Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829101 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 26, 2015
Thanks for your response ancestor Mozo grin but then I didn't receive any confirmation mail recently as regards payment but my account clearly shows a reference number

reference no Service Order date Status Amount paid Balance Due
xxxxxxx Evaluation-Document by document May 21 2015 Waiting for required $0.00 $322.05
(Initial application) document

N.B-It wasn't like this before May 21st, and there's a seven digit ref no(xxxxx is me protecting the actual number)

Kindly advice
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ozzy2: 5:38pm On May 26, 2015
Jesus4real:
contactca@wes.org
tank u.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 8:36pm On May 26, 2015
Kirri:
Thanks for your response ancestor Mozo grin but then I didn't receive any confirmation mail recently as regards payment but my account clearly shows a reference number

reference no Service Order date Status Amount paid Balance Due
xxxxxxx Evaluation-Document by document May 21 2015 Waiting for required $0.00 $322.05
(Initial application) document

N.B-It wasn't like this before May 21st, and there's a seven digit ref no(xxxxx is me protecting the actual number)

Kindly advice

Since the mail states the amount paid is $0.00. It means payment is yet to be made. Inform your aunt, or if you have an atm card you can do it yourself..Its no biggie really
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rebecks015: 9:50pm On May 26, 2015
Hello Gurus,

This question isfor any guru on EE ITA or if you've been successful via the EE profile.

i'm about creating my EE profile, there's a section speaking about Primary Occupation and when was the individual qualified to practice in this qualification What exactly is being referred here

a. is it the occupation you've practised backed with your degree certification
b. is it an occupation you currently in backed with a training received or employment start date?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 12:14am On May 27, 2015
Rebecks015:
Hello Gurus,

This question isfor any guru on EE ITA or if you've been successful via the EE profile.

i'm about creating my EE profile, there's a section speaking about Primary Occupation and when was the individual qualified to practice in this qualification What exactly is being referred here

a. is it the occupation you've practised backed with your degree certification
b. is it an occupation you currently in backed with a training received or employment start date?

Thanks

I put the date I obtained my Master's degree as I obtained the degree before I started working at my NOC job.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rebecks015: 12:41am On May 27, 2015
Gracie a mille

zandora:

I put the date I obtained my Master's degree as I obtained the degree before I started working at my NOC job.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fibonacciseries(f): 7:33am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=deoyel25 post=31984011]Hello all,
I just started following this thread again yesterday. Even though I have done my WES and IELTS since last year, I decided to wait for the EE instead of FSWP. I just created my EE profile yesterday and I started swimming in the pool few minutes afterwards. I have been encouraged by all the contributors to this thread and I also want to render the little help I can. I have a very good IELTS material (which I used myself). Its The Official Cambridge Guide to IE

Thank you sir. Pls, I'm interested. My e-mail add: fibonacciseries3@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fibonacciseries(f): 7:56am On May 27, 2015
bissiejoe:
Anyone with IELTS practice material to send to bissiejonathan@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation

Pls, can you forward it to me too? God bless you and thanking you in advance.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by stello(f): 10:48am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=fibonacciseries post=34130925][/quote]
Please also send to me alloystell@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bamakoe(f): 2:29pm On May 27, 2015
Please forward to me too !!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by OGBLANKA(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
pls foward to me also: ogbmartso@yahoo.de
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by OGBLANKA(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
See the attached File. Guide for Novia Scotia PNP.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kart042000(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2015
henmaris:
Atlast the long wait is over.Got passport request yesterday.
Visa office: Paris
Application date: 25th August 2014
Per: December
AOR:Mid January
MR: Mid January
Medical Done: January 31st
Medical received (3rd line update): February 7
Passport request: May 25
Entire process= 9months
Good luck to all those waiting. It's a difficult journey but it's worth the wait.Best Wishes

Congrats, what location fid you get yours processed? Mine was received in August too and PER in dec. Yet to be debited for the addition of my wife's application in march.

WHERE YOU INVITED FOR INTERVIEW?

Please reply soon, this chill pill ehn..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekicedar: 9:18pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=fibonacciseries post=34130925][/quote]

Pls forward the materials to cedar4real@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fibonacciseries(f): 1:33am On May 28, 2015
Ekicedar:

Pls forward the materials to cedar4real@yahoo.com

Thanks
I haven't got the material.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by MostBlessed: 2:09am On May 28, 2015
Greetings to all ancestors and Members in the house,

I recently did my IELTS Exams (9th May 2015)

Results accessible on line;

Reading: 7
Speaking: 6.5
Writing: 7.5
Listening: 7

Bandscore: 7

Issue is I still haven't gotten the test report form from IELTS by post
Question is can I go on and use my IELTS Reference number sent after registration to apply for EE online

Please help guide me on the right step to take as I believe time is of the essence

Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2015
MostBlessed:
Greetings to all ancestors and Members in the house,

I recently did my IELTS Exams (9th May 2015)

Results accessible on line;

Reading: 7
Speaking: 6.5
Writing: 7.5
Listening: 7

Bandscore: 7

Issue is I still haven't gotten the test report form from IELTS by post
Question is can I go on and use my IELTS Reference number sent after registration to apply for EE online

Please help guide me on the right step to take as I believe time is of the essence

Thanks in anticipation...

You can't use the reference number, it's different from the number on your Test Report. You should have gone to their office to pick it instead of waiting for them to send it to you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2015
Hello my experienced members. I have an issue of payment here. I added my spouse to my application for the 2014 FSWP. I don't know how to go about the payment online because all I checked was directing me to a link not clear enough for me to proceed.
Whose has made such payment on here please? I need to make the payment as soon as possible. Solomonwis, azeezbaba, and the rest, please help.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2015
technolee:
Hello my experienced members. I have an issue of payment here. I added my spouse to my application for the 2014 FSWP. I don't know how to go about the payment online because all I checked was directing me to a link not clear enough for me to proceed.
Whose has made such payment on here please? I need to make the payment as soon as possible. Solomonwis, azeezbaba, and the rest, please help.
Unfortunately you can not pay online for your spouse inclusion. You will need to raise a draft in favour of the RECEIVER GENERAL OF CANADA either in Canadian dollar, USD or Cedis.
Add the draft to other requirement needed for the addition of your spouse,s application.

I hope this help
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by MostBlessed: 10:42am On May 28, 2015
JesusDWay:

You can't use the reference number, it's different from the number on your Test Report. You should have gone to their office to pick it instead of waiting for them to send it to you

@ Jesusdway,
Thanks Jesusdway for your prompt response.
I have sent them mails to inquire what I should do, but no response.
I did the exams in Benin centre and they do not have an office in Benin-city.
Does this mean I have to go to any of their offices in Lagos, Abuja or Port- Harcourt to collect the TRF ?
I don't believe it is too late for me to start heading there now...?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2015
MostBlessed:

@ Jesusdway,
Thanks Jesusdway for your prompt response.
I have sent them mails to inquire what I should do, but no response.
I did the exams in Benin centre and they do not have an office in Benin-city.
Does this mean I have to go to any of their offices in Lagos, Abuja or Port- Harcourt to collect the TRF ?
I don't believe it is too late for me to start heading there now...?
They will mail it to the address you used when you registered for the exam. Its usually via courier, UPS it was then. So just chill. Better still, you can contact their Abuja office via phone. The number should be in mail you were sent prior to the exam.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by henmaris: 2:18pm On May 28, 2015
kart042000:

Congrats, what location fid you get yours processed? Mine was received in August too and PER in dec. Yet to be debited for the addition of my wife's application in march.

WHERE YOU INVITED FOR INTERVIEW?

Please reply soon, this chill pill ehn..
[color=#006600][/color]
My visa office is paris.Had no interview neither was I asked to send any additional document. Good luck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zaliya(f): 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
Hi House,

I have been awaiting MR since February, but between then and now I have gotten some new Visas on my passport and those of my kids too. Do I need to update AVO on this?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Rebecks015: 4:50pm On May 28, 2015
Hi house,

How do i get my personal reference code required to register on jobbank? its 24hrs since I registered and started swimming

Please help anyone

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
zaliya:
Hi House,

I have been awaiting MR since February, but between then and now I have gotten some new Visas on my passport and those of my kids too. Do I need to update AVO on this?

Thanks

Nope..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
Ekpekus:

Unfortunately you can not pay online for your spouse inclusion. You will need to raise a draft in favour of the RECEIVER GENERAL OF CANADA either in Canadian dollar, USD or Cedis.
Add the draft to other requirement needed for the addition of your spouse,s application.

I hope this help
I have sent other document. I filled a fee payment form and they didn't charge my account. I want to believe the online payment is possible. Will just send the receipt to AVO.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
technolee:
I have sent other document. I filled a fee payment form and they didn't charge my account. I want to believe the online payment is possible. Will just send the receipt to AVO.
It is only possible at the later stage when residence fee is requested. Saying this cos I did mine in some weeks ago. Had to raise a draft in USD 445 to be precise.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2015
Ekpekus:

It is only possible at the later stage when residence fee is requested. Saying this cos I did mine in some weeks ago. Had to raise a draft in USD 445 to be precise.
What is your timeline like bro? Don't see me as someone adamant please. I want to believe that whether draft or no draft, the cash is going to the same account. I prefer the online payment route and will forward the receipt to AVO for verification/Confirmation. Thank you for your info. and time.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2015
technolee:
What is your timeline like bro? Don't see me as someone adamant please. I want to believe that whether draft or no draft, the cash is going to the same account. I prefer the online payment route and will forward the receipt to AVO for verification/Confirmation. Thank you for your info. and time.
Aii.
Submitted November
PER February
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2015
Ekpekus:

Aii.
Submitted November
PER February
Ok bro. I see it like that if I raise a draft in favour of CHC, and if I pay online too, it is to the same account. That is why I kinda prefer the online route my boss. Will update you as it goes.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
technolee:
Ok bro. I see it like that if I raise a draft in favour of CHC, and if I pay online too, it is to the same account. That is why I kinda prefer the online route my boss. Will update you as it goes.
No qualms. The reason I actually said that was cos i was in a similar situation when AVO responded to my CSE in order to add my spouse. I tried using the online route payment, which by the way I used for my application, but discovered it wasn't feasible. Had to ask in this forum too, and Damikollin gave an explicit answer which correlated with what I saw on CIC website. Hence I had to go the draft route in USD. I have since sent my package, which AVO has acknowledged recipient of.

My story though!

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.