Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! (1549 Views)

My Experiences As A Start-up Business Owner / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / I Am Wanting To Build A Retail Business And I Need Advice For My Start-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 8:33pm On May 04, 2013
hello business nairalanders, my name is Howard as you can well see on my handle. am creating this new Web-based application and i was wondering if it was okay so i want to ask you guys what you think. So here i am. please i need your honest appraisals. thanks alot.

The idea is to build an online local market-place for the hiring of talented people,
proffessionals or in fact anybody with needed abilities/services.

Its a website that enables anyone who has an ability or can do any
stuff, state their talents/abilities/passions and use their profile as
an online business page and people who need their services coming to
search for them. Imagine you need a home teacher for your child and
all you have to do is search for someone you need.

I think this might be a kind of social-enterprise stuff not really for profit,
that will enable people look to themselves and say 'what can i do or
know how to do that people will need and can earn me some money' and
hopefully provoking enterprising thoughts in them.

So what do you guys think?

please your comment is greatly needed

Update
From idea to Partial Realization.
It have just been completed..
pls check it out [url=yolpe.com]Here[/url]
and say what you think. Remember you just have to only
list your talents or abilities and wait to be
called.[url=yolpe.com]Go here?[/url]
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 9:45am On May 05, 2013
hi.
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by Chizin(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] well, this is a good innovation and idea, keep it up bro...
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by buzor(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2013
Nice idea. But ll take a hell of patience and hard work to see it to success
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 9:38pm On May 05, 2013
buzor: Nice idea. But ll take a hell of patience and hard work to see it to success

thanks. any other inputs, pls guys i wouldnt mind you showing me some tough love.
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by leverage12(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2013
Its a brilliant idea and you will make good Money if only you can leverage on the media and willing to work for free at the start.
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 2:18am On May 09, 2013
thanks all for your suggesstions. to get a clearer understanding of this concept you can visit [url=yolpe.com/launch.php]this launch page[/url] i just set up
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 6:24pm On May 14, 2013
anybody?
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by OluEmmaAss: 8:13pm On May 14, 2013
God bless u for this. with 70% of Nigerian youths unemployed, you will be solving a(n) (inter)national problem and thereafter becoming not just rich but great. l once took my laptop to do computer training for people in their homes and l made some money. Pls connect with me on facebook.com/isaacbiz and let me know how l can help with this great idea. omerianconsult@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 10:14pm On May 16, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
God bless u for this. with 70% of Nigerian youths unemployed, you will be solving a(n) (inter)national problem and thereafter becoming not just rich but great. l once took my laptop to do computer training for people in their homes and l made some money. Pls connect with me on facebook.com/isaacbiz and let me know how l can help with this great idea. omerianconsult@gmail.com

thanks a lot. it meant a lot to me.
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 7:49pm On May 21, 2013
Update
From idea to Partial Realization.
It have just been completed..
pls check it out [url=yolpe.com]Here[/url]
and say what you think. Remember you just have to only
list your talents or abilities and wait to be
called.[url=yolpe.com]Go here?[/url]
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by orekayode: 8:25am On May 22, 2013
Sounds like Elance.com to me. it is highly profitable too
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by biz1234: 5:05pm On May 22, 2013
The idea you have is fantastic!

Is it going to be a membership site or some what free to join? How will you make money out of it?
These are questions you should try to answer.

Also find out what skills are sell-able in Nigeria, will the site be opened to Nigerians only or internationally community.
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by PapaBrowne(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2013
Very excellent idea.
But you are making one big mistake. You are doing everything yourself.
You Idea is exceellent and you require some sort of funding to get it off the ground.
The graphic is very poor for 2013. You need to get a team who is good at design and programming and are willing to work for free in exchange for some sort of equity.

Put together an excellent team. If you don't know how to do that, go to Co Creation hub in Lagos and you would find people that would make your idea a reality.

What makes your idea excellent is the fact that there are so many idle and unemployed people who have either a talent or skill that can earn them money if shared and yet have no medium shout out their skill. Your site would help them a plenty.

For ideas on how to make it better, hit me a mail on uyi@strategy200.com or feel free to ask questions here.
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 3:03am On May 24, 2013
PapaBrowne: Very excellent idea.
But you are making one big mistake. You are doing everything yourself.
You Idea is exceellent and you require some sort of funding to get it off the ground.
The graphic is very poor for 2013. You need to get a team who is good at design and programming and are willing to work for free in exchange for some sort of equity.

Put together an excellent team. If you don't know how to do that, go to Co Creation hub in Lagos and you would find people that would make your idea a reality.

What makes your idea excellent is the fact that there are so many idle and unemployed people who have either a talent or skill that can earn them money if shared and yet have no medium shout out their skill. Your site would help them a plenty.

For ideas on how to make it better, hit me a mail on uyi@strategy200.com or feel free to ask questions here.

thanks a lot

the marketing channels will be the hardest........ any tips?
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
anaybody!!!!!
Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by morzook(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
your idea, though not unique, is a very good one but will it be profitable? the answer is no, not in a year not in two and you need to upgrade the site plus do some marketing. like many startups have seen in this country, the chances of surviving without funding is very low; and to get funding? All I can say is may all you dream of become reality.

Re: Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! by howardriddle: 1:56am On Jun 11, 2013
morzook: your idea, though not unique, is a very good one but will it be profitable? the answer is no, not in a year not in two and you need to upgrade the site plus do some marketing. like many startups have seen in this country, the chances of surviving without funding is very low; and to get funding? All I can say is may all you dream of become reality.
okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Import Turkey Shirts Without Going There / Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal / Business Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.