Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings (4428 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / Islamophobia,Silly And 'Peaceful' Christians:Doctor Attacked Over Boston Bombing / Injustice To Sect, Cause Of Boko Haram Bombings - Don (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 3:41pm On May 03, 2013
alexis:
Hmmm, it must be the Americans that wrote the Quran then smiley

You are proving to be another waste of time,who knows nothing and bases his ideas on popular perceptions or stereotypes.

The violence wahhabism/salafism espouses have nothing to do with the Holy Quran or Islamic teachings.it is based on the ideology and teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul-Wahab.

So no,the americans did not write the Quran,and just like Wahhabis/Salafists they have nothing to do with Islam.

What you need to remind yourself,assuming you had knowledge of it,is that it was the US that engineered alqaeda and created the terrorist bin laden.

Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today
https://www.nairaland.com/863512/hilary-clinton-confesses-funded-wahhabis

You should also read on "Lawrence of Arabia" and how the british were a driving force behind the rise of wahhabis/salafists and promoted wahhabism/salafism.

Today the US is repeating their past mistake,and supporting an alqaeda affiliated group in syria (similar to boko haram) known as Jubhat al-Nusra to topple the syrian government.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by tbaba1234: 3:47pm On May 03, 2013
musKeeto: I can't just get my head around the fact that someone has the temerity to compare some random bombing in the US with Boko Haram.... angry

Such absurdity....

Dude, you are missing the point.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2013
LagosShia: More western propaganda against the Islamic Republic of Iran.

When do communists abide by religion? The article states communists memebers went na.ked.that's their business.they obviously are anti-Islam and anti-islamic Iran.there are many iranians in exile who are either persian nationalists or communists,and are opposed to anything Islam.they see Islam in Iran as an "arab product",even though Shia Islam is majorly practiced in non-arabic Iran in contrast with Sunni Islam practiced by the majority of Arabs.

This should be a lesson for Muslims,as Ayatollah Khomeini rightly pointed out,that the enemies of Islam don't care whether you're Sunni or Shia.they simply hate Islam.

vedaxcool: ^
When u are able to follow the ayatollah's advice let me know!

https://www.nairaland.com/1217848/iranian-women-went-coverless-protest#14689433
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 4:00pm On May 03, 2013
alexis:

Look at a man who is has no remorse for innocent people that lost their lives in Boston but comes out saying until America stop killing Muslims or leaves Muslim lands Islamic radicalization will continue. Is America in Northern Nigeria? Is America in Syria. Yet you tell me my posts give me away? Cha!

Yes america is in syria.your lack of knowledge and failure to see the wahhabi/salafist saudi alliance with israel and america,along turkey and qatar,with what's happening in syria,means you know nothing.at least half of those fighting in syria are foreign militants sent into syria through turkey and jordan.they are mostly alqaeda wahhabi/salafist militants.they have been brainwashed into believing that syria must be freed from "Shia and Iranian influence".again sectarianism at work to further america and israel's interests in the middle east.without foreign backing those fighting in syria would not last a month against government forces.all the talk from america and the saudi and qatari dictatorships about "liberating" the syrian people translates into sending in weapons and fighters to destroy syria.it is in the interest of israel and the west that syria falls.then hezbollah (the shia resistance movement in lebanon) would be neutralized without the support of assad in syria,and israel would feel safe in its norther border with lebanon.iran too would be isolated,as its main ally in syria would have been taken down.

These are complicated politics issues built on very lethal intelligence that a bigot or an islamophobe can hardly understand.no capacity!
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by maclatunji: 10:20pm On May 03, 2013
tbaba1234: If you read the post, you will see that it is about feeling 'guilty'. I am saddened by the death of all innocents but i am not guilty of it.

I would encourage you to read the post carefully before making shallow comments.

He cannot understand simple English.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by alexis(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2013
LagosShia:

You are proving to be another waste of time,who knows nothing and bases his ideas on popular perceptions or stereotypes.

The violence wahhabism/salafism espouses have nothing to do with the Holy Quran or Islamic teachings.it is based on the ideology and teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul-Wahab.

So no,the americans did not write the Quran,and just like Wahhabis/Salafists they have nothing to do with Islam.

What you need to remind yourself,assuming you had knowledge of it,is that it was the US that engineered alqaeda and created the terrorist bin laden.

Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today
https://www.nairaland.com/863512/hilary-clinton-confesses-funded-wahhabis

You should also read on "Lawrence of Arabia" and how the british were a driving force behind the rise of wahhabis/salafists and promoted wahhabism/salafism.

Today the US is repeating their past mistake,and supporting an alqaeda affiliated group in syria (similar to boko haram) known as Jubhat al-Nusra to topple the syrian government.

You can try and politicize the violence in Islam as been sectarian, you can really really really try - but it will get you no where. What has the Wahhabis/Salafists got to do with Sunnis and Shittes killing themselves in Iraq?

You can hold on to your beliefs and opinions. It can't change the fact that there is legitimate grounds for violence in the Quran
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by alexis(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2013
LagosShia:

Yes america is in syria.your lack of knowledge and failure to see the wahhabi/salafist saudi alliance with israel and america,along turkey and qatar,with what's happening in syria,means you know nothing.at least half of those fighting in syria are foreign militants sent into syria through turkey and jordan.they are mostly alqaeda wahhabi/salafist militants.they have been brainwashed into believing that syria must be freed from "Shia and Iranian influence".again sectarianism at work to further america and israel's interests in the middle east.without foreign backing those fighting in syria would not last a month against government forces.all the talk from america and the saudi and qatari dictatorships about "liberating" the syrian people translates into sending in weapons and fighters to destroy syria.it is in the interest of israel and the west that syria falls.then hezbollah (the shia resistance movement in lebanon) would be neutralized without the support of assad in syria,and israel would feel safe in its norther border with lebanon.iran too would be isolated,as its main ally in syria would have been taken down.

These are complicated politics issues built on very lethal intelligence that a bigot or an islamophobe can hardly understand.no capacity!

Sorry, you must be working for the Islamic Secret Intelligence Service of All Concern Muslims angry. I am sure there are Americans in Iran as well. Please show us evidence of American troops in Syria.

While you are at it - show us Americans in Northern Nigeria as well because you kept silent on that.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by alexis(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2013
maclatunji:

He cannot understand simple English.

Perhaps you should open your eyes and proof read as a "Moderator"

This is what the poster said:

8. What is needed then to prevent radicalism then?

Of course, the root of the problem is political and until the oppression of Muslims stops, until drone attacks stop, until Western led wars in Muslim lands stop, it will be virtually impossible to stop the endless supply of radical material made available to disaffected youth. Of course that seems like a distant dream. Until then, we have to focus on band-aid measures.

In conclusion, the Muslim community has nothing to apologize for.

Read it and read it again. The poster blames radicalization (he chose his words carefully because he didn't mention Islamic radicalization). He is basically saying the attacks in Boston was as a result of radicalization and not teachings from the Quran - it is all political and not religious. All this is happening because America is in Muslim lands and attacking muslims. So, in summary, he is saying radicalization is a result of American foreign policy in the Muslim world and if muslims respond to the injustice; he has nothing to apologize for because it is all AMERICA FAULT.

It always amazes me how "some" muslims try to rationalize and explain away the violence in their religion. The poster fails to recognize that in Islam there is no distinction between POLITICS & RELIGION.

After all that, some other "muslims" will give him a tap on the back. I think his post was honest and insightful. However, we always go back 360 degrees.

FOR THE MUSLIMS THAT CHOOSE TO ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE - THERE IS LEGITIMATE JUSTIFICATION IN THE QURAN TO DO SO.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 9:43am On May 04, 2013
alexis:

You can try and politicize the violence in Islam as been sectarian, you can really really really try - but it will get you no where. What has the Wahhabis/Salafists got to do with Sunnis and Shittes killing themselves in Iraq?

You can hold on to your beliefs and opinions. It can't change the fact that there is legitimate grounds for violence in the Quran

You should be sorry for yourself.

You're asking "what has the wahhabis/salafists got to do with shia and sunnis killing themselves".so you don't even know that wahhabis aka salafists are a part of sunnis,and are the ones carrying out attacks on shia civilians from pakistan to iraq and elsewhere? You are dumb and opinionated in expressing hatred for islam.you can stick to your hallucinations turned into a religion called christianity.stick to it and you're free to believe as you wish.and good enough I'm not a wahhabi to deny you the freedom to believe.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by alexis(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2013
LagosShia:

You should be sorry for yourself.

You're asking "what has the wahhabis/salafists got to do with shia and sunnis killing themselves".so you don't even know that wahhabis aka salafists are a part of sunnis,and are the ones carrying out attacks on shia civilians from pakistan to iraq and elsewhere? You are dumb and opinionated in expressing hatred for islam.you can stick to your hallucinations turned into a religion called christianity.stick to it and you're free to believe as you wish.and good enough I'm not a wahhabi to deny you the freedom to believe.

Oga, leave Christainity out of this - na your muslims brothers they kill themselves but you come here and start saying wahabs and salafists are the ones spoiling Islam name. I thought Islam and muslims were one. Why the hatred and tension between Shias and Sunnis? Are they not reading the same Quran? Muslims fought so many wars between themselves after Mohammeds death so stop claiming it's a problem with Wahhabis mate. You have to try harder than that.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2013
Lagosshia see why you should stop paying lip service to what your ayatollah say? Now that you have made a fool of yourself how do you feel?
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by tbaba1234: 5:05pm On May 04, 2013
Lagoshia and his 'wahabi' obsession.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 7:10pm On May 04, 2013
tbaba1234: Lagoshia and his 'wahabi' obsession.

keep quiet.instead of saying the truth how your role models are giving islam a bad image,and taking the ummah back to the days of jahiliyyah,you come here to say I am "obsessed".thousands of shia have been killed in Pakistan,and you and your likes turn a blind eye and deaf ear;but you can create a thread to justify your position on the boston bombing in which a few were killed.your role models in Syria,on whom you created a thread about a year ago saying they were "making an oath to Allah",destroyed the grave and exhumed the remains of a Companion,and you said nothing.yet it is the shia who "hate" and "curse" the companions,while sunnis "love" them "all".aren't you ashamed?

is there one terrorist group (abusing the name of Islam) that goes about killing innocent people (be they innocent shia or Christians) for having different beliefs (not political,or combatants against combatants) except that group is inclined towards wahhabism aka salafism.can you deny that? for how long would these bunch of retards hold islam to ransom,play in the interests of the enemies and haters of islam and spill innocent blood,while your likes give ridiculous excuses.

ok fine,lets say im "obsessed".but in all ive said about this group of retards,have I been unjust or dishonest? deal with the message.you have islamophobes wanting to pile all muslims into one basket,and attack Islam for all it stands.and you come here to disregard that the majority of muslims have nothing to do with terrorism,and only that known group of retar.ded blood suckers are the ones doing islam harm.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 7:17pm On May 04, 2013
vedaxcool: Lagosshia see why you should stop paying lip service to what your ayatollah say? Now that you have made a fool of yourself how do you feel?

not like I did not see your foolish attempt above in trying to portray my effort as been at odds with what "my ayatollah" said.i did see your post but I decided to ignore it because with your likes,the thread would only be derailed and end up going in circles.i have no doubt that what the ayatollah said is true,and that the west hates islam be it sunni or shia.no doubt about that.but this message you are bringing to my attention should be presented to the takfiri Wahhabi/salafist groups who have declared muslims as "unbelievers" and justified killing them.again Pakistan is an example,where tens of thousands of shia muslims have been killed.tell the retards deepening the rift between muslims that their evil effort would only play to the advantage of the enemies of islam as a whole.in fact this is what I have all along said in this thread,that the americans are benefitting from the division that retar.ded group is causing between sunnis and shia.but ofcourse,instead of saying it as it is,we want to deny the problem existing and causing harm,in order to live in denial and pretend every muslim must be an angel who follows islam to the dot.ofcourse that is not the case.anyone who fails to see the imperfection,shortcomings and even satanic tendencies of some muslims,and instead wants to blame islam for any of it all,are retards themselves who should be ignored.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2013
^
After making a fool of yourself, you come back here like a frustrated woman blaming thaba for your own actions; lies and slander! Get out of here, did u ever condemn the killing of any sunni in Syria, haven't you been calling them terrorist like Ayatollah berstard Assad? Like I said GET OUT OF HERE, you are no different from the enemies of Islam Khaminaie spoke of. Labeling an entire group for the sin of a few people who have been condemned by the majority of the same people is nothing new, it makes u in the fold of an Islamophobe, or are you any different from Spencer? I hope you know your shia brothers in Iraq and Syria are also killing Sunnis there, did you ever start a thread documenting shia sectarian violence against sunnis? Pls shut your mouth up! And save us your hypocrisy and lies, saying thaba is justifying the bombing in Boston shows how LIES are what shiasm is made of or do now work for the CIA who try to frame muslims for crimes they never thought of? Ok CIA will even find you repulsive! Again keep joining hands with the kafir against Muslims, it isn't new your ancestor shias did the same thing, but still Islam prevailed, after kissing the Kafir's feets what did he pay you with? Insults and belittlement, and that is what you will keep earning as long as you follow falsehood and mistake lies to be the way to get the truth! Please do it more often and see the wages you will earn!
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by tbaba1234: 7:45pm On May 04, 2013
I do not know of any group that call themselves 'wahabi' of 'salafist'. You use the name of Allah and convert it to a derogatory term.

The other time you posted a story about a sheikh (arifi), that later proved to be a fabrication (http://www.alternet.org/world/exhibit-how-islamophobic-meme-can-spread-wildfire-across-internet) . You did not recant your statements. You peddle stories about muslims even from islamophobic sources sources to paint this imaginary evil of yours.

There are extremists but this black and white world you live in, is just unrealistic.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 7:59pm On May 04, 2013
tbaba1234: I do not know of any group that call themselves 'wahabi' of 'salafist'. You use the name of Allah and convert it to a derogatory term.
you should seek knowledge then.

The other time you posted a story about a sheikh (arifi), that later proved to be a fabrication (http://www.alternet.org/world/exhibit-how-islamophobic-meme-can-spread-wildfire-across-internet) . You did not recant your statements. You peddle stories about muslims even from islamophobic sources sources to paint this imaginary evil of yours.

There are extremists but this black and white world you live in, is just unrealistic.

what does arifi have to do with this thread? is there anything I have said thus far in this thread false?

besides,i did not recant what I posted on arifi,because after it was denied,it later on came out to be true.arifi did pass a fatwa permitting Syrian women to do "jihadul nikah" (a form of temporary sex) with Syrian rebels.the news that later showed that his fatwa was practicalized in Syria was created in a thread.that thread got hidden by your friend Maclatunji (your favorite moderator). Syrian women are been used as sex objects by rich Saudis and also by foreign Wahhabi terrorists.

take a look:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304128/Tunisian-girls-head-Syria-offer-Islamic-fighters-sexual-jihad.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by tbaba1234: 8:05pm On May 04, 2013
You are the one that needs to get out of this wahhabi this, wahhabi that...

Read the link, my man.

After further investigation, it was discovered that he never said anything of that nature... The link is clear enough.. You now use daily mail as your authoritative site Daily mail, that peddles nonsense about muslims...

The Tunisian girls will turn out to be another hoax again, as usual.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 8:05pm On May 04, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
After making a fool of yourself, you come back here like a frustrated woman blaming thaba for your own actions; lies and slander! Get out of here, did u ever condemn the killing of any sunni in Syria, haven't you been calling them terrorist like Ayatollah berstard Assad? Like I said GET OUT OF HERE, you are no different from the enemies of Islam Khaminaie spoke of. Labeling an entire group for the sin of a few people who have been condemned by the majority of the same people is nothing new, it makes u in the fold of an Islamophobe, or are you any different from Spencer? I hope you know your shia brothers in Iraq and Syria are also killing Sunnis there, did you ever start a thread documenting shia sectarian violence against sunnis? Pls shut your mouth up! And save us your hypocrisy and lies, saying thaba is justifying the bombing in Boston shows how LIES are what shiasm is made of or do now work for the CIA who try to frame muslims for crimes they never thought of? Ok CIA will even find you repulsive! Again keep joining hands with the kafir against Muslims, it isn't new your ancestor shias did the same thing, but still Islam prevailed, after kissing the Kafir's feets what did he pay you with? Insults and belittlement, and that is what you will keep earning as long as you follow falsehood and mistake lies to be the way to get the truth! Please do it more often and see the wages you will earn!

bla bla bla....I am not getting out of here and I am not shutting up.keep crying and lying,while you talk about frustration.

shia are not killing sunnis in Iraq and Syria.not at all.show me one instance where a "Shia suicide bomber" enters a "sunni mosque" and blow himself up.liar!

it is not us Shia who are allying ourselves with the kaffir.it is your sunni brothers in Syria who have taken up arms and have also come from the corners of the sunni world to perpetuate evil in Syria.it is the higest ranking sunni scholar in the world (Yusuf al-qaradawi) calling for the kaffir and "crusaders" to attack Syria and get rid of bashar al-assad.it is Saudi Arabia and tukey (majority sunni countries ruled by sunnis) who are collaborating with the west to destroy Syria.you can keep crying against the shia for what your own brothers are committing,instead of admitting of how unpleasant their actions are even to you,and confessing that you have found yourself in the wrong boat.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 8:08pm On May 04, 2013
tbaba1234: You are the one that needs to get out of this wahhabi this, wahhabi that...

Read the link, my man.

After further investigation, it was discovered that he never said anything of that nature... The link is clear enough.. You now use daily mail as your authoritative site Daily mail, that peddles nonsense about muslims...

The Tunisian girls will turn out to be another hoax again, as usual.

this same dailymail you are condemning are the ones supporting rebel fighters in Syria.there are sunni preachers who have permitted Syrian females to offer themselves to be used sexually by terrorists,as their own part in the so called "jihad" in Syria.i have only given you one instance.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by tbaba1234: 8:10pm On May 04, 2013
Read the link that clearly shows that this lie was peddled without any verification.

I hope you will also condemn bashar when he commits the next massacre.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 8:18pm On May 04, 2013
tbaba1234: Read the link that clearly shows that this lie was peddled without any verification.

I hope you will also condemn bashar when he commits the next massacre.

I have read the link.it says later aides close to arifi came out to deny the statement.they came out to deny the statement after they see girls in Tunisia rushing into Syria to offer themselves in "sexual jihad".i wouldn't expect arifi or his aides to continue associating themselves with such act.besides,from the article which you need to read,it is clear that it was not only arifi who is said to have made such a statement encouraging sunni girls to offer themselves in sex jihad.

the hypocrisy comes in when bashar al assad fighting combatants and ends up killing them is accused of committing a "massacre".how ridiculous!!! convenient liars!!!

you are using this past topic to evade the points raised in this thread about Wahhabis/salafists as an easy escape route.go back to the topic of this thread.over 20,000 shia muslims killed in Pakistan by Wahhabi/salafist takfiri groups (funded by Saudis) in the last 20 years.what do you say about that?
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by tbaba1234: 9:22pm On May 04, 2013
It is sad when shias are murdered unjustly. Any innocent person killed is unjust.

To suggest that Assad is just killing combatants is absolutely ridiculous, symptom of press tv indoctrination. Assad is fighting hard to remain in power by all means and has committed atrocities to stay there, Houla massacre . Now, i understand that the matter is complex with all interests fighting for their own share of the pie.

Hundreds are killed daily, you will have to be naive to suggest that they are all combatants..
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 9:37pm On May 04, 2013
tbaba1234: It is sad when shias are murdered unjustly. Any innocent person killed is unjust.

To suggest that Assad is just killing combatants is absolutely ridiculous, symptom of press tv indoctrination. Assad is fighting hard to remain in power by all means and has committed atrocities to stay there, Houla massacre . Now, i understand that the matter is complex with all interests fighting for their own share of the pie.

Hundreds are killed daily, you will have to be naive to suggest that they are all combatants..

it is very naïve of you that after you opened a thread on the houla massacre,and it was proven that in that massacre it was in fact alawite and shia civilians who were slaughtered by the sunni rebels,you still come here to hold assad responsible for that massacre.

it is also very false and fake to think that assad or to be precise his soldiers go about from house to house killing sunnis or civilians for opposing him.the large bulk of the Syrian army fighting for assad are sunni officers.it is so ironic that takfiri Wahhabi/salafist terrorists fighting on the orders from Saudi Arabia,qatar,turkey and the west are hell bent on making it look like assad (the alawite) is killing sunni civilians.that is not the case.the majority of the Syrian population including sunnis support assad,who is backed by a largely sunni army.moreover,not once have we seen any sizeable protest similar to what we saw in tahrir square in Egypt,to ask for assad's ouster.few pockets of protesters is not enough excuse to take up arms and smuggle in terrorists by foreign countries to destroy Syria.in every country,there is opposition;but that shouldn't translate to chaos and terror.anyone who believes assad is the oppressor in the Syrian conflict is either a sectarian brainwashed sunni or a pro-Zionist traitor.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2013
LagosShia:

bla bla bla....

Atleast it is departure from Ya Ali madad, seeing no help ever came, grin grin
LagosShia:

I am not getting out of here and I am not shutting up.keep crying and lying,while you talk about frustration.

Man acting like a Frustrated woman what stopped you from answering Alexis? Why hiding behind my posts and thaba's post rather than redeeming your shamed self, you ran behind our back crying your frustration! grin

LagosShia:

shia are not killing sunnis in Iraq and Syria.not at all.show me one instance where a "Shia suicide bomber" enters a "sunni mosque" and blow himself up.liar!

Seriously is something wrong with you?
m.aljazeera.com/se/20135316644370468
rt.com/news/iraq-protesters-killed-sunni-736/

In your small head, shia killing sunnis only happen in a mosque or by suicide bombing! Liars like you are a shame to religion of any kind!

LagosShia:

it is not us Shia who are allying ourselves with the kaffir.it is your sunni brothers in Syria who have taken up arms and have also come from the corners of the sunni world to perpetuate evil in Syria.it is the higest ranking sunni scholar in the world (Yusuf al-qaradawi) calling for the kaffir and "crusaders" to attack Syria and get rid of bashar al-assad.it is Saudi Arabia and tukey (majority sunni countries ruled by sunnis) who are collaborating with the west to destroy Syria.you can keep crying against the shia for what your own brothers are committing,instead of admitting of how unpleasant their actions are even to you,and confessing that you have found yourself in the wrong boat.

Mumu I am talking about your actions here after seeking alliance with kafir, you were disgraced and denied, your shamelessness proved disgraceful, just like your shia ancestors did in times past, just as Syria Army is supplied with Kafir weapons to destroy muslims ! Khaminaie who be thoroughly disappointed, he would wonder why a person would quote his word and decide to pay lip service to it, eventually China and Russia are muslims to lagosshia since they back berstard assad regime with both diplomatic cover and weapons, using Russian made weapons and cover, Syria have continue to murder civilians and committing massacres! The funny thing is that your Ayatollah have no solution to the debacle in Syria only small headed lies they tell people like you to go spew around in forums, instead they back a murder and self style dictator with money, arms and resources! The wrong boat is filled by those who outrightly support a dictator who murder and kills civillians just for asking for their dignity, in the name of sectarian difference.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 10:33pm On May 04, 2013
vedaxcool:

Atleast it is departure from Ya Ali madad, seeing no help ever came, grin grin

Man acting like a Frustrated woman what stopped you from answering Alexis? Why hiding behind my posts and thaba's post rather than redeeming your shamed self, you ran behind our back crying your frustration! grin

Seriously is something wrong with you?
m.aljazeera.com/se/20135316644370468
rt.com/news/iraq-protesters-killed-sunni-736/

In your small head, shia killing sunnis only happen in a mosque or by suicide bombing! Liars like you are a shame to religion of any kind!

Mumu I am talking about your actions here after seeking alliance with kafir, you were disgraced and denied, your shamelessness proved disgraceful, just like your shia ancestors did in times past, just as Syria Army is supplied with Kafir weapons to destroy muslims ! Khaminaie who be thoroughly disappointed, he would wonder why a person would quote his word and decide to pay lip service to it, eventually China and Russia are muslims to lagosshia since they back berstard assad regime with both diplomatic cover and weapons, using Russian made weapons and cover, Syria have continue to murder civilians and committing massacres! The funny thing is that your Ayatollah have no solution to the debacle in Syria only small headed lies they tell people like you to go spew around in forums, instead they back a murder and self style dictator with money, arms and resources! The wrong boat is filled by those who outrightly support a dictator who murder and kills civillians just for asking for their dignity, in the name of sectarian difference.

stop rambling like a drunkard.whats in the above that is academic that I can really give my time to,to refute?

my ancestors by the way were sunnis,not shia.i chose to be shia.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by tbaba1234: 10:37pm On May 04, 2013
LagosShia:

stop rambling like a drunkard.whats in the above that is academic that I can really give my time to,to refute?

Hopefully, you will find your way back.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 10:51pm On May 04, 2013
tbaba1234:

Hopefully, you will find your way back.

May Allah (swt) guide you.i pray you make use of your ability to read to find where the truth lies.

and here is a Shia scholar, Sayyid Hassan Qazwini,the imam of one of the largest mosques in north America,defending Islam on Fox News against an Islamophobe,after Wahhabism/Salafism display in boston:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=140538849466380
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by tbaba1234: 10:58pm On May 04, 2013
^ May Allah guide us all! and help you with this your wahhabi obsession.

Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 11:00pm On May 04, 2013
tbaba1234: ^ May Allah guide us all! and help you with this your wahhabi obsession.

Ameen.

ameen.and may Allah (swt) help you see them for the disease they truly are,infesting the ummah through the sunni body.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2013
LagosShia:

grin ekpo ti ton! have a nice night rest, atleast u can say thank you for providing u a nice comfy landing spot after your disgraceful show in here!
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don’t Feel Guilty About The Boston (or Boko) Bombings by LagosShia: 11:17pm On May 04, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin ekpo ti ton! have a nice night rest, atleast u can say thank you for providing u a nice comfy landing spot after your disgraceful show in here!

who wants to be a millionaire: question for 100 million kobos:

who was the person in this thread scream-typing "shut your mouth up,get out from here" grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hajj: A Model Of Human Unity / Rulings On Jihad / Sujuud Saawi (prostration Of Forgetfulness)- Qobli And Baadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.