Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946339 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by farydah: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2014
puntersmind:
You will.
Pls here's my SIL's email. She hasn't been paid since june ooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dandollaz: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
i got mail yesterday to fill survey form but checked my mail nothing was there.please what should i do next.im in ph and my email danokafor101@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ogoscco(f): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
pls help me,they sent my email but can't see it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by toby4ever(f): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ogoscco:
pls help me,they sent my email but can't see it
check ur spam
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MrMash(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Psittacus:
Not yet my brother, that is d only clog in my wheel now. I sent them a mail last night...but i have bin checking since then. I heard it very important. Are u matched online already ?

Boss any update?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
And who si going to do d online matching for us..?
Ur employer
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Thanks man! I'm yet to receive any msg frm d bank and how long does it take to get d update frm bank after d fair?...my status online stil reads "not yet matched", i guess my employer is yet to do dt.
Really,i don't know how long..But what i do know is that,it won't be long..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
MrMash:

Boss any update?
Nothing yet my brother, called my employer, all i got is d patience speech. He said by nxt wk. I got alert from the bank though, account is number is now available.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MrMash(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wizzaro2014(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nairalaners pls when is port-harcourt fair going to commence?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Since ur employer hav ur contact with him, i think he shud b d one to call/text u on what next to do or when to resume!
M yet to get updates frm my employer as well...
MrMash:
I made a terrible mistake at the fair, due to the long duration of the interview and d rush to open an Account me and the other guy that was matched with the firm forgot to get the contact info of the firm.
I plan on going in search of the firm on monday.

Boss does Olahak Auditing Associate ring a bell?

Psittacus

I got the message from the bank too

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ok. Thanks man....
OrangeDream:
Really,i don't know how long..But what i do know is that,it won't be long..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by SaintOzone: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
puntersmind:
Hi, Do not despair, the process is 90% completed, be patient. It's only been a few days. @puntersmind: I haven't heard from you. Please do not give up on me. This scheme is crucial to my survival please.
Finally, I got matched today, @Puntersmind, thanks so much.I deeply appreciate,will start processing my documents on Monday.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 1:56am On Nov 02, 2014
MrMash:
I made a terrible mistake at the fair, due to the long duration of the interview and d rush to open an Account me and the other guy that was matched with the firm forgot to get the contact info of the firm.

Psittacus

Be checking your profile frequently. Once you get matched online, your employer contact will appear on your homepage.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by JohnEchelon: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Pls am john,I got d msg to fil the survey form bt av check tru my mail bt didn't see any msg nor form pls hw do I go abt it,,,,,,,,,helppppppp my gmail is onijohnfriday@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by JohnEchelon: 6:17am On Nov 02, 2014
Pls can any one jz help me out its getting late fr me,d filling nd submission should b on 3rd nov pls pls.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Edokpia:
. @puntersmind I am a victim of this, I thought it was a general issue that will be solved by surep as I was made to understand,pls kindly help me out I need ur assistance,I don't want to miss this opportunity, my email address is isaiahadanegbe@gmail.com. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
. @puntersmind I did no hear from you again you initially sent me a mail to ask how can you help and I replied by saying I want you to match me with a firm in benin which I kwow is surep registered since the initial one I was earlier match with in benin city fair was not accredited.pls don't forget me someone in a similar situation you have helped in this forum has testified.Tanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by JohnEchelon: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2014
Am using my fone to check my mail,bt my spam folder is nt appearing should I go to d caffe?pls am in kogi state,pls am in need of diz lk seriously hlp plsssssss pals
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2014
MrMash:

Psittacus

Olahak Auditing firm? I have not heard about them. But you can do an online search especially on Linked in. Don't be disturbed bro, am sure they will contact you soon. Alot of d guys are yet to be matched online, you are not alone.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iniobon(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2014
Can someone forward to me the address, pls. I got the sms but when i open my email address i didnt find any mail from them. I dont want to miss this opportunity. My email is Iniobons@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2014
JohnEchelon:
Am using my fone to check my mail,bt my spam folder is nt appearing should I go to d caffe?pls am in kogi state,pls am in need of diz lk seriously hlp plsssssss pals
I guess you are using gmail, if my guess is right. Click on the the menu that display the number of your inbox msges, (something like 2340 inbox) scroll down your spam folder will be display.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Iniobon:
Can someone forward to me the address, pls. I got the sms but when i open my email address i didnt find any mail from them. I dont want to miss this opportunity. My email is Iniobons@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
check your spam folder.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2014
For those that need link on how to register with sure-p and also fill the survey form....check page 34 of this thread! Goodluck...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by JohnEchelon: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Palz av gotten d form tnx v.much,d filling is completed bt d issue now is dat av relocated to kogi state,bt on my profile wt d surep GIS is rivers state,hope am stil on track,pls I need ur response to diz tnks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2014
I have replied.
Edokpia:
. @puntersmind I did no hear from you again you initially sent me a mail to ask how can you help and I replied by saying I want you to match me with a firm in benin which I kwow is surep registered since the initial one I was earlier match with in benin city fair was not accredited.pls don't forget me someone in a similar situation you have helped in this forum has testified.Tanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2014
You will get an invite. Keep updating on your 'invite status'
bgates:

@ puntersmind- please I have register for the port Harcourt fair. But I have not gotten any invitation or invite.
Please tell your friends in sure p port Harcourt to send me invite.
Faithrita3060@gmail.com
Thank you

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Good luck.
SaintOzone:
Finally, I got matched today, @Puntersmind, thanks so much.I deeply appreciate,will start processing my documents on Monday.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Please, check your portal.
cut007:
@puntersmind: I haven't heard from you. Please do not give up on me. This scheme is crucial to my survival please.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by transbut5(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2014
OrangeDream:
Oga,u are deceivin urself o..They hav a comprehensiv list of d pple they invited..And a copy is with d bank officials
Bros na naija we dey ooo. Infact ryt now I have been assign a duty with the firm. Its a FG agency and the bank contacted me last friday.
U wey follow due process u don reach dis level? Hahahahahaa
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by farydah: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2014
puntersmind:
Please, check your portal.
Pls no mail from you yet sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2014
transbut5:

Bros na naija we dey ooo. Infact ryt now I have been assign a duty with the firm. Its a FG agency and the bank contacted me last friday.
U wey follow due process u don reach dis level? Hahahahahaa
Don't worry..Start work na..U will undastand my point when its time to fill in your timesheet for your money..Dey work o..u hear? U neva see anything..Syms lyk u are yet to fully undastand the whole process..
Bank go open account na..For sure!! Abi no be customers dem dey find?Agency too go giv u work na..After all,na cheap labour..No be wetin dem want??But i will see how that your Agency will fill your timesheet for you if your beneficiary code is not active online..I await your testimony next month o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Edokpia:
. Its urgent Oga, Can one still register to become a member and get the code number? Because I was try to register but it wasn't successful or is it that the sure-p people have gotten the number they needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.