Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) (53982 Views)

Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Drdreluv: 12:00am On May 06, 2013
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Ziri47(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2013
Sweet family grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On May 06, 2013
Desmond borrow the suit?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2013
Joavid: cute family. i pray i have twins o
No worry your breas.t too go fall like soldier for war front, unless na silicon go rescue you sha! tongue
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by cfours: 12:45am On May 06, 2013
Truckpusher: Desmond borrow the suit?

lol. the suit is way too small for a fat man like desmond grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Parnassuss(m): 2:55am On May 06, 2013
The kid in the middle reminds me of myself, I could not stay still for a picture to save my life back then. I hope he remains that hyper till adulthood, he'll need it
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by 360command: 3:26am On May 06, 2013
Na money kill d beauty of d family. Before 50 cent became 50cent, u kno c how wow 50 b ? Wen tinz started smiling for d guy, 50 became most handsome and sexy for the world. Leave all this, na d money dey change people face to beauty.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by irebombo: 3:56am On May 06, 2013
fuckluv: Is that not pawpaw by the right
Olosi
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 4:33am On May 06, 2013
Nice
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by personal59: 5:07am On May 06, 2013
no b pawpaw na mango. Pls hw old are u?
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Jazmyne(f): 6:30am On May 06, 2013
maonye: Wow! Is good to have good sperm, so dat u can be able to produce good looking children
what'dyou mean??is it sperm or good lookin parents that produces good lookin kids??
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by ella01: 7:03am On May 06, 2013
Vrt cute family.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Nobody: 7:05am On May 06, 2013
hahaha,no b paw paw na u cheesy
hahaha,no b paw paw na u
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by pawa4ul: 7:27am On May 06, 2013
critique101:

Gone r d days I tripped for him. Now he don chop wowo.

This one NA bad belle oh. Abi u bin dey hope say him go come around u...
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by ElisaSummers: 7:38am On May 06, 2013
Happy family! smiley wink cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by stankezzy: 8:11am On May 06, 2013
Kingsley98: Hey guys, I'm for real, and this offer is for real guys only,.... I have Etisalat & airtel unlimited data trick free browsing.... Price is 500naira only.....interested members should pm me or call my number o-8-169525014......!!!!!! Please no scamer should call me.... You will be ignored.
scamers are saying that they do not want call from fellow scamer,who go call u before? birds of same feather flucks together,u need calls from members to exchange ideas.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by ceejayluv(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2013
Two twin sets??, that's my dream combo!!, Desmond, how did you pull that off?
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by ifyfaith: 8:15am On May 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Two sets of twins? So cool cool

she is so lucky,this is just exactly what i want
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Joe892: 8:50am On May 06, 2013
This is lovely
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 9:34am On May 06, 2013
Kissalive2012: If you are having problems checking your jamb result. Send me your registration number and 100 mtn card 4 checking and sending of the result back to you. 07064631271 Mr Maxwell.O
EFCC will soon arrest you.
Be warned!
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2013
Lilimax:
EFCC will soon arrest you.
Be warn!
...Lili whats up with you..how was your weekend?
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by lindaflorence: 9:50am On May 06, 2013
wow this is lovely
lovely pics
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by SlimzyEve(f): 10:33am On May 06, 2013
Wow!!! wat a luvly family u'v got
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by victorazy(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2013
critique101:

Gone r d days I tripped for him. Now he don chop wowo.

u dey die for someone husband, chai!!!! grin gringrin
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by sinmisolaoluwa: 11:51am On May 06, 2013
NO be only pawpaw,na carrot u go see
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by kufreabasi(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2013
Lovely
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Localtrouble: 12:51pm On May 06, 2013
No 1 resemble Desmond sef..Madam Dessy, carry go joor.. ;Dyou win this battle hands down
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Vivypretty12(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2013
lovely nd peaceful family
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by Localtrouble: 1:01pm On May 06, 2013
utumunta: :PTypical African man. See as he pose while the wife is holdig the baby.
Cute family. To think that Jim Iyke might be older than this guy with ten years

Haba..you want make Desmond shooot rumples?the wife wear iron gown so her dress no dey rumple. Yes o, very typical of African Men, the one wey she carry the belle for 9months respectively never do.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 1:24pm On May 06, 2013
ifyfaith:

she is so lucky,this is just exactly what i want
I want a set (boys). The last born can then be a girl. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) / Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.