Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,696 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828407 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
lavivaavril:
Hi all, help me pls.

So I've applied for a transcript and I'm about to pay for WES online so I can send the ref number to the person processing the transcript for me. The thing is that I'm in lagos and she's in benin(whr my school is). Am I to send her a copy of my certificate to add in the application or am I to send that to WES separately? That would result in paying for courier twice but how did you guys process yours?
I guess u have 2send d copy of ur cert. urself, while ur school send alone, d trancript(with WES ref no on it). I already requested for my transcript(yet to be ready anyway) and i scanned my cert 2 my uncle in ontario to send 2 WES 4me so as 2save another courier cost. He has my WES ref no
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bplati: 9:51pm On May 17, 2015
Can't only transcript suffice? I sent only transcript of my highest qualification which is undergoing evaluation at the moment.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by lavivaavril(f): 7:24am On May 18, 2015
[/quote]
slimmsyyetty:

I guess u have 2send d copy of ur cert. urself, while ur school send alone, d trancript(with WES ref no on it). I already requested for my transcript(yet to be ready anyway) and i scanned my cert 2 my uncle in ontario to send 2 WES 4me so as 2save another courier cost. He has my WES ref no

Hmm, that would mean double payment. After paying 50something to WES already? No o. I will get someone in Canada to send my certificate for me like you did.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bolinchin: 9:12am On May 18, 2015
lavivaavril:

Hmm, that would mean double payment. After paying 50something to WES already? No o. I will get someone in Canada to send my certificate for me like you did.
.you can send it with your transcript now.Tola 73 mentioned that he did so for his wife and that's what I am doing too.its cheaper that way.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by echeoluchi: 10:10am On May 18, 2015
Gud morning all. Pls how long does it take for IELTS result to get to me after it has been released online. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 18, 2015
Hello ancestors

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend
To my question
I would like to know how to send my transcript, do I collect and courier myself thru DHL or allow the school do it?
Plus what can I use in place of certificate since mine isn't ready yet?
Is there any Ladokite in the house that has gone thru this process?

JesusDway and other ancestors in the house come to my rescue

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 18, 2015
Rumour has it scores are gon drop to 200+ wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Mdina: 4:29pm On May 18, 2015
DEAR ALL,

GOOD AFTNOON.

I AM NEW HERE, THOUGH I HAVE BEEN READING PREVIOUS DISCUSSIONS. I INTEND TO APPLY UNDER THE FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER SCHEME ANDI AM JUST BEGINING TO GATHER INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS. PLEASE I NEED CLARICATION WITH RESPECT TO EMPLOYMENT IN THE LAST 10 YEARS. CAN I USE EMPLOYMENT BETWEEN 2005 TO 2011 WHILE I KEEP SILENT ON WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE 2011 TO DATE?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twaintoy(f): 4:36pm On May 18, 2015
Kirri:
Where did hear the rumour from?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by berexio1: 6:08pm On May 18, 2015
bolinchin:
.you can send it with your transcript now.Tola 73 mentioned that he did so for his wife and that's what I am doing too.its cheaper that way.
why would u encourage sb to do that? Is that the instruction given to you. You think the evaluators don't know it is cheaper to send the 2 together? They specifically asked for your transcript to be sent by your school and you are mentioning Tola...Go to WES website and read the instruction. They have their reasons..if ur transcript is sent with ur degree result don't blame anyone if ur evaluation is rejected.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by berexio1: 6:15pm On May 18, 2015
lavivaavril:

I paid roughly 600 naira at the local post office to have a copy of my degree result sent. It only takes a month to get there.By the time u ask ur school to send ur transcript, it will take atleast anoda month and these 2 documents will arrive...Try to stick to instructions given it will help u
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
Kirri:
Hello ancestors

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend
To my question
I would like to know how to send my transcript, do I collect and courier myself thru DHL or allow the school do it?
Plus what can I use in place of certificate since mine isn't ready yet?
Is there any Ladokite in the house that has gone thru this process?

JesusDway and other ancestors in the house come to my rescue

Thanks in anticipation

Greatest Ladokite,

Have you @all requested 4ur trancript from Lautech? Lautech no longer gives out transcript to graduates. School will on ur behalf, send it to the recipients address (through courier or Nipost, depending on ur choice, but I used DHL because it's faster and reliable, though expensive #7600).
Before you request for ur transcript, I will advise u apply to WES to get a ref no. U will then include ur ref no to WES address for school to send it on ur behalf. e.g

WES Reference No: 1234567
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Centre
2 Carlton Street, Suite1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3.

U will also send academic request form(download it from WES site) to student affairs. U will fill part A(for applicant) and part B will be filled by school. When u request for ur trancript from school, u will tell them the academic request form(dat u downloaded from WES) should be sent together with ur transcript. Anyway, they will understand because I just recently did mine. Infact, my transcript was sent today and I've gotten my tracking no.

I used my certificate. I wanted to use my statement of result initially, but my uncle over there told me to use my certificate because it's being a while I graduated(2009). So I travelled to school last week to get my certificate. Alternatively, if ur certificate isn't ready, u can use ur statement of result. When did u finish for ur certificate not to have been ready?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by echeoluchi: 6:45pm On May 18, 2015
Hi all, plssss can someone help me with this question... When am I likely to get the hardcopy of my ielts result after d online publication of the result.... Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:56pm On May 18, 2015
echeoluchi:
Hi all, plssss can someone help me with this question... When am I likely to get the hardcopy of my ielts result after d online publication of the result.... Thanks

Find answer here
http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/find-out-about-results/results-process
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2015
slimmsyyetty:

Greatest Ladokite,

Have you @all requested 4ur trancript from Lautech? Lautech no longer gives out transcript to graduates. School will on ur behalf, send it to the recipients address (through courier or Nipost, depending on ur choice, but I used DHL because it's faster and reliable, though expensive #7600).
Before you request for ur transcript, I will advise u apply to WES to get a ref no. U will then include ur ref no to WES address for school to send it on ur behalf. e.g

WES Reference No: 1234567
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Centre
2 Carlton Street, Suite1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3.

U will also send academic request form(download it from WES site) to student affairs. U will fill part A(for applicant) and part B will be filled by school. When u request for ur trancript from school, u will tell them the academic request form(dat u downloaded from WES) should be sent together with ur transcript. Anyway, they will understand because I just recently did mine. Infact, my transcript was sent today and I've gotten my tracking no.

I used my certificate. I wanted to use my statement of result initially, but my uncle over there told me to use my certificate because it's being a while I graduated(2009). So I travelled to school last week to get my certificate. Alternatively, if ur certificate isn't ready, u can use ur statement of result. When did u finish for ur certificate not to have been ready?

Are you sure DHL charges only #7,600, or you meant to type 17,600 cuz I know DHL services to be the costliest.

Anyway, I also advice most people sending transcripts to get it by hand(you may have to know someone who can help facilitate that) and send yourself so school don't delay you. Also, cuz WES usually still sends back to your school to verify the transcript came from them, the time it takes for school to reply also can further delay and I will say you request that school should provide an email on the cover letter for the transcript and indicate that WES can request for verification via the email. This ensures that the response can be faster and you won't have to spend another money to courier a paper response back to WES. Even if WES chooses not to do verification via the email(if they don't have such understanding with your school), you would at least have tried something that may help your processing get done faster. This addendum is for everyone who is yet to do theirs
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
JesusDWay:

Are you sure DHL charges only #7,600, or you meant to type 17,600 cuz I know DHL services to be the costliest.

Anyway, I also advice most people sending transcripts to get it by hand(you may have to know someone who can help facilitate that) and send yourself so school don't delay you. Also, cuz WES usually still sends back to your school to verify the transcript came from them, the time it takes for school to reply also can further delay and I will say you request that school should provide an email on the cover letter for the transcript and indicate that WES can request for verification via the email. This ensures that the response can be faster and you won't have to spend another money to courier a paper response back to WES. Even if WES chooses not to do verification via the email(if they don't have such understanding with your school), you would at least have tried something that may help your processing get done faster. This addendum is for everyone who is yet to do theirs

No. Its #7600 n not d otherwise. Dats d amount i've bin paying 4courier for 2yrs now. I think dhl patnered with my alma mater. Gone are d days we collect our transcript ourselves, not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by badenugba: 11:01pm On May 18, 2015
Kirri:
na serious matter we deb here o, don't joke with things like this o
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dannyolora: 8:32am On May 19, 2015
Good morning peeps, I'm new here and really need your help urgently. I applied for a Canadian tourist visa with a friend since March (paper route application), we both submitted the application on the same day, at a different time interval. Howerver, he got a message from them on may 5 to come pick up his document, on getting there he wasnt granted d visa But am yet to hear anything from the embassy regarding my own application as of today, the last information I received was on the day of my submission (late march) and it states my documents has been forwarded to the cic office in Lagos. The application already elapses the 54 days procesing time stated on the cic website and d most annoying thing is I need my passport for an exam identification in few weeks. Is there anyone in the same problem ? Please what should I do? I'm scared to death.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rosicky(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2015
Good morning house,
Please i just submitted my express entry form last night. Does anyone know how long it would take to get response if my family and i are eligible and when exactly would be the estimated time of putting in permanent entry visa request? I just want to know what next after this EE form submission. I didn't send my wife's credentials to WES like mine Hope this doesn't pose any issue on the ling run
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2015
dannyolora:
Good morning peeps, I'm new here and really need your help urgently. I applied for a Canadian tourist visa with a friend since March (paper route application), we both submitted the application on the same day, at a different time interval. Howerver, he got a message from them on may 5 to come pick up his document, on getting there he wasnt granted d visa But am yet to hear anything from the embassy regarding my own application as of today, the last information I received was on the day of my submission (late march) and it states my documents has been forwarded to the cic office in Lagos. The application already elapses the 54 days procesing time stated on the cic website and d most annoying thing is I need my passport for an exam identification in few weeks. Is there anyone in the same problem ? Please what should I do? I'm scared to death.

Thanks

There should be a tracking number they gave you when you applied, send them an email stating your conditions and the fact that you need the passport soon. They should reply you in good time. Ensure you quote the tracking number in the email
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2015
Rosicky:
Good morning house,
Please i just submitted my express entry form last night. Does anyone know how long it would take to get response if my family and i are eligible and when exactly would be the estimated time of putting in permanent entry visa request? I just want to know what next after this EE form submission. I didn't send my wife's credentials to WES like mine Hope this doesn't pose any issue on the ling run

Wait for 24 to 36 hours, they should notify you through your email about your eligibility and some other things. If you are deemed eligible, you will be given a ranking score and you wait till when they will do a draw in which your score can qualify for, then you will be invited to apply proper for a PR. You will have only 2months to submit all requested docs after you must have been invited to apply for PR. Not sending your wife's qualification for evaluation will only have made you not get a little extra points more.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dannyolora: 10:42am On May 19, 2015
JesusDWay:

There should be a tracking number they gave you when you applied, send them an email stating your conditions and the fact that you need the passport soon. They should reply you in good time. Ensure you quote the tracking number in the email

Thank you. I'll do as adviced
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiz001: 12:11pm On May 19, 2015
slimmsyyetty:

No. Its #7600 n not d otherwise. Dats d amount i've bin paying 4courier for 2yrs now. I think dhl patnered with my alma mater. Gone are d days we collect our transcript ourselves, not anymore.

Got charged same amount too, though they ask for your option either normal postal or express. in my case TNT was used and it delivered in 5 working days.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Sancole: 12:40pm On May 19, 2015
My work experience is not related to by course of study in the university. I am sure there are other people that have this same challenge. Will this be a problem when I send in my EE? I need your input Solomonwis and Damkollins.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2015
Sancole:
My work experience is not related to by course of study in the university. I am sure there are other people that have this same challenge. Will this be a problem when I send in my EE? I need your input Solomonwis and Damkollins.

It won't be a problem
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dober(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2015
JesusDWay:

Just create another profile with the existing account, you don't need another MyCIC account
I am unable to input my I.D details while filling in the express form. Each time I click on "save and add", I see the pop up "appenGrid does not initialize".
I have tried many browsers, but problem still persists.
Has anyone encountered this too?
Please!
JesusDWay et al.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 9:55pm On May 19, 2015
Kirri:

lol.. you've got jokes kid..

You seem to forget there are always new people entering the pool.. Hence, competition will always be tight.

Abeg dont plan on getting 200 o! lol
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 10:01pm On May 19, 2015
Rosicky:
Good morning house,

Bros, If you've submitted your profile, you need to relax. You will be contacted by the CIC guys when it becomes necessary.

Not sending your wife's credentials to WES won't pose any issue, but it was an opportunity to get more points..It still is.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Adesiji77: 10:35pm On May 19, 2015
*modified

JesusDWay, damkollins, Solomonwis, mozo, tola73

It appears that the profile that I created on the CIC website has expired! I miscalculated and did not log on until today only to realize 60 days has already passed.

What reliefs do I have? Would it not be seen as duplication if I go on and create another profile now? Would it affect my chances in any way?

Another source of worry to me is that when I attempted creating a profile, the site says that "it does not appear that I qualified based on the information that I provided". In sharp contrast, I was considered to be qualified when I first created a profile? What must have happened? Has there a change of the rules?

Kindly assist me to clear this confusion. embarassed
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yeyeobab: 11:02pm On May 19, 2015
What is happening with the EE please? There has not been any draw this month. Hope all is well. Any information or news please?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2015
dober:

I am unable to input my I.D details while filling in the express form. Each time I click on "save and add", I see the pop up "appenGrid does not initialize".
I have tried many browsers, but problem still persists.
Has anyone encountered this too?
Please!
JesusDWay et al.

CIC may likely be the one that can tell you what happened, my suggestion is that you wait a while, refresh and then try again. It may be a system glitch which they will likely work on soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.