Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US (34319 Views)

Is Ini Edo Married Or Single?......*read* / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo: Married But Living Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 03, 2013
Amaaskia: I'm sorry its completely her choice. How is this our problem? She's working here, she has family here, she visits her husband over there and wants to live here. I don't see how this is a taboo? Seriously ?!

Please you people should let her be. #mtchewww

This is what I call watching a sisters back. grin grin

Hi Ama *waves*
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by dramendra: 9:05pm On May 03, 2013
Amaaskia:

Senseless post from a senseless man..

see fool, please tie him before he run.
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 03, 2013
lorretta u: I've never seen a more jobless person than this op.clear attempt to diss ini edo.sorry for u.

As in verrry jobless, lame attempt to diss my dear Ini.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by miqos02(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2013
Darlene babe: wetin concern una for person soup
yes wetin konsine YOU
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by idefua: 9:23pm On May 03, 2013
AMEBO!!! MAKE U MIND UR OWN BIZNESS. D MAN WEY E GET SOMETIN NO COMPLAIN, U DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANODA HEADIK.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2013
dvdon:

This is what I call watching a sisters back. grin grin

Hi Ama *waves*

LoL. I'm mad at you
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 03, 2013
Amaaskia:

LoL. I'm mad at you

Y, what did I do wrong?

I guess is the Lagbaja krooner grin grin that's me baby,ma style.
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 03, 2013
dvdon:

Y, what did I do wrong?

I guess is the Lagbaja krooner grin grin that's me baby,ma style.

Okay. Have fun with that then.
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 03, 2013
Amaaskia:

Okay. Have fun with that then.

Its fun n has been, just that I will want u 2 share in d fun. wink
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 03, 2013
berem: Ini Edo why na? why you no wan go America go stay with oga?

U KNOW WEDA D MAN HYDRAULICS DEY MALFUNCTION?
AND AS I C AM SO SHE GO LIKE STRAFF WELL WELL
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by omidhe(f): 10:16pm On May 03, 2013
@ op did the husband come knocking at your door reporting his wife ? Why you dey drink panadol for person headache ? Am sure they had an agreement before walking to the alter . They are not the first couple who is living separetly, why making issue out of it ? Aunty Efe my neighbour and her husband are living separately. I ran into ini at the airport last month , am sure she went to see her husband. She looked finer than she appears on TV. Comparing her to other actresess who have joined their husband , remember. What works for A might not work for B . Nigeria is the only place her type of acting skills can be appreciated , America no know say she exist o , a one eyed man is a king in the land of the blind , leave my ini alone o ..which life is she living ? Did she phuvk your father , or brother ? You catch her ? I dnt know why we just like tarnishing our celebs , if e pain you , go marry her husband and live with him abroad ...aproko , chicken leg
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2013
Chibuhealth: Since 2008? OMG ....this is disgusting.......and d reason why she is dont want to stay wit her husband is bcoz of d risk of getting pregnant and maybe after delivery,she might lose his stature.....nawaoooo....Ini Edo,u dnt knw wat u ar doing to urself i guess.
Like Y hasn't anyone seen dis gals grammar?
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Costa2000(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2013
Na their wahala not mine.
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 03, 2013
[size=18pt]Why can't folks mind their beeswax

Whose business is it what a married woman and her husband choose to do?
[/size]

* seriously rolling my half past four eyes*
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Tininitanana(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2013
slimyem: Fowl wey shyt wey nor piss..na for hin body e dey..undecided
u need to explain ya proverbs old living young man
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Memphis357(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2013
I'm sure she prolly in one hotel right now,on her knees,sucking on some politician's dickkkk!!!
Ain't a good idea making a ho into a housewife!
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by myjobsfinder(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2013
ini this is not fair o @ http://leoweblink..com
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 1:01am On May 04, 2013
Memphis357: I'm sure she prolly in one hotel right now,on her knees,sucking on some politician's dickkkk!!!
Ain't a good idea making a ho into a housewife!

Hmm
See clairvoyants and soothsayers
How una no carry una skills see lotto numbers so you can get out of poverty
Eediots
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by otokx(m): 2:56am On May 04, 2013
End times
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by kabaka1: 3:59am On May 04, 2013
berem: When in November 2008, sultry actress, Ini Edo got married, many expected that it would be a goodbye to spinsterhood for the actress. But about five years after marriage, Ini Edo's case can best be described as that of a 'married but living single' woman.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-hl2sjQbEEaI/UXFNQ5KaezI/AAAAAAAACrk/A79MRAsQEds/s1600/ini-edo-in-black-gown1.jpg[/img]

Her husband, an America-based, but Edo State-born businessman, Philip Ehiagwina was reportedly married to Ruth, who accused Ini of snatching the handsome dude from her.

So, when news started flittering around about Ini Edo's romance with Philip, it became a war for the actress, who tried everything possible to scare away possible intruders.

But five years gone, the couple seldom stays together for a period of straight six months, a source informed Nigeriafilms.com. As we were also informed, while Philip has stayed back in the United States of America, while Ini Edo finds solace in Nigeria, where she stays most of the time.

This has raised concerns and questions about the marriage. People have asked if everything is still well with the union. Some known actresses, who married overseas-based lovers, have since joined their spouses in their base, but such is not the case with Ini Edo and Philip.

Regina Askia, Rita Nzelu just to mention a few, have all relocated abroad to hook up with their spouses to enjoy their marriages.

Initially, many believed that Ini Edo would dump acting after marriage to join her hubby abroad, but that seems not to be the case. The actress is now being alleged of going back to her old lifestyle, when she was still single due to the 'absence of a pillow' to hold when the weather is cold.

One of the questions that many now ask is that 'is Ini Edo truly a married woman?'.

Meanwhile, Philips flew into Nigeria few days ago for the burial of his mother. Ini was also there. Our source said Philip will soon travel back to his base without Ini going with him.

SOURCE

Really, I won't endorse her staying moving m staying permanently in d US cox o think her talent will be underused in the US n she'll
Ight get frustrated when starts knowing that her career ad a bigtime a tress in Nigeria is over.
But anyway Shaa I hope d couple have a good understanding of each other's needs 2 make d marriage work
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by ragoannagogia: 5:06am On May 04, 2013
E be like say de bobo no fit flock am well for BED.
Una no say she be CALABAR MAFIA LOL
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Metalyoungmetal: 5:28am On May 04, 2013
it seems dat ......doz he x lovers r decievin her
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by caseymoney(m): 6:07am On May 04, 2013
Download free music here:

www.distinctradio.com
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 6:53am On May 04, 2013
How to spot miserably marrried women:
1. They go about mocking women who make choices not tied to being totally dependent and stock on a man
2. They have serious beef for women who have choices apart from beig stuck in their own misery type
3. They belittle single womens achievement with the phrase "go and marry"

Its not by force for everyone to be miserably married oh, people have choices and take them.
Ini Edo is smart, they both decided that this arrangement is smarter and healthier for them.
Uprooting herself to go and sit in US doing nothing will be counter productive.

People should learn to llive with their decisions and let others live theirs without spreading and oozing so much bitterness at other peoples choices.
They will be happier if Ini goes abroad and gets stuck in a circle of misery and saddnes so they can all be on the same page

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by pkang: 7:26am On May 04, 2013
May be the guy no strong for bed and she get bulldozers for here. She needs iron hand.
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 9:14am On May 04, 2013
[size=20pt]a classic example of why you should never ever attempt to make a housewife outta of a hoe [/size] tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by stargalameena: 9:25am On May 04, 2013
Its her life...howeva she wants it is no bodies business...wat matters is she is stl wit d man weda d man is in pluto..dei r still married.dis shld not b a topic 4 discussion.*no offence*
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by OBUKOMENA: 9:27am On May 04, 2013
Berem the Poster!At 40 u neva marry oh!Rememba?
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by omocutie(f): 9:47am On May 04, 2013
wetin concern una, all dem Regina askia where dem dey nau? rubbish.dis post vex me die..mtcheew....... repair ur own home b4 u talk of another.shekinah!
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 10:12am On May 04, 2013
why will she? she goes about sleeping with men all over the country , at least I heard she was a guest of my MD for so many night in a high brow hotel in the south south.
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 10:17am On May 04, 2013
berem:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-hl2sjQbEEaI/UXFNQ5KaezI/AAAAAAAACrk/A79MRAsQEds/s1600/ini-edo-in-black-gown1.jpg[/img]

menh i go hammer nonsense commot for this ekaete she no go know when she retire and repent from her ashie ways and start prepearing edi kia kong for me grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by uchexzyblue: 12:26pm On May 04, 2013
Wateva reason she may hav 4 not joining her husband in d US is best known 2 her, buh I don't think all is well with their union. Ini, I don't think u need 2 be reminded dat u aint getting any younger. I wish u all d best.buh I can't categorically tell u dat ini is married and my oga in US will tell u she is single.lolzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship / Obituary: Ernest Asuzu's Burial Date Announced (Photo) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.