Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

[pics + Video]: Husband Beheads Wife For Infidelity [pics + Video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [pics + Video]: Husband Beheads Wife For Infidelity [pics + Video] (1870 Views)

Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) / Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) / Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[pics + Video]: Husband Beheads Wife For Infidelity [pics + Video] by waleswizzy: 8:10pm On May 05, 2013
The World is Truly coming to an End!!!!!!

According to reports, the woman in the video was beheaded by her husband for her infidelity, and the next thing that came to his head is to behead his wife the most annoying part was the fact that his friends were around and taking pics
So So Sad... How can such thing happen in the modern time!

Download video from : /p3qGSz-1WB

i kind of posted it in a wrong thread searched around for the right one bt ddnt get please moderate

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband handling My Daughter's Breasts, Wife Tells Court / What Does Cultist Gain By Becoming A Member? / Police Raid Woman’s House, 9 Human Skeletons Found (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.