Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire (1380 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Is Aliko Dangote Really A Self-Made Billionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire by molisk(f): 10:33pm On May 04, 2013

Toddlers & Tiaras star Isabella Barret is a beauty queen, a pint-sized millionaire entrepreneur who runs her own company, Glitzy Girl that sells beauty products jewelry, lip gloss and velour hoodies, holds the popular reality show in Germany and owns more than 60 pairs of shoes and a pageant room worth more than $100,000. In an interview with Good Morning America, she proudly proclaimed, “I’m a millionaire!” She also confirms how she is fascinated by the luxurious life of stars, “I’m a superstar, I have my own ­jewellery line and I love being the boss. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs,” she expresses it to an interview with The Mirror.

Isabella managed her seven-figure fortune from participating and winning several beauty pageants including Toddlers and Tiaras, which an American reality television series on TLC, continuing since January 27, 2009. The show finally led her to the incredible success.

Her mother, Susanna Barrett is not concerned about her future and she says Isabella was born to be a pageant queen as she would love the glamour, glitz and ornamentation from the very early childhood. Besides all this, Isabella is a full time school student, learns gymnastics, and takes dance and singing classes and studies German, Italian, and French. Her next desire is to be a Disney Star, “I just love being a star” she says.

Source: http://www.successstories.co.in/isabella-barret-the-6-year-old-millionaire/
Re: 6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire by Tej45(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2013
How is dis taking effect on the nations economy
Re: 6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire by yamakuza: 12:48am On May 05, 2013
Tej45: How is dis taking effect on the nations economy

if a 6yr old can do it, so can you !

or you want to ask how your being a millionaire affects the economy too?

1 Like

Re: 6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire by Godmother(f): 9:33am On May 05, 2013
I say allow children be children. If you expose too early to this kind of lifestyle what do they look forward to when they become teenagers or young adults. And will she be mature enough to deal with d pressure that fame brings? Hope she doesn't turn to drugs and self destruct very soon
Re: 6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire by molisk(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2013
You took it seriously..What she is doing can be considered a bit too much for her age angry
Tej45: How is dis taking effect on the nations economy
Re: 6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire by molisk(f): 11:55am On May 05, 2013
Well, her parents have been heavily criticized. And I do not agree to what they think for her 6 year old child..I just featured her on Success Stories because she is really a success story :-)

Godmother: I say allow children be children. If you expose too early to this kind of lifestyle what do they look forward to when they become teenagers or young adults. And will she be mature enough to deal with d pressure that fame brings? Hope she doesn't turn to drugs and self destruct very soon
Re: 6 Year Old Self-made Millionaire by meamanda(f): 6:03pm On May 05, 2013
My goss, she is just 6

(1) (Reply)

Haier-thermocool Launches MRVII-C Commercial Airconditioners In Nigeria / Nigeria Yellow Pages And Offline Mobile Business Directory / Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.