Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Have You Ever Torn A Polymer Note? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Torn A Polymer Note? (478 Views)

CBN To Change Polymer Notes To Paper / CBN To Issue N5, N10, And N50 Notes In Polymer Substrate Like The N20 Note / The New Naira Coins And Polymer Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Torn A Polymer Note? by Korrection(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2013
Nairalanders i have torn several polymer notes out of annoyance because sellers wont take it from me so whats the need? If its torn abit you cant mend it,if its shrinked ,you cant use it so whats the need..I think the paper tender is better..Thank God they are not in higher denominations.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Pig/pork Supplier???????? / Charcoal Supply, Call Me 08101269295 / Golden Rules For Making Money: Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.