Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local (34928 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by cantell(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
Whats your best movie soundtrack(s)?
Angel by sarah mclachlan in city of angels(foreign) and Treasure by kate henshaw in a million tears(local) are my favourites.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Tinaz: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2011
My all time favorite music track is the 21 guns, The lyrics of that song is just so amazing,
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Brisingr(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2011
eye of the tiger soundtrack for rocky
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by iice(f): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hard to say. Really love scores and songs.

For the moment though, top of my list is Prologue/The Healing ~ James Newton Howard (The Lady in the water)
Followed closely by Road to Perdition ~ Thomas Newman (Road to Perdition)
I also love Angel and Iris (City of Angels) as well as Hero by Chad Kroeger and Josey Scott (Spiderman)

Frankly i could go on and on but let me limit myself tongue
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by cantell(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
iice:

Hard to say. Really love scores and songs.

For the moment though, top of my list is Prologue/The Healing ~ James Newton Howard (The Lady in the water)
Followed closely by Road to Perdition ~ Thomas Newman (Road to Perdition)
I also love Angel and Iris (City of Angels) as well as Hero by Chad Kroeger and Josey Scott (Spiderman)

Frankly i could go on and on but let me limit myself tongue

I thought i was the only one that likes "angel" in city of angels. It was perfect for that scene. I still replay that scene three to four times before i continue with the rest of the movie.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by lexander(m): 1:13am On Oct 01, 2011
I'll say movie so close soundtrack so close i just love d song and alice in wonderland soundtrack alice underground
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by ijawgirl: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
Naija movie-Tango with me
l love, love the soundtrack-Ebisan=Suru
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by emmatok(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2011
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Original Soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2011
Mehn those "kingdom of heaven" soundtracks are still classics any day. Another classic is the berwoulf animation "hero has come". I think our very own modenine used it in one of his album.the chorales on "borgias" are still blood chillers too
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Cine(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2011
Gladiator by Hans Zimmer
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by donkarly(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
emmatok:

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Original Soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone
simply d best
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by ProfJYK(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
Everything in "August Rush" just softens me up., till date. i am a sucker for soundtracks/scores in movies. enjoy them better, i loose a tear or two in some really touchy scenes purely as a result of the blend of visuals and audio,

Doff my heart for Hans ZImmer, that guy stands out. 2 all time best Hans Zimmer "muziqed" flicks r the holiday(Jude Law, jack black winslet & diaz, brilliant) and the dark night.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by kafanchan: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lord of the ring part 1. I love the solemn soundtrack
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by sylve11: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
Enya 'Now that we are free' (Gladiator) cool
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hi All,

You have got to add , Eye of the Tiger from The Rocky Movie, Unchained Melodies in Ghost, Enya's spectacular touches in Lords of the Ring and The Gladiator, The Godfather sountracks - can't remember the title.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Sholaf(f): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2011
Epic:
GUNS OF NAVARONE,       music by Dimitri Tiomkin.
THE THORN BIRDS,               ,,       ,,   Henry  Manchini
GONE WITH THE WIND,         ,,      ,,    Max Steiner
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by AndreOgara(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
Be Prepared-Disney(Lion King)
I See You-Leona Lewis(Avatar)
Love Before Time-Coco Lee(Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)
The Lord is My Shepherd-Whitney Houston(Preacher's Wife)
etc
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
I agree with the posts above- that zimmer guy,enya and eScala are too good on any movie they touch. I believe eScala worked on "kingdom of heaven"
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by labamba(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
My favourite soundtracks are :
Gladiator
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the carribean 1,2&4
The Last Don
The Rock
Transformers
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Knight1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
okay where do i even start?

Circle of life
I can't wait to be King
King of PRide rock reprise, infact the whole of lion king
NOt of of us too

Miracles- prince of Egypt
ALmost there
MA belle Evangeline-Princess and the Frog

Pirates of the carribbean theme song

Sarafina (the song)
Lord's prayer
Freedom is coming tomorro
those swahili songs of sarafina

COming to AMerica sound theme

+
OYAM OYAM OYAM-Storms of life - Mount Zion movie (the cult anthem grin )

will be back with more co i really love soundtracks; they are the best of the best of the best kind of music
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Areosapien(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
'May It Be' by Enya in 'Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring'
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by LesbianBoy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2011
omugwo by osuofia the film is titled "omugwo" grin grin grin
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by kaypumpin2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
Aerosmith's don't wanna miss a thing in Armageddon

Vannesa William's colour of the wind in Pocahunters

Marc Nelson/Beyonce's After all is said and done in Best Man
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by ijawgirl: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2011
con air
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by kcjazz(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2011
Waiting to Exhale soundtrack - Best Soundtrack ever and best work from Babyface

Any Nollywood soundtrack with Stanley Okorie wink
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Ultrame(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Requim For A Dream theme song  - Clint Mansell
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by eminemkayc: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
loose yourself!! 8mile soundtrack. . . tops ma list,
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by sevo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
cant really remember the name of the song or the film,but i know its DMX sountrack for the film he co-acted with steven seagal.X GON GIVE TO YA!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Eddy13(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2011
maxwell's This womans work in the movie Love and Basketball
Goo Goo Dolls Iris in the movie City of Angels
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by MrWhy1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2011
You guys got great ones.

local soundtracks i like are

Igodo and others I can't remember offhand.

Foreign ones i like are,

Blood Diamond probably by Hans Zimmer =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYd1LLQKEfU

Tears of the Sun(Naija setting) by Hans zimmer =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8OSiaHmXQM

Black Hawk Down =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAhVbayGv4

Constant Gardner by Kothbiro - Ayub Ogada =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RxI6LoyxZ0

Gladiator-Now We Are Free by Hans Zimmer=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHAvjaHtlMA

Civilization Game- Baba Yetsu by Christopher Tin =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A

Hans is a genius composer and one of the best!
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by sylve11: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
(They Long to Be) Close
to You" by the carpenters.

So close(girls with the guns) cool
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by knotty(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2011
waiting to exhale has to be it, best work ever for sound tracks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.