Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? (2319 Views)

Please Help! Has Anyone Received Parcel Through British Aways Abuja Its Urgent! / Winning The US Lottery & Losing Faith In American Dream / Dv 2012, Questions On Notification Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? by Goshen360(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2008
Hy nairalanders,

Just curious to know if anyone is a lucky winner of the dv 2009 that was launched between oct.3 - dec. 2, 2007. This is a forum to share ideas on the processing. Better still, do you know someone who got it ?

Waiting for response.
Re: Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? by Frando29(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2008
I applied for it, but I haven't gotten any notifications yet. Have they started to send out notifications?
Re: Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? by Goshen360(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2008
Officially, the result will commence and winners notified between May - July (last week) 2008. Incase no one receive notification by regular/surface mail between this period, then consider applying for the next one. However, result could come earlier in some cases.

Lets all keep hoping in the good favour of God.
Re: Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? by xtianfemi: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2008
Please I am eager to know and meet Winners of DV 2009.I need any winner within the age range of 20-50 years old.I will pay them heavily if they allow Marriage and Sponsorship.My phone is 08050614574.Just say you saw my Number on Nairaland,I mean if you find a Winner that you can convince to allow Marriage.And you will be surprised how much i will pay you.But mind you,its only DV 2009 results that are just coming out from now till end of July 2008.
Re: Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? by princeonx: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

You go pay $100,000.00? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? by uspry1(f): 6:20pm On May 03, 2008
Attention to all:

IGNORE THE FAKE TRAVEL AGENTS MENTIONED ABOVE. angry angry

The 2009 dv lottery that was played in 2007 will release result between March-May 2008. Winners will be selected by computer random draw and will be notified by postal mail. Winners will not be informed by email or by any other means other than postal mail. The mail will contain winning notification and further instructions.

Please check with the real official US DV lottery link: http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
Re: Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? by rubi(f): 6:49pm On May 07, 2008
xtianfemi, I know how desperate you are to come to America. It is a different world altogether from Nigeria one never value Nigeria until one travel out from Nigeria. You can come and give it a trial you will remember my advise in Nairaland. A trial will convince you I have spoken as an elder
Re: Has Anyone Received Winning Notification For Dv2009? by ty4real(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2008
next2u:

[b][color=#000099][/color][b][/bINFORMATION GIVE THE DIRECTION TO YOU DESTINATION.CONGRATULATION TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE LAST AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY DV2009.YOU CAN ONLY KNOW IF YOU ARE SELLECTED AS A WINNER BY A NOTIFICATION LETTER{Nairaland}.I AM A TRAVEL CONSULTANT AND MY AREA OF SPECAILISATION IS ON AMERICAN VISA LOTTER.I HAVE THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT DV APPLICANT NEED TO DO GET THE VISA THROUGH MY RESEARCH AND EXPERIENCE GOTEN FROM VARIOUS DV APPLICANT WHO HAS GETON VISA AND THOSE DENAIL MAKE ME MORE COMPREHENSIVE AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDDE ON AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY.NOTE, THERE PROCEDURE DV APPLICANT MUST FOLLOW AND THINGS HE MUST DO FOR THE VISA TO BE ISSUSED.
WINNERS HAS STARTED RECEIVING THEIR NOTIFICATION LETTER WHICH I HAVE SEEN SOME,THE NOTIFICATION LETTER WILL BE SEND FOR PERIOD OF ABOUT THREE MONTH WHICH STARTED FROM APIRL TO JUNE/JULY 2008,WAIT KEEP PRAYING AND HAVE FAITH THAT YOU ARE AMONG THOSE SELLECTED AND AT THE MOMENT, I HAVE MEET ONE OF THE WINNERS AND I AM GUILDING HIM TROUGH AND TO MAKE SURE HIS DREAM COME TO PASSED.
FOR MORE DETAILS DO SEND ME A MAIL
EMAIL:elgigaconsult@yahoo.com
PHONE NO:08024995989[/b]

Uncle travel consultant,please next time when you type ,make it small letters,there is no way I will see that and I will want to contact you for an assitance,its just part of writing skills for putting up a propsal,when you type in block letters all through you are only shouting and that will make potential clinets to run off. grin grin grin

I dont know ow you help people oooo,but from what I have seen about the lottery,you need little or no help at all once you get all your documentation right and you have a sponsor over there who will take care of you for a period of two ro three months for you to find your bearing cause you qualify for a green card.

(1) (Reply)

Travel In Nepal And Defect The Everest. / Can You Identify These Places In Ibadan? / Living Standard In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.