Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. (1776 Views)

What Happened To Faze(mr.kolomental)?? / Kolomental Vs. For Instance / Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by aluta4live: 1:15am On Apr 17, 2008
Men faze is a real, kolo man, have u guys heard his kolomental remix? its called phsycolomental.

Heres a link:

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=music.index&id=1258&search=Psykolomental%20(Kolomental%20Remix)
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by deola1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2008
This is my best remix ever in Africa
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by mrjuwon: 2:07am On Apr 20, 2008
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by 9ja4eva: 4:58am On Apr 20, 2008
2 much

Faze na d man
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by aluta4live: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2008
mrjuwon do you know the definition of spamming?
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by mrjuwon: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2008
No please what is spamming. I posted a reply which is of relevance to the topic. So I would like you to define spamming. I cannot even believe I am replying to your stupid answer. Who the Bleep are you to tell me I am spamming when I posted a perfectly legit reply to the topic. You are a fucking fool. Seriously argh people like you must get slapped on a daily basis, seriously. I suggest you finish your cheap ass IT class under the bridge and get your definitions right.
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by aluta4live: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2008
mrjuwon do you know the definition of manners and home training?

i was hoping to download physkolomental on the link you gave, but i didnt find anything related to it there (except you will go and add it now), not even on the player to listen to!
All i find is some crazy ass wack blog from some boring author.

besides i think its better you create your own thread, if you truely have the song for download and upload it to rapidshare or something we can access.

help us to make nairaland better
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by mrjuwon: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2008
Wow you must be really stupid. I just clicked the link again and wow the download link for psykolometal is still there. I mean honestly, you must be really stupid. Another darn stupid country person of mine. Really "help make naira land better". Please click the link again and scroll down, it is there, faze psykolomental. You soooo stupid. You talking about manners and shit. It obviously shows you have no inkling on how to use the internet. Learn one word from Readers' Digest and band it around. Like I said you need slapping.
I am guessing whoever owns the site uses sendspace to host stuff cuz when i downloaded from it, it was sendspace it took me too. Problem with sendspace is it shows adverts sometimes which is probably what happened to you cuz it happened to me when i tried to downoad and I just refreshed the page. So really u see, i am not a spammer you fucking fool

by the way I clicked the same link i posted in the forum and it worked. If you cannot afford a proper computer then dont take it out on me. Argh u irritate me seriously just to think you are sat there feeling really smart when you just a bumbling fool
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by aluta4live: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2008
i mean no disrespect mrjuwon, i only asked because i couldnt find the link, and youre just being all rude and everything.
Am starting to think that song (KOLOMENTAL) was a dedication to you.

I might irritate you but "if you no send me oh, people plenty wey send me oh, am not alone, aluta4live, my broda, e no be crime, make i say wat i wanna say, only Gods knows that i love you, but you need to change your attitute, I no say you no send me but i send you".

am at office now, i will try the link again when i get home. One love my brother, try to be more polite, its a small world.
Re: Faze With Psycholomental - Kolomental Remix Listen. by alisigwe(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2008
it's really a small world,thats what i learnt 4rm listening to real Hip hop

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download This Song? / Oshamo ~ Teeto Ft Tha Suspect / Onitemi And Oloo Mi Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.