Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Want To Have His Child.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Have His Child.. (1052 Views)

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have His Child.. by ConfessionsNgr: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
I met Tom a year after I was divorced from my ex husband. My marriage to my former husband was filled with bitterness and pain because my ex was a complete bully and was a psychopath. It was by the grace of God I was able to survive that marriage because I cannot count the number of times I had woken up in the hospital with a broken rib or a swollen face. When I was finally able to leave the marriage, I had made up my mind to stay away from men completely. I even made up my mind that I wasn’t going to get married again, though I was still young as I am only 37 years old but with the experience I got from my ex I told myself that I was not going to put myself through that same experience again. I had met Tom at a friend’s birthday party. He was a complete gentleman and a very handsome one at that. He had a very good sense of humor and had us all laughing throughout the party. So when my friend, the host asked me to drop him off after the party I agreed. That was how we became friends. Tom was married and lives with his family in Lagos, but comes to Warri often because he has a contract with one of the oil companies here in Warri. Tom and I became very close, he will always check on me whenever he is in town and on my own part I found out that I was completely lonely since I didn’t want to commit myself into any relationship, before I knew it, Tom and I became an item. I was comfortable with Tom because he was already married and would not want any commitment or marriage which I was scared of so when he asked me out I didn’t turn him down. I found out that Tom was a total contrast from my ex hubby. He was a very caring and loving man who really knows how to love a woman. He loved his family to a fault and he told me from the beginning that he had no intention of leaving his wife or hurting her as the case may be. Since I have resolved within me that I was not going to get married again I have thought to myself that I may as well start bearing children. I made up my mind to get pregnant for Tom. I told Tom about it, that I want to get pregnant for him but he should not be afraid that I am not going to bother him with the responsibility of the child and even if he does not want the child to bear his name I am okay with it. I am financially able to raise the child on my own, so he doesn’t need to be afraid that I want to destroy his home or anything like that. However, I have noticed that since I told him, Tom has refused to come to Warri. I am determined to go through with my plan whether he likes it or not. I honestly do not want to destroy his marriage, all I want is just his child. Do you think I am wrong?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/134/i-want-his-child
Re: I Want To Have His Child.. by Shortyy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
and when the child grows up, what will you tell him/her?
Re: I Want To Have His Child.. by nicerod(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Go on na
Re: I Want To Have His Child.. by mejai(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hian! o! Women love to invent trouble for dis world since d tym of eve.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have His Child.. by ladyju(f): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
You are 101 percent wrong.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to judge u.

How did u feel when ur ex husband was maltreating you? How do you think Tom's wife will feel when she finds out that there is a woman somewhere distracting her husband from his marital obligation.

U want to get pregnant for him. Are u a learner? Na wah for you o. I'm sorry nne u are wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have His Child.. by Chidoks(f): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
i am judging you because you want to break a home.you want to hurt a woman who has not offended you.obviously tom had a sweet home till you came in.i bet one of the cause of the fights with your ex is infidelity related yet you purposely want to encroach into another woman's home.why must you break that home.it's bad that you stole sexual pleasures that belongs to tom's wife but wanting to have his child goes on to show how destructive you are.why didnt you bend down to build your home.what made your ex beat you so much or were you innocent.go back to your husband and learn how to build a home otherwise stay clear other womens husband.there are many single men in town

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone / World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher (pictures) / Nigerian Couple Share Adorable Triplets Kid As Turn 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.