Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Help!! Pls How Do I Create A Database With Mysql - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help!! Pls How Do I Create A Database With Mysql (803 Views)

Backing Up Your Remote Mysql Database With Mysqldumper / [RESOLVED] How do I package my database with my application? / Connecting To A Database Using Visual Basic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Pls How Do I Create A Database With Mysql by Boll2010: 2:32pm On May 04, 2013
I was given dis as a project,jst nid u people to put me through,programming aint really ma'thing,I d'catch up wit ur help,tnx in anticipation
Re: Help!! Pls How Do I Create A Database With Mysql by elvis10ten(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2013
Re: Help!! Pls How Do I Create A Database With Mysql by AdebolaAguda: 7:54pm On May 05, 2013
-create the database file (don't forget to name it and use an underscore )
-create your tables : name it , and set your data types eg CHAR, Varchar, etc
- set your primary key, unique key, constraints and the rest
You're good to go
Just input data into your table. PS. Make sure the data you input matches the data types you used while creating the tables. r
Re: Help!! Pls How Do I Create A Database With Mysql by Boll2010: 10:39pm On May 05, 2013
AdebolaAguda: -create the database file (don't forget to name it and use an underscore )
-create your tables : name it , and set your data types eg CHAR, Varchar, etc
- set your primary key, unique key, constraints and the rest
You're good to go
Just input data into your table. PS. Make sure the data you input matches the data types you used while creating the tables. r
I will try dat sir,much grateful

(1) (Reply)

Help With This Problem / Lucrative Project Available For A Game Developer 3D / Consultant Web Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.