Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828947 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Monjay(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
Ekpekus:

No qualms. The reason I actually said that was cos i was in a similar situation when AVO responded to my CSE in order to add my spouse. I tried using the online route payment, which by the way I used for my application, but discovered it wasn't feasible. Had to ask in this forum too, and Damikollin gave an explicit answer which correlated with what I saw on CIC website. Hence I had to go the draft route in USD. I have since sent my package, which AVO has acknowledged recipient of.

My story though!

How did AVO acknowledged the recipient of your documents?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by DoubleBam2X: 9:58pm On May 29, 2015
Hello peeps,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the arrival of our visas and CoPR yesterday.

See my timelines below:

CIC application submission: 27th May, 2014

Debit card charged: 11 Nov, 2014

PER: 17th Nov, 2014

Notified AVO of changes: 19th Dec, 2014

AVO requested additional docs: 10 Feb, 2015

Submitted additional docs to AVO: 9th March, 2015

MR: 27th March, 2015

Medicals done: 4th April, 2015

PPR: 8th May, 2015

Passport sent: 11th May, 2015

Pickup mail: 22nd May, 2015

Visa/CoPR: 28th May, 2015

[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
Congratulations to the Seniors in the house who have been getting their visas lately, may the joy go round us all in Jesus name.

Ok so, I wanna throw a small challenge to us all and it may be a little digression from the usual issues folks have been making enquiries about.

We thank God for the change in administration today and I believe we all are looking forward to a better Nigeria soon. In lieu of this, if things are to start getting better in this country e.g, we begin to have constant power supply, exchange rate goes really low like a dollar to 20Naira, job opportunities increase such that it gets easier for folks to get the type of job they want, there's better security, quality education and things get done properly while life becomes generally easy and enjoyable, would you still wanna migrate? cheesy Let's have your opinion
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by twaintoy(f): 11:31pm On May 29, 2015
JesusDWay:
Congratulations to the Seniors in the house who have been getting their visas lately, may the joy go round us all in Jesus name.

Ok so, I wanna throw a small challenge to us all and it may be a little digression from the usual issues folks have been making enquiries about.

We thank God for the change in administration today and I believe we all are looking forward to a better Nigeria soon. In lieu of this, if things are to start getting better in this country e.g, we begin to have constant power supply, exchange rate goes really low like a dollar to 20Naira, job opportunities increase such that it gets easier for folks to get the type of job they want, there's better security, quality education and things get done properly while life becomes generally easy and enjoyable, would you still wanna migrate? cheesy Let's have your opinion
Yes, I will but don't ask me why. **winks**
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 5:19am On May 30, 2015
Ekpekus:

No qualms. The reason I actually said that was cos i was in a similar situation when AVO responded to my CSE in order to add my spouse. I tried using the online route payment, which by the way I used for my application, but discovered it wasn't feasible. Had to ask in this forum too, and Damikollin gave an explicit answer which correlated with what I saw on CIC website. Hence I had to go the draft route in USD. I have since sent my package, which AVO has acknowledged recipient of.

My story though!
Alright sir. I have made the payment online yesterday. Will forward the receipt to AVO this week.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 5:20am On May 30, 2015
Ekpekus:

My story though!
Alright sir. I have made the payment online yesterday. Will forward the receipt to AVO by next week.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 5:25am On May 30, 2015
Monjay:

How did AVO acknowledged the recipient of your documents?
He must have tracked the document via a number given by the courier service he used. Erin Brouse or someone else received the package I guess. Is that @Ekpekus?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 5:36am On May 30, 2015
JesusDWay:

I would migrate headlong. Change is not a 4-year thing. I am coming back home after getting a quality training com exposure.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2015
technolee:
He must have tracked the document via a number given by the courier service he used. Erin Brouse or someone else received the package I guess. Is that @Ekpekus?
I tracked the mail via the tracking number. It was received by E. Brouse. Then I sent a mail to them to confirm and they responded with an acknowledgement.
@technolee Good one. Success in the remaining stages ahead.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2015
DoubleBam2X:
Hello peeps,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the arrival of our visas and CoPR yesterday.

See my timelines below:

CIC application submission: 27th May, 2014

Debit card charged: 11 Nov, 2014

PER: 17th Nov, 2014

Notified AVO of changes: 19th Dec, 2014

AVO requested additional docs: 10 Feb, 2015

Submitted additional docs to AVO: 9th March, 2015

MR: 27th March, 2015

Medicals done: 4th April, 2015

PPR: 8th May, 2015

Passport sent: 11th May, 2015

Pickup mail: 22nd May, 2015

Visa/CoPR: 28th May, 2015

Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2015
Ekpekus:

I tracked the mail via the tracking number. It was received by E. Brouse. Then I sent a mail to them to confirm and they responded with an acknowledgement.
@technolee Good one. Success in the remaining stages ahead.
Amen my friend.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by stepo707: 3:27pm On May 30, 2015
Please has anyone that did ielts exam on may 16th seen his/her exam online yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by VCTROKOYE: 12:35am On May 31, 2015
Hi. Please can I update my record for express entry after it has been applied? For instance, can I update my record if I secure a Canadian job?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by JesusDWay(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2015
VCTROKOYE:
Hi. Please can I update my record for express entry after it has been applied? For instance, can I update my record if I secure a Canadian job?

You can always update your record however, note that if job offer is what you wanna update, the job must be with an LMIA - Labour Market Impact Assessment, thats when you can get additional score of 600points. You may research about get an LMIA approved job and if you already have a job offer, you may need to tell the company to get an LMIA with the offer.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sonet: 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
Pls can someone give me British council Address Ibadan Office
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by labiowo: 5:17pm On May 31, 2015
Pls forward IELTS material to labiowo@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 8:12pm On May 31, 2015
All you guys asking for IELTS materials.. Go to ieltsbuddy.com and knock yourself out

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
sonet:
Pls can someone give me British council Address Ibadan Office

Try google am nah

.. I do know they'll call you to let you know where you'll be taking the test
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sftt: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Hi VCTROKOYE,

share please how you were able to secure the JOB, as some of us have been trying and not gotten yet.

VCTROKOYE:
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Pls how were u able to secure the job @victor Okoye...........Kindly share
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ejirostephen(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hello All, I just got my email Wes Eca report today and theres no tracking number because it was sent via international express even though I paid 85cnd. Please ;

- how long will it take to deliver to naija (international express without tracking number)

- how can I order for a courier mail on same report (how long will dis take to deliver.

- theres a number on d online eca report (ECA NUMBER). Is this synonymous to the Wes cert. number bein asked for when completing the e.e profile?

Would appreciate detailed answers accordingly from my fellow comrades.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sonet: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
@MOZO i want to write the Exam buh i prefer Ibadan centre.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by doubleMplusM(f): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
tola73:
Sorry for the late response. It must have been an oversight. Get your ECA report first and I hope you also have your IELTS result ready. Once you have that create your profile on EE and register for the job bank. Just hope that your ECA result is out before Manitoba PNP begins. You also need to continuously check their website to know when it will be open. I hope this answer your question.

pls how do I go about this ECA and pls how much is it. I need information on how I can go about it. thank u and God bless.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ejirostephen(m): 1:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Hello All, I just got my email Wes Eca report today and theres no tracking number because it was sent via international express even though I paid 85cnd. Please ;

- how long will it take to deliver to naija (international express without tracking number)

- how can I order for a courier mail on same report (how long will dis take to deliver.

- theres a number on d online eca report (ECA NUMBER). Is this synonymous to the Wes cert. number bein asked for when completing the e.e profile?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 4:55am On Jun 02, 2015
ejirostephen:

Thanks

- My friend ordered via international express and received it in 3 weeks (he lives in the UK btw)

- I used courier and got mine in 4 days via UPS (I'm based in the UK)

- Although the number on the online ECA report can at times be the same on the ECA hard copy, other times it can be different (know someone who received a different no)

Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ejirostephen(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2015
zandora:

- My friend ordered via international express and received it in 3 weeks (he lives in the UK btw)

- Although the number on the online ECA report can at times be the same on the ECA hard copy, other times it can be different (know someone who received a different no)

Cheers

Thanks @ Zandora, i have checked over and again on Wes site to possibly make another order via courier but no link. Is there a way you could help out?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2015
ejirostephen:

Thanks
if it is international courier you will get within 5 days
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ejirostephen(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Hi @ Tola73. thanks for your response. What i wanna know is , i paid 85cnd for that when i was applying (total 322 cnd). However, what i have in my order on their site is "international express" and there was no Tracking number. Could this be the same thing as international courier?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2015
I pray they go below 400

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
zandora:

Cheers

Oops sorry Ejiro I must have mixed the names up but Tola is right. I also paid a total of about £322 so yes this is the same as international courier and will arrive via UPS. I can't remember seeing any tracking number, all I know is that it was dispatched on Monday and I received it on Thursday so just relax you'll receive your ECA soon.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Lucky12g: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello house ,
i am quite new here. i want to ask how can i apply for the Canadian Federal Skilled Worker and the processes involved . thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mozo: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
sonet:
@MOZO i want to write the Exam buh i prefer Ibadan centre.

Just apply the normal way via their site, select your preferred test location. They will call you before your test date to let you know the location where the test will take place

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.