Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses (7163 Views)

Ghana Girl Confesses To Have Infected 31 Lecturers In Her University With HIV-AI / I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Court Fines 10years Old Boy For Having ‘affair’ With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses by dani1luv: 3:17pm On May 03, 2013
She is a victim of sexual abuse at the age of seven by an old man in their compound in Lagos, this 10-year old girl made a shocking confession recently, saying that she cannot do without having sex with different kind of men daily, irrespective of who they are or where they are from.

She narrated how the old man, who was their neighbour at Mile 12, Lagos, lured her into sex at 7yrs & since then she cannot resist having sex everyday.

http://yabaleftng..com/2013/05/i-cant-do-without-sex-daily-10years-old.html

1 Share

Re: I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2013
cry cry

Re: I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses by fike: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
wow! very disturbing.
Re: I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses by Ossyego: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
People are wicked very very why some fine it fun to sleep with under age why see what he read the young girl to
Re: I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
And someome just ruined her life
Re: I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
that bitcheous instinct has been in her already...stop blaming the abuse. we don see people wey dem abuse wey be say dem dey fear sex...why e come be say you embrace am?

anyways...i dry advocate against sex/child abuse....

but girl...you get that thing for your blood before
Re: I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses by Yinabim(f): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Haaa! I strongly believe she needs prayer, I think it's a spiritual battle, her parents should see to it before it destroys her.
Re: I Can’t Do Without Sex Daily –10years Old Girl Confesses by Tahtah: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Destruction Of 14 Containers Of Tramadol / Vikings Vs Vikings Cult War Start Running Guys 3 Dead Already - VIDEO / Deborah’s Last Words As She Pleaded For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.