Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean (74411 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by 23jerryking(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=aumeehn] fIRST REMOVE YR BATRY TO AND PLUG IT TO YR PC Y HOLDIN.VOLUME DOWN TO ENTER FAST BOOT
.............BUH MEK SURE U FINISH D INSTALLATION PROCES BEFORE ENTERING FAST BOOT download adb installer,aio flasher u need to google dem den copy dem to yr pc...install adb installer den copy ur stock rom to yr pc...after dat open aio flasher...go to boot den select d boot.img i mean go to your stock rom folder n select it den click erase den flash...wait untill d black window says OK WRITING BOOT. den go to system n d aio flasher tick it choose file den go to yr stock rom folder n pick d system.yaffss2.img or sumtin lyk dis den select click erase den flash Wen D BLACK WINDOW SAYS OK WRITING BOOT..OR SUMTIN LYK COMPLETE..UNPLUG YR PHN DEN CONNECT IT AGAIN TO UR PC WHILE HOLDIN D VOLUME UP ENTR RECOVERY DEN WIPE DATA AND.CACHE PARTITION...REEBOT YR PHN OKEYY HIT TANKS IV IT WORK[/quotelet me go and get the phone from s friend and try]
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by samseski: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
aumeehn: fIRST REMOVE YR BATRY TO AND PLUG IT TO YR PC Y HOLDIN.VOLUME DOWN TO ENTER FAST BOOT
.............BUH MEK SURE U FINISH D INSTALLATION PROCES BEFORE ENTERING FAST BOOT download adb installer,aio flasher u need to google dem den copy dem to yr pc...install adb installer den copy ur stock rom to yr pc...after dat open aio flasher...go to boot den select d boot.img i mean go to your stock rom folder n select it den click erase den flash...wait untill d black window says OK WRITING BOOT. den go to system n d aio flasher tick it choose file den go to yr stock rom folder n pick d system.yaffss2.img or sumtin lyk dis den select click erase den flash Wen D BLACK WINDOW SAYS OK WRITING BOOT..OR SUMTIN LYK COMPLETE..UNPLUG YR PHN DEN CONNECT IT AGAIN TO UR PC WHILE HOLDIN D VOLUME UP ENTR RECOVERY DEN WIPE DATA AND.CACHE PARTITION...REEBOT YR PHN OKEYY HIT TANKS IV IT WORK
my dvice bcomes invisible to the system in fastboot mode. What do I do?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Silverman42(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Please someone help me out. Busy box refuses to install on my rooted n3. It says my system cannot function with the version of busybox. And i can't install openvpn for this reason. Please urgent help.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Neduzze5(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2013
Silverman42: Please someone help me out. Busy box refuses to install on my rooted n3. It says my system cannot function with the version of busybox. And i can't install openvpn for this reason. Please urgent help.

Lemme upload a working version of Busy box for you.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Neduzze5(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2013
Silverman42: Please someone help me out. Busy box refuses to install on my rooted n3. It says my system cannot function with the version of busybox. And i can't install openvpn for this reason. Please urgent help.

You must have a working internet connection to install the binary.

Here's the link:

http:///A0xIEFDI
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by punditspexzz: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
will this work on my tecno p3
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Neduzze5(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
punditspexzz: will this work on my tecno p3

YES
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Uziyl(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
please What are the problems of increasing the internal memory or linking applications to sdcard.. because my bro told me my phone will begin to Lag n apps will be force -closing itself... is that true?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Dexol(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
I have checked the previous posts,saw a lot on how to upgrade but it is confusing,help what is the best available upgrade for tn3 and how can i go about it.U can share the link.thank you.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by punditspexzz: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
pls i used this rom for my tecno p3 and my flash light is always on, my camer is upside down and my phone model is no N3. pls help
Neduzze5:

YES
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2013
punditspexzz: pls i used this rom for my tecno p3 and my flash light is always on, my camer is upside down and my phone model is no N3. pls help
#Laughing... Trying to imagine the phone's condition.
The ogas will soon be around to help you out
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Festinl(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls i nid eblak for my n3 cry .can u gimme d link or send it tru whatsapp pls
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Emmikem(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
:[size=24pt]DVPN FIXED[/size]
[size=14pt] download the attached file and flash via CWM[/size]

DVPN fix for jellybean 2.1_N3
https://app.box.com/s/6iprohy937wm2lpusamk

DVPN fix for jellybean 2.1_P3
https://app.box.com/s/8zoynwm3i50619uq7wk7
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by punditspexzz: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Emmikem: :[size=24pt]DVPN FIXED[/size]

pls can u post the specs of this rom with some pix...
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Dhurmynick(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2013
ajilok2: Big thank to YEHMY and all the Guru in Nairaland.
The Gurus pls i need help on how to unbreck my tecno N3 , i have sucesfuly rooted the phone i later download root tool and busy box ,so i d'nt know how i play on this 2 app dat lead me to brecking my n3 but d last thing i could remember is that i enter into a menu called build property wit d root tool and i deleted some of the text ,and later my n3 is still ok but wen i off the phone , then it refuse to boot on again all i have wen i on is the tecno "written" screen. But wit volume + and power on i can enter this screen writen
Android sys recovery (3e)
Android sys recovery utility
*reboot sys now
*apply update from sdcard
*wipe data/factory reset
*wipe cache partition

i have try all the options mark* but it did not work ,but i did not have any udate or back up on my sd card. what i want to do is to flash it wit stock rom but d problem am having is that i can not connect to pc i mean the system did not see the phone i downloaded usb driver for n3 but its can not be install on the pc the sys is saying bad file or can i use the adb installer? another problem is dat i did not turn on the usb debuging on the phone b4 it went off. Pls what can i do i already instal AIO Flasher and i have d stock rom connecting to the system is the problen

i cn help u
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Emmikem(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
punditspexzz: pls can u post the specs of this rom with some pix...

Roms @ basedroid.com
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by shifiloaded: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2013
Emmikem: :[size=24pt]DVPN FIXED[/size]

link not working re upload

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by shifiloaded: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2013
dvpn fix link for jelybean 21 not working. need a link asap
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by shifiloaded: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2013
dvpn says out of bandwidth pls new link
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Emmikem(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2013
shifiloaded: dvpn says out of bandwidth pls new link

Fixed
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by shifiloaded: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Emmikem:

Fixed
thanks kindly fix the rotation update 1 link also says the bandwidth shii
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by reykanny(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please xander,out of the 10 system files you uploaded,are we to instal all of it one after the other or to instal just one of it
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2013
reykanny: Please xander,out of the 10 system files you uploaded,are we to instal all of it one after the other or to instal just one of it
Hmm...the single file is beta
contact me for any hardware issues (broken screen, touch pad etc) with your smart n java mobile devices
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by wanderlust007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
xanders:
Hmm...the single file is beta
contact me for any hardware issues (broken screen, touch pad etc) with your smart n java mobile devices
pls xander, since u cal d custom rom Ginger-bean, if i successfully do dis, wil my fone b able to run apps meant for 4.0 and abov?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by wanderlust007(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
and i followed ur guidelines on hoe to install clockworkmod recovery on tecno n3 and its nw working... so, can i install dis ginger-bean with it, if yes, how do i go abt it
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2013
wanderlust007: pls xander, since u cal d custom rom Ginger-bean, if i successfully do dis, wil my fone b able to run apps meant for 4.0 and abov?
All gingerbean roms r sofware dev kit 10
i.e. Gingerbread framework based...hence, no sad
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls xander,do u knw nytin dat i can du 2 my tecno p3.Lyk upgrade 2 mak it work wif bbm?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by detroy01: 2:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Plz i hard reset my techno n3 and d wireless and hot spots stopped working....... How do i fix it..... Email me with solutions plz detroysquad@yahoo.com
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by 23jerryking(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2013
detroy01: Plz i hard reset my techno n3 and d wireless and hot spots stopped working....... How do i fix it..... Email me with solutions plz detroysquad@yahoo.com
wipe dalvik cache through cwm
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by ekong0514(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Troubled with your Droid? Contact Edmund on 08o64733891 upgrade / reinstall & unbrick.. wink
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Emmikem(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2014
Just Holla .. I still fix Android
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Borwe: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Can you tell me how I can change the IMEI of tecno n3?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.