Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter (6246 Views)

Photos From The Funeral Ceremony Of Singer, Nomoreloss / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by allnaijayouths: 9:45am On May 06, 2013
Sources gathered that the Governor of delta state is the true father of Omawumi's Child, it was also gathered that the singer's child has the face of the governor.

The First Lady was bittered after hearing and confirming the story which almost cost them their relationship. The situation is actually under control at the moment but the governor is under close watch by his wife who threatened to jail omawumi if she comes an inch close to her husband.. More Info coming soon.

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Lilimax(f): 9:46am On May 06, 2013
There you go again...
Where is the Source??.
Else it will be classified as unconfirmed Gossip angry

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by EveryLadY(f): 9:47am On May 06, 2013
you people has started this gossip again. Please these are public figures and you op should guard against spreading unverified stories about them.Not that it cannot be true but then make sure of what you are saying. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Osama10(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2013
We are watching.
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by unikchyka(f): 10:08am On May 06, 2013
where d pikin pishure?
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by mymadam(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2013
Every_LadY: ...Not that it cannot be true but then make sure of what you are saying.

Tell them, buddy, tell them. All the same, is the moderator alive & well? God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by SlyIg(f): 12:35pm On May 06, 2013
Op, post the governor's and the baby's picture too make we compare and contrast to the glory of our amebor readers.

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 06, 2013
Singing ...
Oga buy me bottom belle coolu my heart ehe
Oga buy me bottom belle coolu my heart ehe
Bonsuwe! Azikiwe
Bonsuwe! Ah yo ah yo
Bonsuwe! Azikiwe
Bonsuwe! Ah yo ah yo o

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2013
Dis low lives would do anything to jump poverty ... From her Nkwobi business to the governor's bed. Lmmaaaaooooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by pendusky(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2013
t
allnaijayouths: Sources gathered that the Governor of delta state is the true father of Omawumi's Child, it was also gathered that the singer's child has the face of the governor.

The First Lady was bittered after hearing and confirming the story which almost cost them their relationship. The situation is actually under control at the moment but the governor is under close watch by his wife who threatened to jail omawumi if she comes an inch close to her husband.. More Info coming soon.
t
When did u start acting Linda Ikeji? Huh?

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by stonemind(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2013
Airforce1: Dis low lives would do anything to jump poverty ... From her Nkwobi business to the governor's bed. Lmmaaaaooooo grin

you be aboki FOOL
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by yuzedo: 3:11pm On May 06, 2013
So dat short-engine, dwarf-dÏck, eshu-looking morrafocka haff suck dis sweet brezz of Omwawumi?? Chei! Money can make you "enter" places. grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by luvablesam(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2013
In my dictionary d word 'IMPOSSIBLE' doesnt exist!
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2013
Is this True please do not spoil people's name
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Airforce1(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2013
stone-mind:

you be aboki FOOL

Don't let me insult yo father
He didn't do me anything

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by sexymoma(f): 3:45pm On May 06, 2013
SlyIg: Op, post the governor's and the baby's picture too make we compare and contrast to the glory of our amebor readers.
dat tru, i thot am gonna c d baby's pics to convince me..
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by fuckluv(f): 3:57pm On May 06, 2013
Haters at it again!Sorry Omawunmi, d price to pay for being a celeb embarassed
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Tabawababy(f): 4:28pm On May 06, 2013
My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. I am a new friend of the nairaland. I joint today. Pls how can I make new posting into nairaland? And pls I am sick. I have my grain headache. Welldone my friends.
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by DisGuy: 5:31pm On May 06, 2013
allnaijayouths: Sources gathered that the Governor of delta state is the true father of Omawumi's Child, it was also gathered that the singer's child has the face of the governor.

rubbish story, Nigerian woman will divorce her (governor) husband for knocking up another gal-- impossible

jail her for wetin, even more lies when she can have her deleted for less than 10k shiooor !
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by fr3do(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2013
This is pure defamation
can u back this up with evidence atleast pics.
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Tabawababy(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2013
They are wicket in this nairalnder. They band me in the order trading because I tell my new friend Shugamania and Spikes C about my boyfriend Danliti who finish from our school in ligal Kano and he is going to low school. Toh wallahi no matter who you are you must come to us lowyers to stand for you before the george because you can not hire motor pack thug to depend you because he dont have ligal prowess. Welldone
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Acidosis(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2013
and some people would call this girl celeb, model, role model, mentor etc... grin

If I were the governor's wife, I'll gun her down... bloody adulterer hooked with a harlot wanderer...
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Acidosis(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy: My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. I am a new friend of the nairaland. I joint today. Pls how can I make new posting into nairaland? And pls I am sick. I have my grain headache. Welldone my friends.

Before u start learning how to make new posting into nairaland ,first, get a brighter grammar textbook for nursery and primary schools.

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Tabawababy(f): 7:15pm On May 06, 2013
Acidosis:

[i]Before u start learning how to make new posting into nairaland, [/i]first, get a brighter grammar textbook for nursery and primary schools.
Mr man I am more than nursery and primary school. I am going to school of Ligal Studying in kano and in 2015 I will be going to low school to become a lowyer.
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Acidosis(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:
Mr man I am more than nursery and primary school. I am going to school of Ligal Studying in kano and in 2015 I will be going to low school to become a lowyer.

Did you say Kano?

Alright dear, studying hard & be good. cool
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Tabawababy(f): 7:23pm On May 06, 2013
Acidosis:

Did you say Kano?

Alright dear, studying hard & be good. cool
Ok thanks my friend. But how can I do new posting?
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:
Ok thanks my friend. But how can I do new posting?

Just click on the section that best fit your topic.... and below the section, you'll see a link "create a new topic". click on it and start your posting.

btw, my friend would you like to hear from me? I have some words for you I wouldn't like to type here.
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Tabawababy(f): 7:56pm On May 06, 2013
Acidosis:

Just click on the section that best fit your topic.... and below the section, you'll see a link "create a new topic". click on it and start your posting.

btw, my friend would you like to hear from me? I have some words for you I wouldn't like to type here.
Oh ok thanks my friend. Tell me the thing so I can put it in my new posting.
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by ccsexyluv: 8:05pm On May 06, 2013
[size=40pt]

The Man Who Impregnated Singer Omawumi Finally Exposed : http://ning.it/11Onkjp[/size]
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Soloblincus(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2013
O boy, uduagan dey flex ooo. My babe, choi
Re: The Governor Of Delta Is The Father Of Singer Omawumi's Daughter by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:
Oh ok thanks my friend. Tell me the thing so I can put it in my new posting.

Your make-up isn't pleasant. Try & wipe that thing off your lips
#no offence intended. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

"For You Alone?" - Fans React To The Breakfast Mercy Aigbe Is Having On Bed / See How Tacha Reacted When She Saw Her Bills At A Ghanaian Eatery / People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.