Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? (8440 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Favourite Movie Quotes / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by spikedcylinder: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2009
James Horner. . . .Titanic, Enemy At The Gates. tongue
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by iice(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
Jerry Goldsmith tongue
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by spikedcylinder: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
Lol! Yeye.
Now you're using my "cards" against me? angry

Danny Elfman. cheesy
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by spikedcylinder: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
I always wondered if Danny is married to Jenna Elfman though (of Dharma and Greg).
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by iice(f): 4:51am On Jul 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol! Yeye.
Now you're using my "cards" against me? angry

Danny Elfman. cheesy

My bad tongue

Nick Cave And Warren Ellis
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by spikedcylinder: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2009
Aha! Two against one? cheesy

Ennio Morricone beats BOTH of them hands down. tongue
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by OLABEX1(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2009
THE A-TEAM smiley
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by Dwayne(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2009
Pirates of the carribean
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by ayusco: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
terminator theme song
superman theme song
robin hood(series) theme song
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by amibeke(f): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2009
I LOVE THE FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS SOUDTRACK AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL1,2 ANNDD 3!! cheesy tongue
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by spikedcylinder: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2009
What are the song titles and who sang them?
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
terminator 2
delta force 2
rambo 2
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
Gladiator
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by denny4ril: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2009
my best movies are braveheart and 300 spartans.

do you know that you can watch your favourite movies online for free? read more at

http://freeval..com

and start downloading free movies and music
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by iice(f): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Aha! Two against one? cheesy

Ennio Morricone beats BOTH of them hands down. tongue

Nah one is to take the place of Goldsmith tongue

I concede for the time being grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by russellino: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2009
My soundtrack faves have to be the entire soundtrack for saturday night fever and Juice
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by Unseen(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2009
Theme song of the Nigerian movie -'The Wrong Woman'
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by spikedcylinder: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2009
iice:

I concede for the time being grin

Lol! Of course you do. cheesy tongue
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by Owen2(m): 3:51am On Jul 29, 2009
Psstt! Trevor Jones is the god of all composing gods (he did The last of the mohicans soundtrack,now that is unarguably the best soundtrack ever made!)

Lisa Gerard is the composing godess,geez what that woman's voice would do to your skin! she's sheer class (gladiator,300,schindler's list,city of angels,man on fire)

Scores for the following movies are also a good shout:

Brave heart
Requiem for a dream (the most used soundtrack for movie adverts)
Pearl harbour
Armageddon
The pianist
Black hawk down
Gettysburg
The great escape
Doctor Zhivago
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by spikedcylinder: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2009
Which Dr Zhivago? The classic or the one with Kiera Knightly? Who did the ST?
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by darqly(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2009
This is a tricky one, so many excellent soundtracks, great themes out there.

Lets see-

Hans Zimmerman for his music in "The Last Samurai"

Michael Nyman for his music in "Gattaca" (Very haunting music I tell U)

John Barry(and his orchestra) for their music in "On her majesty's Secret Service"

Then anything by Ennio Morricone, James Horner and Jerry Goldsmith.

The theme I'll NEVER forget though is the Intro from "Battlestar Galactica" totally awesome
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by essdee909(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2009
Love this one gradle too the grave stk
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by bgees(m): 2:45am On Apr 12, 2010
Be prepared- Lion king
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by Brisingr(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2010
(weddin dress) valerie by mark ronson and amy winehouse(rocky) eye of d tyger
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by teeluv(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
Enya
LOTR,
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by maskuraid(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2010
enya from the movie 'braveheart'

love is waitin @ home from 'waitin to exhale'

badman from 'shaft'

almost doesnt count from 'platinum'

will u be there from 'free willie'
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by iice(f): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
darqly:

This is a tricky one, so many excellent soundtracks, great themes out there.

Lets see-

Hans Zimmerman for his music in "The Last Samurai"

Michael Nyman for his music in "Gattaca" (Very haunting music I tell U)

John Barry(and his orchestra) for their music in "On her majesty's Secret Service"

Then anything by Ennio Morricone, James Horner and Jerry Goldsmith.

The theme I'll NEVER forget though is the Intro from "Battlestar Galactica" totally awesome

Love your selection.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by thando(f): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2010
Great song at the end of the movie 300, too nice
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by medjai(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
One Republic - Secrets (Socerer's Apperentice)

Theory of a Deadman - Not Meant To Be (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)

The Fray - Never Say Never (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)

Refugee All Stars - Sweetest Thing I've known (Love Jones)

As I Lay Me Down - Sophie B. Hawkins (Now & Then)

Go The Distance - Phil Collins (Hercules)

Clocks - Coldplay (Con Men)
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by obinna5000(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hans Zimmer - Time (Inception)

Hans Zimmer - Discombobulate (Sherlock Holmes 2009)

Ennio Morricone - The Untouchables 1987 theme music

Celine Dion - My Heart will Go on (Titanic)

The Carrie Nation - In the Long run (Beyond the Valley of the Dolls 1970)

Ennio Morricone - the entire scores in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 1966

Anything from James Horner is cool.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by Jayboy124: 5:35am On May 29, 2011
Annie, West Side Story, The Sound of Music, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Crazy Heart, A big fan of musicals so kinda hard to pick.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? by pleep(m): 2:53am On Jun 01, 2011
I would have to say the titanic soundtrack or forest gump.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood At Your Pocket Without Data Usage / Une Clope - A Short Film (NSFW - Moderate Adult Language.) / The Originals Season 4(season 6) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.