Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Christain Drama Script - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain Drama Script (809 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Should A Christain Kiss Before Marriage / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain Drama Script by Deiok(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2013
Thanks for viewing these thread, please i want help from any christain nairalander. I am member of a drama group in my church, we usually have problem with drama script. Either there is no good script or the script does not align with the theme of the programme we are ministering in. So i decide to see if anybody here in nairaland can help me with a good drama script. If you have one please kindly help, and it will go a long way to impact into someones life. May the lord almighty bless you as you do. Amen.
Re: Christain Drama Script by Deiok(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2013
pleas help

(1) (Reply)

The Imposter / Do Christian Brothers Look For Wives In The Church? / It Is With Great Joy That We Welcome You To The 61st RCCG Annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.