Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Howm - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Howm (2027 Views)

Jamb Help / Jamb Help / Jamb Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Howm by 2million1(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2013
tensazangetsu: do you have the money?
guy forget money, we have human right lawyers that are ready to take up your case without ur dime
Re: Howm by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 04, 2013
OkwaIfugo: @Op.

I feel your pain. Just walk up to sun or nation, vanguard ,punch or guardian newspaper with your proof. They will be glad to publish it without you paying a dime.

You can Petition the Registrar of jamb for your script to be remarked or shown to you.who knows your bringing them out will change your own score. Anyone telling you not to do anything don't mind him or her go ahead and do what is right.
Let me help you with some newspaper offices i know.
The Sun Newpapers; coscharis street, alaozumba kirikiri.
This Day Newspapers: Along apple junction'' festac xtention'', amuwo odofin.
The Guarding newspapers:- along oshodi apapa xpress way. These re d few i know. They will publish this kind of storey free of charge {FOC}.
Re: Howm by 2million1(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2013
i think this thread should be taken to front page...let him get a wider view and support instead of trying to shut him up
Re: Howm by jaryeh(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2013
yea,i have also thought of this earlier, I have also assumed that the papers were not marked.God knows better. But, i believe that if all the citizens would cooperate in fighting against this,the much needed change would start to surface. I feel your pains bro,though I scored above 200,but my result was not what I expected at all. Lots of students have failed, i strongly beleive that most of these students did well. .. Let's cooperate and fight this evil act...
Re: Howm by ajasa4link: 12:42am On May 05, 2013
@op I understand how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel,but believe me what happened to U̶̲̥̅̊ į̸̸̨§ not only peculiar to jamb but also happens i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ university settings as well whereby U̶̲̥̅̊ give a course all U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got only for results to come out and U̶̲̥̅̊ score an Ε̲̣̣̣̥ whereas those who didn't even study as U̶̲̥̅̊ did score a B... I think generally this years jamb result was poor,but I wouldn't advise U̶̲̥̅̊ to go ahead with a law suit against jamb because apart from it being a waste of resources,it also amounts to waste of time because law suits i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ usually very rigorous and time consuming... Believe me,it happens almost every semester i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ university setting,and students don't just rise up and sue †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ school authorities...I think †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ best U̶̲̥̅̊ could do i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this ur situation į̸̸̨§ to go for alternatives either a private uni,a polytechnic or re-take †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ exam next year... As for †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ law suit,it may take years at †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ end of which U̶̲̥̅̊ Ѡill be very weary psychologically,emotionally, and academically.
Re: Howm by eppysold(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2013
Yur..sorri bro,rily feel Your pain buh I suppose d cut off 4 jamb 4 futa pd is 180 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 av any realistic chance of getting admitted...nd concerning d issue f U̶̲̥̅̊ going 2 protest,I guess its jux gon b a mere waste f tym,* na naija we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ooo*...juz take heart nd b optimistic on Your future endeavours...#futariansunite#...one luv!
Re: Howm by Temismith(f): 8:19am On May 05, 2013
2 million: one thing i notice about Nigeria is the youth have so been caged by old politician that there is no epitome of radicalism left in us, we want it the conservative way, because of the amount involved in sueing almighty Jamb you are discouraging the guy, forgeting that his actions can bring the much needed change we crave for in our educational system. Guy go on, am 100% behind you
firstly, am not a nigerian youth 2ndly, dats my opinion(not an instruction), so help ur self by minding ur business,
Re: Howm by beldcat(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2013
Umartins1: How can I? Let me ask how does one sues? What are steps to be taken? Should I publish the results in a National daily? Pls I need help on this. And if you wanna know why I wanted to sue them, I will upload my question paper which contains my working. Then, you will tell me which I missed or got. May Dibu and his unborn generations never know joy.
Please, how can I take legal actions on this result? I'm ready to fight till death.
pls u.martins, what's d subject combination for Project Management in FUTA ?
Re: Howm by Fynestboi: 8:12am On May 06, 2013
Umartins1: How can I? Let me ask how does one sues? What are steps to be taken? Should I publish the results in a National daily? Pls I need help on this. And if you wanna know why I wanted to sue them, I will upload my question paper which contains my working. Then, you will tell me which I missed or got. May Dibu and his unborn generations never know joy.
Please, how can I take legal actions on this result? I'm ready to fight till death.
guy we re into dis 2geda pls who can help
Re: Howm by Ebestsmscom: 8:51am On May 06, 2013
OkwaIfugo: @Op.

I feel your pain. Just walk up to sun or nation, vanguard ,punch or guardian newspaper with your proof. They will be glad to publish it without you paying a dime.

You can Petition the Registrar of jamb for your script to be remarked or shown to you.who knows your bringing them out will change your own score. Anyone telling you not to do anything don't mind him or her go ahead and do what is right.

Seconded.
Re: Howm by otokx(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2013
he who goes to equity must go with clean hands, sorry to say quite a large percentage of students have their hands soiled by paying money that is giving bribes, using phones, where phones were not there they asked those with phones for the dubs and so on and so forth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Summary Of Jamb[utme] 2015/2016 Recommended Book'the Last Days At Forcados / JAMB-UTME Result Should Last More Than A Year / Brain Teaser: Can You Solve This Animated Mathematics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.