Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! (13728 Views)

Guess The Profession Of The Poster Above / Insult The Poster Above You, Lets Play To 4get Fuel Prices : . / Just Read~~dont Insult The Poster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by NEWBIN: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

hahoo,

i is vely hapy to opened this thread yet though o.k.

i had a degree in langlais,

i am going to come.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Ajibel(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
You want make i Insalt you and then get banned also tongue

1 Like

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^
you is very very animalistic. . .mtchèeew, for the where? angry^^
you is bad!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by TheMatrix3: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
Dryest thread in the history of dry threads
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^^ you is animal!!!! You spake as if you can spoke the correct version of your Inglish!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^

i doesnt know why you is so s o and so vagabond!

buttokx!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by rastamouse: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^

Kai! see as you spoken bad gramar. Who teaching you in school?

1 Like

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
don't mind that idiomatic, animalistic, conconbility bin gbagbo.....

He wented to school and he learnted nothing...

Isi Amu like you!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^^

Mogul, yours engriiishiii is badder i might swear.

u must bought a pair of dictionary, and u these rastamouse, u are vely vely vely thief!

buttokx!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Ajibel(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
*am enjoyment the displaying of their madness*
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bighead1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
You popurace is bad engrish speakers.
U got me raffing sarcastiscarity rike i am going clazy.
Awww, gl8, naw you is maker me poo poo inside ma congo.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^
guy, u is spokingly immaturity, and thou must runned to bougght brighter grammared they might help thee worlahiiii cheesy^^
guy, u is spokingly immaturity, and thou must runned to bougght brighter grammared they might help thee worlahiiii
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by dotcomnamename: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2012
Anyway, i'm silent to speak, because all of u talk no sense, i will spoke to seun osewa to pursoe u away from dis forum. Seun osewa must angry to all of us so we can keep silent and do our job. am not joke pls, am serious because seun osewa is elderly here, pls pls pls enough is full of dis. tank you.

1 Like

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 12:23am On Jun 20, 2012
^^^^

water closet!! embarassed^^^^
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by teebadmus(m): 1:02am On Jun 20, 2012
NEW BIN: grin grin grin grin grin

hahoo,

i is vely hapy to opened this thread yet though o.k.

i had a degree in langlais,

All because I are not here with you, is that the reason you is pasting this? I wil come and go and tell ur parents that they have burn their money on you. shiiiiw!

i am going to come.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Murphy7h4: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2012
^^^^some person is stupid ooooo...

How is you copied someone inglish and forgeted to comment your own on the bottom?

1 Like

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2012
bin gbagbo: ^^^

Mogul, yours engriiishiii is badder i might swear.

u must bought a pair of dictionary, and u these rastamouse, u are vely vely vely thief!

buttokx!

Do you wented to skul atall?? becos i doubted it..

Your grammer is the baddest with this thread...

i wonder why the mod are still lefting you to still stay in this jokeing section.

Chiken lap you are!

1 Like

Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2012
^^^
eglishly, you is limping.

how dared thee, shook my head!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2012
^^^

hissing my?
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by rastamouse: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2012
^^
bin_gbagbo I don't thief...I pass thief rong time ago...I be army rubber grin

*elevated status*
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2012
bin gbagbo:
^^^

hissing my?

ANIMAL!!!!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2012
^^

9ja poriis will soon came after your,

isnt it? embarassed^^
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2012
^^^^^ Bakassi and OPC will soon catch you!

Dick head!
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Vickyles!

Attention seeker!

go and play with you Love Machine....cos i don't have your time!

Bloody lesbian!

Bastard Mugulo

Nincompoop

anofia di ka gi tongue
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
^^^^

rainfall girl! intoto
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
bin gbagbo: ^^^^

rainfall girl! intoto

Baba Bingbabo grin grin grin grin

bawo ni? undecided undecided
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by toluing: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
WHY SHALL I SHY
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ajibel: *am enjoyment the displaying of their madness*
Lol! Nice one guy.
Re: Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! by bingbagbo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
toluing: WHY SHALL I SHY

SHYN'T YOU? embarassed
toluing: WHY SHALL I SHY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tom & Jerry Funny Memes . LOL / House Of Wags Comedy Whatsapp Group / Nairaland Mock News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.