Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Chicken!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Chicken!!!! (809 Views)

The Chicken Dick / Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chicken!!!! by ekenzify(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2013
[b]Question: Why did d chicken cross the road? OBAMA:
It's all about CHANGE! The Chicken, like us, believed that it CAN!

GEORGE W BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either for or against us.

BILL GATES:
I have just witnessed eChicken2012 which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance υя checkbook; internet explorer is an integral part of chicken

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR:
I have a dream. I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GEJ:
I guess it's a manifestation of our transformation agenda for fresh air. Meanwhile, we'll set up a committee to look into that and probably grant the chicken amnesty.

PATIENCE JONATHAN:
You see, I don't knew why the chicken will
behaviourance like that. The only things I can said is that the chicken can be an prostitute

GANI:
Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house! No fuel in her car! No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the otherside?

HON PATRIC OBAHIAGBON: The question strikes to mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the henfolk for advancing across the Broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for Fresh Democratic Party and hence justifying it subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

NSCDC LAGOS CHAIRMAN: The reason the chicken crossed the road is only going to remain known by my oga at d top. I cannot categorically tell you the reason why the chicken crossed the road now and my oga now tells you another reason later..coughs... Dats All![/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken!!!! by EveryLadY(f): 12:10pm On May 03, 2013
lolz.hilarious indeed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating / LWKMD: You Know It's A Fact / Takes A Smart Person To Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.