Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Howm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Howm (2026 Views)

Jamb Help / Jamb Help / Jamb Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Howm by Umartins1(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2013
Re: Howm by SincereBigot: 8:24pm On May 04, 2013
hmmmm.. you wan sue government body for this same nigeria?.... except its the ICC your sueing them to.. Good luck!
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2013
Ppl are viewing without commenting. Though I may not have the financial capability to sue JAMB, but some guidelines you suggest might be helpful. Should I make use of a popular newspaper? Aaaaaah! I'm born into a failed country.
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2013
Sincere Bigot: hmmmm.. you wan sue government body for this same nigeria?.... except its the ICC your sueing them to.. Good luck!
together, we can achieve the impossible! Why must things be going in the awkward way it has been for ages. Can't we bring a change? I'm very sure of what I shaded in the exams and I can prove this at a gun-point. Please, I need guidelines. Where do I start from?
Re: Howm by SincereBigot: 8:31pm On May 04, 2013
Umartins1:
together, we can achieve the impossible! Why must things be going in the awkward way it has been for ages. Can't we bring a change? I'm very sure of what I shaded in the exams and I can prove this at a gun-point. Please, I need guidelines. Where do I start from?
thats why im wishing you goodluck
Re: Howm by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 04, 2013
The tittle is really funny. Dear u didnt state d exact problem. Did u score below what u expect or ur result it'z bn witheld? I tried this last yr, wen i got 245 in jamb & 67agg putme(uniben) and wz denied admission bt it'wz all fruitless. Frnd, dis is d country we are born into we reali hav no choice.

1 Like

Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2013
A aa
Re: Howm by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:32pm On May 04, 2013
@Op.

I feel your pain. Just walk up to sun or nation, vanguard ,punch or guardian newspaper with your proof. They will be glad to publish it without you paying a dime.

You can Petition the Registrar of jamb for your script to be remarked or shown to you.who knows your bringing them out will change your own score. Anyone telling you not to do anything don't mind him or her go ahead and do what is right.
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2013
I pray this works!! I will locate one of the offices of one of the National dailies. I pray it works because of the country I was destined to be born in.
Re: Howm by modextus(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2013
OkwaIfugo: @Op.

I feel your pain. Just walk up to sun or nation, vanguard ,punch or guardian newspaper with your proof. They will be glad to publish it without you paying a dime.

You can Petition the Registrar of jamb for your script to be remarked or shown to you.who knows your bringing them out will change your own score. Anyone telling you not to do anything don't mind him or her go ahead and do what is right.
gbam!
Re: Howm by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 04, 2013
Umartins1: I pray this works!! I will locate one of the offices of one of the National dailies. I pray it works because of the country I was destined to be born in.
guy take heart cry the government has no plan for its youth in nigeria admission is a rat race take heart sad.
Re: Howm by Temismith(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2013
Google has no age restriction....D money u will spend in sueing jamb is more dat d money for another jamb form + Q n A. It is painful dou, but take d pain and try again. Cos in d end, u will wish u didnt attempt such. God help u.
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2013
Sa
Re: Howm by simongonner: 10:06pm On May 04, 2013
Åм even thinking of a protest at jamb head quarters in abuja but other students are not ready to cooperate...op go ahead,ȋ got your back....
Re: Howm by festusbiz(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2013
Jamb!
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2013
Analysing the results, he said 10 candidates scored 300 and above, 628 scored between 270 and [b]299, 33,115 scored between 250 and 269, while 704,622 scored between 200 and 249.[b]

About 571,298 scored between 170 and 199; 103,489 scored between 160 and169 while 127,017 scoredless than 159.

This statistics is flawed! Almost 85% of the candidates score below 180. Does that means we were not prepared enough? Does that means we all cheated? Nevertheless, I'm not a type that cheats! I need explanations on how I got 45 in maths. Aaaaaah! There's even corruption among Examination boards. I can't wait for Monday to come! Legal action has to be taken.

1 Like

Re: Howm by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 04, 2013
Umartins1: Analysing the results, he said 10 candidates scored 300 and above, 628 scored between 270 and [b]299, 33,115 scored between 250 and 269, while 704,622 scored between 200 and 249.[b]

About 571,298 scored between 170 and 199; 103,489 scored between 160 and169 while 127,017 scoredless than 159.

This statistics is flawed! Almost 85% of the candidates score below 180. Does that means we were not prepared enough? Does that means we all cheated? Nevertheless, I'm not a type that cheats! I need explanations on how I got 45 in maths. Aaaaaah! There's even corruption among Examination boards. I can't wait for Monday to come! Legal action has to be taken.
do you have the money?
Re: Howm by Ayima: 10:20pm On May 04, 2013
Thank God am in year3 now am moving 4ward, jamb is nonsense.Am jst praying for u guys.
Re: Howm by druid06(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2013
I wrote Jamb 4 times 3 of which I passed with flying colours and was in the 230-250 range but never got an admission to my college of choice back then. I know of smart friends who sat for the same exam for 6-7 times but no one ever thought of suing the examination board. This generation of kids are just plain stup-id and think things should be handed out to them easily. If your results says you failed, then your failed whole. Go get another form and sit for another exam likes others and stop bit-ching.

3 Likes

Re: Howm by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2013
druid06: I wrote Jamb 4 times 3 of which I passed with flying colours but never got an admission to my college of choice back then. I know of friends who sat for the same exam for 6-7 times but no one ever thought of suing the examination board. This generation of kids are just plain stup-id and think things should be handed out to them easily. If your results says you failed, then your failed whole. Go get another form and sit for another exam likes others and stop bitch-ing.
sad lipsrsealed cry embarassed angry
Re: Howm by sambas: 10:27pm On May 04, 2013
@op all u need now is just one bottle of beer, trust me it works ve tried it before..

Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2013
druid06: I wrote Jamb 4 times 3 of which I passed with flying colours and was in the 230-250 range but never got an admission to my college of choice back then. I know of smart friends who sat for the same exam for 6-7 times but no one ever thought of suing the examination board. This generation of kids are just plain stup-id and think things should be handed out to them easily. If your results says you failed, then your failed whole. Go get another form and sit for another exam likes others and stop bit-ching.
you're a simpleton. A complete fool! How old are you and how old do you think I am? FYI, this is my 4th time of writing JAMB. I've been denied of my preferred course-ECONOMICS- three times. You popped in here and gulp rubbish. You said if I'm said to have failed, it means I failed. Again, you're a bluntant eediot. You don't toy with ppl's emotion!! I told you I suspect foul play in my result and I can upload the pix of my question paper which bears my working if you wanna confirm what I should've scored.
Don't ever play with ppl's emotion again. And by the way, how old are you that you call others kids?

5 Likes

Re: Howm by druid06(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2013
Umartins1:
you're a simpleton. A complete fool! How old are you and how old do you think I am? FYI, this is my 4th time of writing JAMB. I've been denied of my preferred course-ECONOMICS- three times. You popped in here and gulp rubbish. You said if I'm said to have failed, it means I failed. Again, you're a bluntant eediot. You don't toy with ppl's emotion!! I told you I suspect foul play in my result and I can upload the pix of my question paper which bears my working if you wanna confirm what I should've scored.
Don't ever play with ppl's emotion again. And by the way, how old are you that you call others kids?

Your quote just confirmed that you're a child. No wonder Jamb saw it fit that you must fail. Haha!
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2013
druid06:

Your quote just confirmed that you're a child. No wonder Jamb saw it fit that you must fail. Haha!
you've not answered my question. How old are you? And in addition, whatever you lay your hands upon, the outcome shall b short of your input
Re: Howm by druid06(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2013
Umartins1:
you've not answered my question. How old are you? And in addition, whatever you lay your hands upon, the outcome shall not determine your input.

I'm old enough. Son, just go buy another form and shut the f-uck up or enrol to a private university that does not need Jamb results for admission and stop bitc=hing..

BTW, that prayer/curse should be directed towards your father since you weren't taught manners.
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2013
druid06:

BTW, that prayer/curse should be directed towards your father.
now, you understand how I'm feeling. Sorry, my younger brother.
Re: Howm by druid06(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2013
Umartins1:
now, you understand how I'm feeling. Sorry, my younger brother.

Haha! You're a funny dude. From your profile pics, you shouldn't be more than 23yrs of age that makes you waaay! younger than I am. BTW, you're one butt ugly dude..
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2013
druid06:

Haha! You're a funny dude. From your profile pics, you shouldn't be more than 23yrs of age that makes you way younger than I am. BTW, you're one butt ugly dude..
not the right time for this. I need help on how to confront JAMB. I thought of making use of a National daily.
Re: Howm by druid06(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2013
Umartins1:
not the right time for this. I need help on how to confront JAMB. I thought of making use of a National daily.

Since you've come to your senses I would still advice you not to go against the examination board. If you do, your name might be added to their blacklist and they would sure continue to fail you when your name comes up in their database. Just toughen up, let it go. Buy another form and wait another year then pray and work harder the next time your exams comes up.
Re: Howm by Umartins1(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
druid06:

Since you've come to your senses I would still advice you not to go against the examination board. If you do, your name might be added to their blacklist and they would sure continue to fail you when your name comes up in their database. Just toughen up, let it go. Buy another form and wait another year then pray and work harder the next time your exams comes up.
ok na. . At least this is helpful. My admission is not jeopardised cos I've the advantage of being a PDs student. I'm only fighting on behalf of others whose results are devastating. Mine is, as well! But serious, this is my 4th time of writing Utme and I can say this year's is the simplest. How cum those dis-inviting results?
Re: Howm by fksymbol: 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
Tak heart guy.jamb never cheats...with ur score,it means u shaded answrs u re nt sure of...its just a lesson
Re: Howm by 2million1(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2013
Temismith: Google has no age restriction....D money u will spend in sueing jamb is more dat d money for another jamb form + Q n A. It is painful dou, but take d pain and try again. Cos in d end, u will wish u didnt attempt such. God help u.
one thing i notice about Nigeria is the youth have so been caged by old politician that there is no epitome of radicalism left in us, we want it the conservative way, because of the amount involved in sueing almighty Jamb you are discouraging the guy, forgeting that his actions can bring the much needed change we crave for in our educational system. Guy go on, am 100% behind you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Schools & Their 2013/2014 UTME Cut-off Marks / ASUU Strike Called Off / Uniuyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.