 9CE embarassed

cry
cry
cry
cry
Re: Dedicate A Song For The Poster Above You by Chanchit: 8:11pm On May 02, 2013
I will dedicate "mama africa" to you. That one they use to play on coolfm. If u dnt knw it, call in and ask for it. Its a very very sweet song. You would love it.
Re: Dedicate A Song For The Poster Above You by bingbagbo(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2013
Chanchit: I will dedicate "mama africa" to you. That one they use to play on coolfm. If u dnt knw it, call in and ask for it. Its a very very sweet song. You would love it.

IS THAT A SING?...SORRY SUNG?? angry

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Wahala: / Breaking News / ....a Fucking Idiot.....@ Johnny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.