Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (830558 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2014
ferdimako:

Brand new one not a duplicate right?

Yea, brand new one, i guess. Though I don't know what a new one looks like.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2014
HenryIX:

Yea, brand new one, i guess. Though I don't know what a new one looks like.
It's same thing, I guess.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hi guys,

I just got a call from British Council to come pick up my new TRFs. That means I can send my new app this week.
I desperately need someone in PH to kindly review (sight) my whole app before I send it. This includes my supporting documents too.
Pls Pls Pls.

God bless you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Interesting read concerning background check.

wedecidedtomovetocanada..com/2014/09/fsw-background-verification.html?m=1
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
scrollmeout:
Hi guys,

I just got a call from British Council to come pick up my TRFs. That means I can send my new app this week.
I desperately need someone in PH to kindly review my whole app before I send it. This includes my supporting documents too.
Pls Pls Pls.

My email address is scrollmein@yahoo.com. God bless you.
scrollmein and scrollmeout...haha
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
ferdimako:

scrollmein and scrollmeout...haha

grin Ferdie...someone beat me to the email address about a decade ago. i had no other choice but to improvise.

Still waiting for the kind hearted person to check my app. grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
zeelo2014:
Interesting read concerning background check.

wedecidedtomovetocanada..com/2014/09/fsw-background-verification.html?m=1
Especially on the grammar, how do people cope with interviews and writing reports and memos when employed?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
scrollmeout:

grin Ferdie...someone beat me to the email address about a decade ago. i had no other choice but to improvise.

Still waiting for the kind hearted person to check my app. grin
It's OK...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adanora: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Na waoooooo, no MR update for 2014 set. Guess AVO still sleeping. Oya make una wake up tongue
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Hello house, can someone verify if PER is in the format pasted below:
Thanks

17 November 2014

UCI: #########
*########*

Application: #########

*#########*

NAME:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1100 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ####). Your receipt number is #########. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

IM

Program Support Officer

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gfn(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Great day to everyone,

Can a Microbiologist by qualification be disqualified for applying as a banker, considering that his experience for more than 5 yes is that of banking?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Can someone please help out with this question.

I have an OND, BSC and Masters. My ECAS is on Masters. On sending my application, do i need to send copy of my OND and BSc certificates and transcripts since they werent evaluated. otherwise, I send only Masters ECAS, transcript and certificate

i only have notification of results of my OND. Will this be granted as education document for OND.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
DoubleBam2X:
Hello house, can someone verify if PER is in the format pasted below:
Thanks
17 November 2014
UCI: #########
*########*
Application: #########
*#########*
NAME:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.
Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.
Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.
This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1100 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ####). Your receipt number is #########. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.
It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
IM

Program Support Officer

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
Congrats....
Yes...it is a Positive Eligibility Response email from CIC notifying you of positive news in your package.
Your file is on its way internally to your indicated visa office on the generic form.
Congrats buddy.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
unibadan:
Can someone please help out with this question.
I have an OND, BSC and Masters. My ECAS is on Masters. On sending my application, do i need to send copy of my OND and BSc certificates and transcripts since they werent evaluated. otherwise, I send only Masters ECAS, transcript and certificate
i only have notification of results of my OND. Will this be granted as education document for OND.
Thank you.
The most important thing is to send the copy of the certificate that was evaluated...i.e your Msc certificate.
You can also include the photocopies of the lesser certificates too to streghten your case.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
gfn:
Great day to everyone,
Can a Microbiologist by qualification be disqualified for applying as a banker, considering that his experience for more than 5 yes is that of banking?
Thanks.
Nope...you wont be disqualified provided your 5 years of experience is well documented and in place on your letter of experience.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by cheers1234: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hi all,
1. pls in regard to IELTS, must wife also have minimum of 6.0 in each module to contribute 5 points?

2. I just received Access Bank International Debit Card (visa), can this card be used to pay for my fwsp application fee?

thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
damkollins:

The most important thing is to send the copy of the certificate that was evaluated...i.e your Msc certificate.
You can also include the photocopies of the lesser certificates too to streghten your case.
Cheers.

Thanks Damkollins

But i only have a letter of notification of result for my OND. Is this acceptable... or should i just ignore the OND document since i have that of MSc and BSc.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
hello guys,
you guys are doing a great job here.have learnt a lot from this thread.I am married with three kids and a dependent brother and they will all be joining me God willing.I am the principal applicant and my pof will be complete by january.I have abt 2m to declare now. can I apply now and write a letter to explain that I will forward the pof by january ending.?dont want to borrow.have done ielts..got 22 points...doing assessment with wes.have 7 yrs wrk experience and a degree.wuld be glad if the gurus in the house can respond..my noc is 1212.tnx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jesus4real:
hello guys,
you guys are doing a great job here.have learnt a lot from this thread.I am married with three kids and a dependent brother and they will all be joining me God willing.I am the principal applicant and my pof will be complete by january.I have abt 2m to declare now. can I apply now and write a letter to explain that I will forward the pof by january ending.?dont want to borrow.have done ielts..got 22 points...doing assessment with wes.have 7 yrs wrk experience and a degree.wuld be glad if the gurus in the house can respond..my noc is 1212.tnx
If you have other forms of POF, include them and send off to CIC. No piecemeal at this stage.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
cheers1234:
Hi all,
1. pls in regard to IELTS, must wife also have minimum of 6.0 in each module to contribute 5 points?

2. I just received Access Bank International Debit Card (visa), can this card be used to pay for my fwsp application fee?

thanks.
1. No she must not. Check my comment on the exact bands two pages back.
2.Once it is cleared and open for online transactions no problem.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
unibadan:

Thanks Damkollins

But i only have a letter of notification of result for my OND. Is this acceptable... or should i just ignore the OND document since i have that of MSc and BSc.

Thank you.
You really don't need it but you can include the photocopy to clear your conscience .
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jesus4real:
hello guys,
Along with all the requirement for application ,an evidence of your family size POF is very important .
You should not submit without it.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
thank you so much damkollins pls wat do u sugest I do? I really do not want to borrow and all I have to show for now is 2m as against 4.2m required for a family of 6.I dont want to submit in january.tym is of the essence but by january ending I will have the required sum.Do you think they will consider if I write to explain?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jesus4real:
thank you so much damkollins pls wat do u sugest I do? I really do not want to borrow and all I have to show for now is 2m as against 4.2m required for a family of 6.I dont want to submit in january.tym is of the essence but by january ending I will have the required sum.Do you think they will consider if I write to explain?
Telling you the raw fact ....the POF is very important at the submission stage.
No explanation will be e entertained .
Also ,your "dependent brother " who you want to accompany you....may be difficult.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
cheers1234:
Hi all,

thanks.
1. L 4.5; R 3.5; W 4.0 ;S  4.0

2.Once you are sure it will work....ask your bank .Even at that,give them authorization to accept foreign transaction from CIC.
Better still,you can use a demand draft for rest of mind.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by gfn(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please is anyone familiar with this message from IELTS and what is the implication?

We refer to your IELTS test of 1st November 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from 27th Nov 2014

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by livepluslife: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
smiley speaking test, tomorrow. Others Saturday. I find it difficult to study lol. Pls fellows pray for me
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dozie2014: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello house, i just saw my IELTS result can someone help interpret and advice if i can go ahead to apply to CIC.

Overall Band 7.0
Listening 8.0
Reading 6.0
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.0

Pls kindly help.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Damkollins, I want to thank God firstly and you specially for guiding me through the application for 2014 fswp. My naira debit card was charged today.
I want to ask you if it is possible to update my VO after my PER on the possibility of adding a spouse because I plan to go to the registry by January 2015.
Kindly advise me on the necessary steps to take.
I thank other members of the house for the positive consideration.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
technolee:
Damkollins, I want to thank God firstly and you specially for guiding me through the application for 2014 fswp. My naira debit card was charged today.
I want to ask you if it is possible to update my VO after my PER on the possibility of adding a spouse because I plan to go to the registry by January 2015.
Kindly advise me on the necessary steps to take.
I thank other members of the house for the positive consideration.
Congrats buddy.
Immediately after registry,you will inform Accra visa office of your spouse and they will tell you of what to do.
Hopefully ,you won't get medical request before January .....
Congrats once again .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congrats technolee. PER on the way.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
zeelo2014:
Congrats technolee. PER on the way.
Thank you and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (322)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.