Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Dv 2012, Questions On Notification Letters - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv 2012, Questions On Notification Letters (2928 Views)

How To Write Invitation Letters / Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dv 2012, Questions On Notification Letters by adexkem(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2011
Lottery Selectee Notification
DV Program 2011: Selectees for the DV-2011 lottery were notified by mail between May and July of 2010. For successful DV 2011 entrants, the diversity immigrant visa application process is underway, which must be completed and visas issued by September 30, 2011.
DV Program 2012: On or about July 15, 2011 through June 30, 2012, all entrants may check the status of their entries through the Entry Status Check on the E-DV website www.dvlottery.state.gov. Entry Status Check will be the ONLY means by which DV lottery winners/selectees will be notified of their selection for DV-2012. Additionally, Entry Status Check will provide you, the successful selectee, instructions on how to proceed with your application and notify you of the date and time of your immigrant visa appointment.
The Kentucky Consular Center will no longer mail notification letters to DV selectees. Those selected in the random drawing are NOT notified of their selection by email. The above procedures are explained in the DV Lottery 2012 Instructions. The "Selection of Applicants" section of the DV instructions provides information about the DV time frame and process.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM THE ABOVE EXTRACT IN PARTICULAR THE LAST PARAGRAPH, IN DIVERSITY LOTTERY WEBSITE. IT SEENS THE KENTUCKY CONSULAR WILL NO LONGER MAIL NOTIFICATION LETTERS TO DV SELECTEES UNLIKE HOW IS BEEN DONE IN THE PREVIOUS YEARS TILL DV PROGRAM 2011.
MY QUESTIONS:
(1) IS IT TRUE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO MAIL US (DV SELECTEES) NOTIFICATION LETTERS FOR FURTHER PROCESSING?
(2) IF IT IS TRUE, HOW WILL I PROCEED OR GET MY LETTER?
Re: Dv 2012, Questions On Notification Letters by Gbenge77(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2011
Re: Dv 2012, Questions On Notification Letters by johnbravo: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
Regarding your question. I am one of the DV lottery winner 2011 and I am here in USA, The United State embassey will no longer send notifcation letters because scammers are using the advantage to scun pple their money, The confirmation number you will use to check ur winning status, you will continue use thesame confirmation number to checking thesame place again where all the information will be updated, when and where your interview is scheduled, no more sending out letter again for security purpose and those pple who leave in surban area in Nigeria where there is no house address will not suffer from missing letters. it is the best way now. I hope this information is useful to your question

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Swaziland / Ten Most Dangerous Roads In The World. / Top 5 Things To Do In Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.