Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills (23599 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Visits Alexreports At The Hospital Over Accident / Photo: Sophie Momodu Writes Hospital Over Contaminated Breastmilk Report / Psquare’s Second Baby’s Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Hospital Bil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by ismokeweed1(f): 2:04pm On May 06, 2013
virgin + disvirgin = new born baby

new born baby - father = BAS.STARD !!!

ANS: this kid is a 'potential' baztard until the DNA test proves otherwise

former VIRGIN beauty queen . . . PELE OOoo !
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by spikesC(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2013
Lmao, singing Psquare's the Game Is Over grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 06, 2013
A beauty queen dat can noy aford 1,m naira. She is decieving her by that name. However let her family pay d bill. after d DNA,let dem sit P2 down and give him his bill.He is nt going nowere if d Child is his.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by magnificentsk(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2013
whats wrong with this j town hustlers, i heard they went to perform in one among the African countries and can not be able to settle the bill they incurred claim responsibility and move on, copy from 2baba, nija babes like fame and goody bag, u got it.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by mruwaifo(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2013
FOOLISHNESS IN BOTH HIGH AND LOW PLACES . THE FATHER OF THE GIRL EVEN HAS MOUTH TO TALK !!!!!!!!!
Moral decadence will always rob people of their sense of human dignity. Now she wishes she had the baby in a local hospital . The Money she use fly go U.K to born would have lasted half a year of raising the child in Nigeria .
RUBBISH
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 06, 2013
Gbam!! Everyone is blaming the girl like it no longer takes two to tango. He had s.ex with a minor, in some countries, that would have been punishable by law. Jo o, if he was man enough to knack a young babe, he should also be man enough to accept responsibility. Otan!!
GH Swagg:

He didn't want the baby?...Tell him next time he should keep his pants zipped angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by chiefkeef: 2:10pm On May 06, 2013
adaobi123: Why go to London and give birth ?

To do shakara or what ? undecided

Yet you cant afford the bills.....mttchheewww

Then help a sister out it will make a difference
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 06, 2013
chiefkeef:

Then help a sister out it will make a difference

Is it my problem ? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 06, 2013
Another 2face idibia.......may God help us.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: If my dreams come tru 2moro nw, and I come dey famous and rich na so I go kiss girl nine months later she go say she get belle for me......thurnder fire all those gold diggers who run after rich guys.....una nor see mary the mother of Jesus, na capenter na be her boyfriend, why can't our naija girls do such....Gold diggers ..I spit
This is good tell them. Many guys are still single,they are also doing well,but all this high hill girls want already make only.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by fuckluv(f): 2:12pm On May 06, 2013
The girl's family members are desperados. They want to make it by all means tongue
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by chiefkeef: 2:13pm On May 06, 2013
adaobi123:

Is it my problem ? undecided

I thought you were giving her advice, I think she went uk because she want to become UK citizen. But don't NHs helps her
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2013
chiefkeef:

I thought you were giving her advice, I think she went uk because she want to become UK citizen. But don't NHs helps her

grin grin

Giving birth to a baby in the uk does not make you a citizen automatically.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by chiefkeef: 2:18pm On May 06, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

Giving birth to her baby in the uk does not make you a citizen automatically.

Really this don't spoil my future plans
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by GHSwagg: 2:19pm On May 06, 2013
ItsModella: Gbam!! Everyone is blaming the girl like it no longer takes two to tango. He had s.ex with a minor, in some countries, that would have been punishable by law. Jo o, if he was man enough to knack a young babe, he should also be man enough to accept responsibility. Otan!!

ROTFLMAO!!! Itsmodella baby, you don kill me ooo! cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=dannysteve99@ya] This is good tell them. Many guys are still single,they are also doing well,but all this high hill girls want already made.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by yuzedo: 2:23pm On May 06, 2013
ARES:

hehehehehe, did you guys see where the girl's father had the mouth to say that his daughter was faithful to the musician...
them dey porous your daughter and u didnt caution ur daughter or make sure that the pay a bride price, now u open your mouth to say that ur daughter was faithful....
Baby mama: Some fathers would have almost flogged the pregnancy out of the child,this father is looking for Mercedes Benz and a house in Abuja as compensation.
grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 06, 2013
chiefkeef:

Really this don't spoil my future plans

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sorry
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by brownlord: 2:25pm On May 06, 2013
ogusbaba1: [P Square’s Second Baby's Mother Hold In London Hospital Over Unpaid Hospital Bill
Nigeria’s hip hop sensation, P Square (real name Paul Okoye), has reportedly abandoned the mother of his second baby in a London hospital where the woman recently gave birth to the entertainer’s baby.

A few weeks after welcoming his first new born baby in Atlanta, P Square – who is also known as P2 – had another baby delivered for him in a London hospital by a former beauty pageant contestant. However, this time, P Square has refused to claim paternal responsibility for the baby boy.

SaharaReporters learnt that the new baby’s mother is Elshama Benson Igbanoi, a 19-year-old and former Miss Plateau State. Our sources disclosed that she gave birth at the Queen Charlotte and Chelsea Hospital on Du Cane Road, London W12 0HS.

Our sources said the new mother had been in touch with P2, but he had not been forthcoming beyond telling her that he plans to arrive in London for a DNA test to ascertain paternity. SaharaReporters spoke to the woman’s father, Benson Igbanoi, in Abuja. Mr. Igbanoi stated that his daughter was faithful to the musician. He also revealed that he had sent several emails to P Square concerning his daughter’s pregnancy for him, but had received no response.

Another source said Elshama's family had contacted Paul Okoye's father and aunt to persuade the musician to accept responsibility for his baby.

Ms. Elshama insists that she never slept with any man except for P2, adding that she lost her virginity to him when she was 17 years old.

SaharaReporters learnt that the London hospital where she gave birth has not received any payments. “The hospital has been harassing both Elshama and her mother to pay hospital bills of over £5,000 that have been incurred,” said one source. The baby boy has been named Michelle Paul Okoye.

In a twist to the story, a source close to the former beauty queen said Ms. Elshama was a close friend to Anita, the other woman who gave birth to another baby for P2 a few weeks ago in Atlanta, Georgia.

Chai God purnish devil, so tey na d girl papa dey bomb ( yahoo ) psqaure and dey wait for reply, oga no vex maga no free pay
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by francescainnoce(f): 2:26pm On May 06, 2013
I just wonder....(mean not to be rude) but does it mean this musician have no respect for ladies anymore....
is it that some ladies are this cheap or they now lack the common sense of understanding..
why bring a child forth to this world with scandal and shame...
God have mercy.....
tomao now they will be dragging and killing themselves for property and next of kin...
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 06, 2013
GH Swagg:

ROTFLMAO!!! Itsmodella baby, you don kill me ooo! cheesy
He is not saying he did,nt sleep with d so called beauty Queen.but Let her settle d bills first.If u want to be seen with celebrity,u must also be equal to d tax too.5.000 is nt that much 4 ur first child. Remember this Child we no more look 4 VISA again to travel to London.With that her family should close eye and pay d bills.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by daduke2k(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2013
Why should someone in his right senses get a girl pregnant and refuse to claim the baby? Let's just say that paul is not the father , why should the stupid girl knowing that her parents aint rich g̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ to the UK to have her baby? Abi berra hospital don finish for Naija? Wcome, u dis girl werrin be ur name? U be scammer abi n̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ learner.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by stonemind(f): 2:32pm On May 06, 2013
smothly: Wonders shall never end
which wonders MUMU
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by otokx(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2013
my dear give us light o
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by bakynes(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2013
adaobi123:

Abi ?

Na passport tings grin
obviously you guys still live in the past Giving birth to a kid in Britain doesn't give the kid any citizenship
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by anitank(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2013
So Baby Mamaism has become a full time job that even fathers will fight tooth and nail to keep their daughters in the business?? SMH

Our morals have obviously gone 6ft with our fore-fathers

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by bakynes(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
He is not saying he did,nt sleep with d so called beauty Queen.but Let her settle d bills first.If u want to be seen with celebrity,u must also be equal to d tax too.5.000 is nt that much 4 ur first child. Remember this Child we no more look 4 VISA again to travel to London.With that her family should close eye and pay d bills.
Ignorant fellow plenty for here o giving birth in London doesn't give a child automatic passport anymore.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by konn: 2:49pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2013
bakynes: obviously you guys still live in the past Giving birth to a kid in Britain doesn't give the kid any citizenship

Im guessing you didnt see my other post undecided

Stop taking life seriously tongue

adaobi123:

grin grin

Giving birth to a baby in the uk does not make you a citizen automatically.
Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by theripper3: 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
Small small girls and their love for prrrick nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by crackhaus: 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
Baby mama:

Who is speaking
You or the crack
hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills by bakynes(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2013
adaobi123:

Im guessing you didnt see my other post undecided

Stop taking life seriously tongue

Na you I con follow for Nairaland wey I go know say u don correct yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Features In His First Nollywood Movie. Spotted On A Movie Set / Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland / Seyi Shay Looking Sleek & Sexy In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.