Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Funny Little Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Little Cousin (1099 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Help! How Can I Advise My Little Cousin Without Losing Her Trust & Friendship? / Help Ma Little Cousin!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Little Cousin by coolestboy(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2013
My Funny Little Cousin.
The queer moment I stepped into the bathroom. My little naked cousin saw me and quickly covered his young DRAGON (peni..) and yelled.
"Can't a man enjoy some little privacy in this house? Big cousin I'm naked! Isn't it obvious enough that I'm in my birthday suit? It's a bad idea barging in on me in this nude state! How did I offend you?" He raged.
I stood in awe watching a primary school boy not above ten years speak to me that way. I lean low and threw a quick funny look at his young DRAGON and ask him.
"Is that a chalk dangling right there?" I pointed.
"Big cousin, I'm so humiliated. Why in the world would u call my STATION WAGON(peni...) a chalk? I mean... big cousin come closer and enjoy a perfect picture of the amazing beauty of my Station Wagon. Check
out the tires-DUNLOP, very durable. Check out the headoffice-DEAD­LY ARROW. And check out how handsome it looks. Surely you'll think it belongs to JIM IYKE. Now would you allow me to enjoy some private moment in this bathroom?" he asked me.
"yeah anything for your little purple CHALK" I smiled.
"It's not a chalk! It's a station wagon!" he reminded me.
Finally I'm living with a grown man and not a boysmiley
My point for this story....
Well, I think we need to take advantage of the jet age we are. Kids are growing faster than we imagine. Ifwe're to control and manage the informations they will absorb and retain, then we've to teach them what their body says about them. It's crucial we take these measures in time and admonished them properly. Don't wait for their spoilt peers to feed them with wrong informations. Tell them exactly what they need to know. Use the right names to teach them. Don't call it a birdie or a chalk. Call it a penis and vagina. Make them understand why they should be careful with it. At least you'll be one step closer at ensuring your little ones don't go astray. At least they'll find you reliable when they're confuse about an issue.
The female little ones needs it mostly. I'm tired of seeing young teenagers carrying unwanted pregnancies. It's so pathetic. The rate at which teens undergo a back-alley abortions calls for extra prudence. Talk about it, sex and everything attach to it. Lets help and protect our children.
Sex education is paramount.
I taught my younger sister how to calculate her period. I told her how dangerous some guys can be. I sharedso much with her. Do the same for you own.
Kids are growing too fast. If you turn ablind ignorant eye.....the streets, neighbor and schoolmates will step in and do your work for you............ ­.Don't let them grow into mistakes and regrets.smileyenjoy ­smiley.
Re: My Funny Little Cousin by Godmother(f): 9:12pm On May 04, 2013
Yoir less than 10 years old cousin said all that shocked story
Re: My Funny Little Cousin by coolestboy(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2013
Godmother: Yoir less than 10 years old cousin said all that shocked story
Yes, and y did u ask?

(1) (Reply)

When Times Get Tough, These 7 Ideas Could Help You Feel Better / Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes / I Want To Have His Child..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.