Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Kiss But I Dont Exchange Saliva – Actress Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Kiss But I Dont Exchange Saliva – Actress Halima Abubakar (1362 Views)

Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Ruggedman Denies Dating Actress Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kiss But I Dont Exchange Saliva – Actress Halima Abubakar by ccsexyluv: 2:07pm On May 05, 2013

Do you get carried away when acting romantic scenes?

Never. In fact, I don’t kiss deeply on set. I don’t like to exchange saliva. It has happened like three times when an actor complained that I refused to open my mouth when kissing. And I was like, ‘must we exchange saliva before the message is passed across?’ I am a woman and he’s a man so I draw boundaries. Although, I kiss to convince viewers about what the character is all about, I am not going to go gaga because I am trying to play a role. I can’t go crazy because I am shooting a movie, I have boundaries.

Is it that your man might get angry if you do?

Not really but there are things to do and not to do. He’s a man and he would get jealous but aside that one should know where to put a stop.

What comes to your mind when you remember those days when you used to bare your cleavages?

It was just advert, an advert I did for a laundry company. It was just an audition picture where I was wearing a bikini. Back then, it was a big deal in our society but nowadays it’s common because ladies put pictures like that on their BB and nothing happens.

What effects did the pictures have on you then?

Read More: http://ning.it/11LvA3C
Re: I Kiss But I Dont Exchange Saliva – Actress Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 05, 2013
Ohhh pleaseeeeee. A passionate kiss is needed to pass across certain message. How about no kissing for her on screen? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Kiss But I Dont Exchange Saliva – Actress Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 05, 2013
@OP
this is why many if not all of these BS Nollywood actors and actresses will NEVER have an inch of a chance to become proper actors/actresses. if she was acting in a movie with a PROPER directors then A) they would have done screen tests before the shoot, B) there would be a script that specifically says what kind of kiss she has to perform C) she would have had a contract that stipulates what she has to do on set and D) she would be fired on the spot and sued for not complying to that said contract, if she refused to kiss the way she was instructed to.

NONSENSE NOLLYWOOD AND ITS PEOPLE THAT CALLS THEMSELVES ACTORS!

2 Likes

Re: I Kiss But I Dont Exchange Saliva – Actress Halima Abubakar by lulukay(f): 4:39pm On May 05, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
this is why many if not all of these BS Nollywood actors and actresses will NEVER have an inch of a chance to become proper actors/actresses. if she was acting in a movie with a PROPER directors then A) they would have done screen tests before the shoot, B) there would be a script that specifically says what kind of kiss she has to perform C) she would have had a contract that stipulates what she has to do on set and D) she would be fired on the spot and sued for not complying to that said contract, if she refused to kiss the way she was instructed to.

NONSENSE NOLLYWOOD AND ITS PEOPLE THAT CALLS THEMSELVES ACTORS!
Tell it to then#gbam#

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Or Tacky? Miss-k's Captivating Birthday Pictures / Where Are The Schools Davido Promised To Build? / Linda Ikeji Hooks Up On Babyface's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.