Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947114 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiedu2600: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
@ emmydarl Amen oh.........[color=#006600][/color]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
are thgis silence i knw understandooo,, abi make we enter road go do demostration?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
writetopoker:
are thgis silence i knw understandooo,, abi make we enter road go do demostration?
Lol... don't worry sister, things gonna take shape this coming week God willling. Is part of life we experience this but patient is the key here, we'll all be singing God praise soon.

Is well!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
LadunaI:

Lol... don't worry sister, things gonna take shape this coming week God willling. Is part of life we experience this but patient is the key here, we'll all be singing God praise soon.

Is well!

Sent you a mail, how far have you gone with them
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
This week don waka go like dat without any traces of alert...daris God ooo lol
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lakea: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Wot others are seen as normal 4ds non payment of stipends, some of us are already reading diff meanings into it cuz it's jst a stipends dat hardly sustains one, den 2 tink of d long delay is raising a lot of unanswers questions Even pple who recieved beta salaries dn't wait in vain like ours 2b paid? Pls dose who are advocating 4 d said change shld realize d fact dat GIS interns are nt cowards, we have full blood running in our vains. Why all d delays without any prior notice 2us or our employers? To crown it all, d new govt should know dat 2 some extent Sure-P GIS has change d lives of many Nigerian Graduates.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Monday

Alert

Go display
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2015
bgates:
Monday
Alert
Go display
Oga,seems like you are still in your ''Assumption Coma''??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
I got this info from somebody in Operations, one of those working with Akubo (head of operations)........
there is a limited amount of money the permanent Secretary can approve n where there is no minister he is suppose to seek approval from the SFG. This explained why the Sure-P GIS interns stipend has not been payed. Nobody to approval it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nairalandar: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
I got this info from somebody in Operations, one of those working with Akubo (head of operations)........
there is a limited amount of money the permanent Secretary can approve n where there is no minister he is suppose to seek approval from the SFG. This explained why the Sure-P GIS interns stipend has not been payed. Nobody to approval it.
hummm....
Good move..... Please do well to check my signature and do the needful... Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nairalandar:
hummm....
Good move..... Please do well to check my signature and do the needful... Thanks
I thought that there is enough money budgeted for each an every intern matched for one year....our money dey there make them just disburse am....anyway Na Monday and Tuesday go tell
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sunny4eva01(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
@LadunaI and puntersmind:.. Please I ve sent you an email as directed. I'm having issues with my payment. I've attached a pics of my timeline for the months I've been paid. Please how can i either be re-matched or my payments being paid. Thanks.

What information do you need from me?

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lagos State Governemnt Demolishes SURE-P Head Quarters

The Lagos State Government on Saturday demolished the headquarters of the Subsidy Re-investment and
Empowerment Programme, SURE-P, Taskforce at the old toll gate on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Hakeem Adedeji, the Chairman of the Lagos State Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offences, told
journalists that the demolition was carried out on the orders of of the state government.
“The reason for the demolition is to the best knowledge of the governor because he was the one who directed that
the buildings should be pulled down in the interest of the public,’’ he said.
Mr. Adedeji said he believed Governor Akinwunmi Ambode must have issued the directive based on the
abandonment of the building and its conversion to a hideout by miscreants.
“On getting here, we could not find any Federal Government official inside the building, rather, we found street
urchins.
“There is need to avoid that and that is why we believe that if the building is demolished, no one will use it as a
hideout,” he said.
The chairman noted that the structure ought to have been demolished since June 22, but that due process had to
be followed before carrying out the demolition.
“All these are geared towards ensuring that the rights of the citizens are not infringed upon.’’
The debris and heaps of documents used by the agency were evacuated from the site.
The decision to demolish the building might not be unconnected to the smooth working relationship between the
Lagos government and the federal government with both now led by the same political party, the APC.
Earlier in the year, former Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos wrote to former President Goodluck Jonathan
over the presence of the officials, who claimed to have been set up by the Presidency, to publicly state their
functions. Messrs. Fashola and Jonathan belonged to opposing parties and both governments disagreed on a lot
of matters in Lagos State including security, traffic and road maintenance.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
writetopoker:
Lagos State Governemnt Demolishes SURE-P Head Quarters

The Lagos State Government on Saturday demolished the headquarters of the Subsidy Re-investment and
Empowerment Programme, SURE-P, Taskforce at the old toll gate on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Hakeem Adedeji, the Chairman of the Lagos State Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offences, told
journalists that the demolition was carried out on the orders of of the state government.
“The reason for the demolition is to the best knowledge of the governor because he was the one who directed that
the buildings should be pulled down in the interest of the public,’’ he said.
Mr. Adedeji said he believed Governor Akinwunmi Ambode must have issued the directive based on the
abandonment of the building and its conversion to a hideout by miscreants.
“On getting here, we could not find any Federal Government official inside the building, rather, we found street
urchins.
“There is need to avoid that and that is why we believe that if the building is demolished, no one will use it as a
hideout,” he said.
The chairman noted that the structure ought to have been demolished since June 22, but that due process had to
be followed before carrying out the demolition.
“All these are geared towards ensuring that the rights of the citizens are not infringed upon.’’
The debris and heaps of documents used by the agency were evacuated from the site.
The decision to demolish the building might not be unconnected to the smooth working relationship between the
Lagos government and the federal government with both now led by the same political party, the APC.
Earlier in the year, former Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos wrote to former President Goodluck Jonathan
over the presence of the officials, who claimed to have been set up by the Presidency, to publicly state their
functions. Messrs. Fashola and Jonathan belonged to opposing parties and both governments disagreed on a lot
of matters in Lagos State including security, traffic and road maintenance.
JST A BODY OF SUREP AND
This has nothing to do with GIS..

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
JST A BODY OF SUREP AND
This has nothing to do with GIS..
We got nothing to do with surep in lagos
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Sure p

How far With the stipend
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by CROWNBOBO: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2015
MAKE SURE P DO NORMAL THIS WEEK O
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2015
we should not wait for one person to alwas feed d house with info, surep numbers is everywhere, everybody should be able to make a call to them, then bring feedback to ux as to wen dey will pay. nobody is a special informant, we all should be proactive, wink
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2015
writetopoker:
we should not wait for one person to alwas feed d house with info, surep numbers is everywhere, everybody should be able to make a call to them, then bring feedback to ux as to wen dey will pay. nobody is a special informant, we all should be proactive, wink
Let's start from you....call and get back to the forum...its a very nice idea and I welcome it.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2015
If they have finished the money, make they inform the interns. This free work no follow at all. My last allawi is all I want
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by walton1(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
my phone has been getting sms alert too much today..... one of those spam messages from mtn crymy phone has been getting sms alert too much today..... one of those spam messages from mtn
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2015
emmydarl:

Let's start from you....call and get back to the forum...its a very nice idea and I welcome it.

Emmy Mbachu, I think you should be d one that should hv been more serious about this payment because ur training allowance hasn't been paid yet, instead ur online attacking everybody, I appreciate if u face ur front, thks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Punters mind

Tell us

When Alert go show

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Drive512(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
I called the c c line last friday and I was told the stipend will be paid soonest.
Their soon maybe 2day, 2moro or nxt year
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by osomond: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
I call ther customer care this morning and d lady said we should be expecting it this week,she did not specificaly tel me d actual day.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Vikz00001: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hi guys.
Please, I need surep office phone line so as to push a call through to them. I have not been paid since February and I am ending my program tomorrow. I really need to get across to them so as to know my fate after the program as regards my unpaid stipends. Your suggestion and advice would be greatly appreciated. My email is princeopeade2020@gmail.com for any personal information. Thanks...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
IS THIS THE END.................... undecided cry
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Debayurr:
IS THIS THE END.................... undecided cry
lol..If u ask me,na who i go ask??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quowritetopoker itetopoker post=35278235]

Emmy Mbachu, I think you should be d one that should hv been more serious about this payment because ur training allowance hasn't been paid yet, instead ur online attacking everybody, I appreciate if u face ur front, thks[/quote]
Yea writetopoker I don't mean bad. I called the office concerning my training and they collected all my details saying that an appropriate unit will investigate and look into it. And as regard to the stipend that its on process....try also and call because Igbo people says ''igwebuike'' and agbakoo aka nyuo mamiri ogbaa ufufu.thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
I called also, they said soonest, but if u ask me my opinion I say definitely they will pay, but these sure-p staff that pick our call don't sound like they know exactly when
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Drive512:
I called the c c line last friday and I was told the stipend will be paid soonest.
Their soon maybe 2day, 2moro or nxt year
I pray its next year o..lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.