Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829007 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
My questions still haven't been answered by the house. The question is on this page. Lahor, Biko Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Meritl:
Hello house & Hi damkollins. Congrats once again on your MR. To the glory of God too, I just got another job; and i'm asking if it is necessary to inform CIC now. I applied under 2131 and my new job is not related to it but I just had to leave because the pay nor be mate (x3 of my former). Also in respect to DoubleBam2x's post, i believe my type of assesment with WES can be independently viewed by CIC. Lastly, how was your medicals or you haven't gone? ( I remember helping my Uncle find his way to Yaba hospital then in 2012). As things stand now, you may not celebrate Easter in Nigeria. Any help damkollins?
I really don't know the timeline of your application .
If you have been charged an received PER ,then you will have to inform Accra of your change of job .If you have not been charged,wait until you're charged before notifying Accra visa office.
Don't worry if your new job is related or not ,what is important is that your profession used in applying is authentic with all relevance supporting documents .
If your WES evaluation is federal skilled version,you have no issues.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2014
damkollins:

I really don't know the timeline of your application .
If you have been charged an received PER ,then you will have to inform Accra of your change of job .If you have not been charged,wait until you're charged before notifying Accra visa office.
Don't worry if your new job is related or not ,what is important is that your profession used in applying is authentic with all relevance supporting documents .
If your WES evaluation is federal skilled version,you have no issues.
Cheers
thanks. My uncle was already bugging me to inform CIC when i don't have a UCI. I'm for the 2014-2015 timeline
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by larion: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by larion: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello gurus in the building , m rili late into this, I must v bin sleeping ......anyway sorry to draw you all back, bin searching briefly but cant find wat m looking for. undecided

My questions are, for a new applicant , is it still open, cos I saw 2014 on it though my occupation hasn't reach the capped 1000. cool

If its still open, do I fill it myself or do u suggest an agent. Have seen so many of dem, online and off, Nigerian and foreign. If m to do it myself, how do I start ( sorry if this question is dump) , if u say agent , any recommendations? embarassed

If these questions v bin answered inside the thread, please just quote me and point me to it. ( sorry if m asking to be fed, v tried feeding myself....lol)....thanks in advance. kiss

In other news, my aunty and sister v bin telling me about this but I kept saying my field isn't there, little did I know I v bin sleeping on okada. Now I hope I don't fall..... cry
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
larion:
Hello gurus in the building , m rili late into this, I must v bin sleeping ......anyway sorry to draw you all back, bin searching briefly but cant find wat m looking for. undecided

My questions are, for a new applicant , is it still open, cos I saw 2014 on it though my occupation hasn't reach the capped 1000. cool

If its still open, do I fill it myself or do u suggest an agent. Have seen so many of dem, online and off, Nigerian and foreign. If m to do it myself, how do I start ( sorry if this question is dump) , if u say agent , any recommendations? embarassed

If these questions v bin answered inside the thread, please just quote me and point me to it. ( sorry if m asking to be fed, v tried feeding myself....lol)....thanks in advance. kiss

In other news, my aunty and sister v bin telling me about this but I kept saying my field isn't there, little did I know I v bin sleeping on okada. Now I hope I don't fall..... cry
According to the official information, this programme is ending on the last day of April 2015. So you can still apply if your NOC is not filling up fast. Secondly, there is no advantage of using an agent. It's a process that you can do on your own. My uncle started the process around 2010/2011 and he did the process himself and successfully travelled in 2012. I was quite ignorant of the process as at Mid-may but thanks to gurus in the house who have enlightened me thus far. I successfully submitted my application this month and by God's grace, i'll make it alongside other nairalanders.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Does Accra send AOR after PER?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jetspeed:
I f I may answer your question. My ND and HND(2.1) was accessed as 3yr Canadian Diploma +1 yr Canadian postgraduate certificate, That gives 22points
Are you sure of the 22points?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Jetspeed: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
ferdimako:

Are you sure of the 22points?

Hi Ferdie, I would be wrong anyway. Find below a outcome for an HND graduate by WES

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year)

Note: 1.The National Diploma indicates the name as Bleep 2.The Higher National Diploma indicates the Name as Bleep.

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1 Credential Authentication:Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential:National Diploma
Year:1998
Awarded by:XXXXXX
Institution Status:Recognized
Admission requirements:School Certificate
Length of program:Two years
Major/Specialization:Financial Studies
Canadian Equivalency:Diploma (two years)

2 Credential Authentication:Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential:Higher National Diploma
Year:2000
Awarded by:XXXXXXX
Admission requirements:National Diploma
Major/Specialization:Accountancy
Canadian Equivalency:Diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year)
Remarks:The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tiebe: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please, if i lived/schooled in dubai for a yr in 2008, and worked in uk in 2010 for 7 months before returning to nigeria, does anyone know if it's necessary to get police certificate from all the places one has lived for more than 6 months or is it just the country i have lived in the last 6 months that's required?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2014
Jetspeed:

Hi Ferdie, I would be wrong anyway. Find below a outcome for an HND graduate by WES

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year)

Note: 1.The National Diploma indicates the name as Bleep 2.The Higher National Diploma indicates the Name as Bleep.

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1 Credential Authentication:Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential:National Diploma
Year:1998
Awarded by:XXXXXX
Admission requirements:School Certificate
Major/Specialization:Financial Studies
Canadian Equivalency:Diploma (two years)

2 Credential Authentication:Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential:Higher National Diploma
Year:2000
Awarded by:XXXXXXX
Admission requirements:National Diploma
Major/Specialization:Accountancy
Canadian Equivalency:Diploma (three years) and postgraduate certificate (one year)
Remarks:The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed
I feel you need the ND or OND to solidify the HND to ensure the 21 points. B.Sc only is 21points. 22 points come in to play when ur M.Sc isn't judged to be at par and they call on ur B.Sc to give 22 points.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by segun82(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Hello guys, great job you are doing here. Please I have a question; I have been sent a request by CIC to do medicals but I am currently outside Nigeria and wont be coming back till December. Am I allowed to use one of the designated/approved hospitals in the Uk even if I am resident in Nigeria? I will appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by seyenko(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Royaldee:
Hello everyone, I just got a mail from CIO that my application, submitted on 10th June, has been given Positive Eligibility Status. UCI no given. I guess it should be forwarded to accra soon. It was stated in d mail dt my DD got encashed on Sept 29.

Hello Royaldee, please what is the email address used by CIC to contact you? I need to send them an email, i submitted since 9th of June and i do not have a YES or NO. I want to find out what is my status.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
segun82:
Hello guys, great job you are doing here. Please I have a question; I have been sent a request by CIC to do medicals but I am currently outside Nigeria and wont be coming back till December. Am I allowed to use one of the designated/approved hospitals in the Uk even if I am resident in Nigeria? I will appreciate your response.
I think yea it is...u can write to AVO still.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
segun82:
You can surely do it in any CIC approved/designated hospital anywhere in the world.
Just check the link in your medical request mail and select the UK designated hospital,make appointment with them and ask them what to bring along .
Prices range btw 290GBP and 350GBP per person depending on the location of the hospital.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
tiebe:
Please, if i lived/schooled in dubai for a yr in 2008, and worked in uk in 2010 for 7 months before returning to nigeria, does anyone know if it's necessary to get police certificate from all the places one has lived for more than 6 months or is it just the country i have lived in the last 6 months that's required?
You need to get police clearance from any country in which you have stayed 6 months or more since you turned 18years.
In your case ,You will need police clearance from Dubai,UK and Nigeria.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
zeelo2014:
Does Accra send AOR after PER?
No......they do not send.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
larion:

Hi Larion,

your questions are rather ambiguous and there is no clear and direct answers.
However, visit these links to get a wholesome idea about the whole program;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Take care
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by leye4u: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
damkollins:

No......they do not send.
Cheers
hello sir damkollins,congrats on your MR,can your give a brief details on your timeline so far i.e date of submission, date of per etc. When is 2014 MR supposed to start flowing in.thanks chief!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
seyenko:

Hello Royaldee, please what is the email address used by CIC to contact you? I need to send them an email, i submitted since 9th of June and i do not have a YES or NO. I want to find out what is my status.
cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca can be used to contact CIC.
Alternatively,use the link below to make inquiry from CIC.....
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You can use both options to make inquiry ....just be rest assure that response back to you might take minimum of 20 working days or more.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meritoz: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello house, I studied Banking and Finance. I have 4years experience on customer service. Pls advice if I can apply for NOC 1114? Other financial officers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Quick question please. Has anyone obtained another 'original' copy of his/her IELTS? The site

http://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts

its not possible and only copies can be issued to 'institutions'. I find this shocking and hard to believe.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tiebe: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
damkollins:

You need to get police clearance from any country in which you have stayed 6 months or more since you turned 18years.
In your case ,You will need police clearance from Dubai,UK and Nigeria.
Cheers

thanks oh. I had looked through the cic site to clarify but could not find where it was expressly written. Please please, any idea how long does it take to get police report from uk?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
tiebe:

thanks oh. I had looked through the cic site to clarify but could not find where it was expressly written. Please please, any idea how long does it take to get police report from uk?
Almost all the hospitals are electronically enabled so there is no issues with the medicals as it can be easily uploaded and received by Accra visa office.
Regarding your UK PCC ,please check the links below for more information ........
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/united-kingdom.asp
http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
Afteryou have applied food it and sure of the duration ,notify Accra visa office about the process for them to give you extension for submission of it.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
leye4u:
hello sir damkollins,congrats on your MR,can your give a brief details on your timeline so far i.e date of submission, date of per etc. When is 2014 MR supposed to start flowing in.thanks chief!
From my rough estimate, maybe by July, May applicants will start receiving MR. AVO is slow.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bo2014: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello Guru,

I applied in 2010, but my package / fees were returned for using wrong NOC code and in 2012 i applied for TRV was refused for insufficient fund.
Now that, i am about applying again, should i mention all as requested in question ''6d'' of Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)?
Lastly, i can't find my refusal letter and as such can't get my UCI. What should i do?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
bo2014:
Hello Guru,

I applied in 2010, but my package / fees were returned for using wrong NOC code and in 2012 i applied for TRV was refused for insufficient fund.
Now that, i am about applying again, should i mention all as requested in question ''6d'' of Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)?
Lastly, i can't find my refusal letter and as such can't get my UCI. What should i do?

yep.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
bo2014:
Hello Guru,
Answer 6d in the affirmative by also explaining the reason in the space given below it.
Regarding your UCI not been located again ,it's not an issue,just leave it blank.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
tiebe:

I was in the uk when i applied for mine. Express application took 4 days if you factor in delivery to naija, i wil say about two wks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by segun82(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks Damkollins. One more important question abeg. They have also requested for the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee". Must I pay by draft or can I pay by debit card by filling a fee payment form, just like I did for the processing fee?

damkollins:

You can surely do it in any CIC approved/designated hospital anywhere in the world.
Just check the link in your medical request mail and select the UK designated hospital,make appointment with them and ask them what to bring along .
Prices range btw 290GBP and 350GBP per person depending on the location of the hospital.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2014
segun82:
Thanks Damkollins. One more important question abeg. They have also requested for the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee". Must I pay by draft or can I pay by debit card by filling a fee payment form, just like I did for the processing fee?
Accra favors draft for RPRF as can be seen in the link below...
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
You may also be able to use your credit card to pay via the link below
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
You will need to register your details including your email address where a receipt will be sent to after the successful payment of the fund.This receipt sent to you mail is to be printed out and sent to Accra visa office among your documents to serve as evidence of payment.
You do not need to fill the payment form.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 5:26am On Oct 28, 2014
damkollins:

Cheers

I am not sure you can get your medicals done in the UK for anything below 300GBP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.