Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Creating A Music Sharing Website - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Creating A Music Sharing Website (536 Views)

Has Chike Onyia Left Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B? / 8 Steps To Creating A Successful Record Label In Nigeria / Music Sharing Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Music Sharing Website by adewasco2k(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2013
A friend just sent me a mail about his project; setting up a website where people can download and listen to music's online whilst allow promotion of artist.

I am involved because I will be designing the website.

Now the problem is, I don't know much about music copyright law.

I sure know you can't just download someone's song and upload it for free online for people to listen and download.

Please I need your advice as he is also counting on me for advice concerning the copyright issue because that was one of the first questions i asked him immediately i read the mail!

Also if you have any other contributions to help the project, that will be well appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Bob Marley Day.How Are You Celeberating It In Your Neighbourhood? / Olamide_ybnl Set To Release “durosoke” Video On Star Music App This Wednesday / Chioma Okereke's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.