Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr (1946 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / AGAIN!! Mercy Johnson Gets Another Car Gift From Hubby / Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr by joyli: 1:25pm On May 04, 2013
Nigerian actress, Laide Bakare has said through her publicist that she is no longer married to her US based husband, Mr. Okunfulire. Read press statement sent out by her publicist, below.

We would like to announce to the general public on behalf of Nollywood star actress, Laide Bakare that she has officially opted out of her relationship with Mr. Okunfulire, her former husband.

While it lasted, the actress showed the utmost level of maturity, in spite of the “glaring injustice’ from her former husband. Laide has endured the marriage with Mr. Okunfulire to whom she displayed total affection.
But things fell apart when she discovered that she was indeed married to a man with a legally married wife and two children not a single man she thought he was as told her by Mr. Okunfulire when the relationship started.

But, being a celebrity who has become a model to young persons in the society, coupled with the need to exercise decorum, she has kept fate with the marriage until lately when she could no longer continue and then called it quit.

Her former union with Mr. Okunfulire produced a beautiful child, Similoluwa who is nicknamed Chelsea.

Meanwhile, Laide has just entered into a new relationship with a Lagos based popular businessman, Mr. Tunde Oriowo. The relationship began late last year and culminated in the lovers officially sealing it with the Muslim rites called Nikkai, at a quiet ceremony in Lagos attended by trusted associates and close family members from both sides.

Laide Bakare and Mr. Tunde Oriowo who both are currently holidaying in the United States of America, will be holding the wedding proper with a big bash before the end of 2013.

Re: Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr by denzel2009: 1:53pm On May 04, 2013
She waited until another mugu showed up.

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr by Tolexander: 1:54pm On May 04, 2013
Nigerian actress, Laide Bakare
has said through her publicist
that she is no longer married to
her US based husband, Mr.
Okunfulire. Read press statement
sent out by her publicist, below.

hope the publicist wasn't hacked into!

Some people just do things for their own selfish reasons.
Why on earth would someone lie to another opposite sex not being married and having any children before.

One thing the man didn't realise is these actresses are very more interested in family men than bachelors. Perhaps he didn't hear any news of Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson, Bisi Ibidapo Obe et al.
Re: Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 04, 2013
divorce on the rise. what happens the the kids of dis divorced parents??
Re: Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2013
The trend in nollywood now is to divorce a husband under bogus allegations for a rich sugar daddy. From Chika Ike to kini big deal, Women are reducing themselves to tokunbo value cos of fast cash!
MI has a word for this sisters; "ashawo na ashawo no matter wetin she drives"
Re: Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr by ohaleoghene(f): 7:49pm On May 04, 2013
Marriage no longer last these days , it happens everywhere , but because they are celebs , there comes front . Dirvorce is now so simple , marriage is no longer sacred like it was for our parents , this civillization has done us more harm than good ... A friend of mine was gisting me about how long a certain couple had lasted , when I asked how many years , she told me 10 years ,that they v tried , and they v been among the few who had kept it that long , I was like , before , when people talk about how a certain marriage had lasted , the years often start from 30 years and above .
Re: Laide Bakare Splits From Hubby, Set To Marry Lagos Based Popular Businessman, Mr by Temismith(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2013
And what about the one u want to marry now? Hope he is single? Shior! I shake my toe nail for u..undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze Loses Dad / Annie Idibia, Susan Peters And Juliet Ibrahim At Dbanj's DKM Concert / Real Reasons Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Johnson Are At Loggerheads Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.