Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh (6155 Views)

Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Ali Baba Kisses His Wife, All Loved Up In New Photos / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
The actor dished out in a new interview that when he first met his wife,all he thought about was "I GATTA HAVE HER". HE SAID ..
that's all i thought about. But as time went on they started working together as a family in the popular drama series TINSEL. He noticed that she always had a way of drawing attention to herself when she walks into a room. He said: If anyone told me she would be my wife,I would not agree to that. But here we are today.

Source: Buzz news

1 Like

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Acekidc4(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Choii!!Sharp Bad Niggagringrin

1 Like

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Tattooboy: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Acekidc4:
Bad nigga gone good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by basholodan(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sharp Guy
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
But your palabas segigrin

1 Like

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by mizzochocinco: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
She managed to trap him forever lol grin
Many will miss an opportunity of marrying a good woman all in the name of "hit and run" he is lucky he got to know her before he made a mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
That's why the adage says, what you don't intend to eat, you don't smell it.
Now you are hooked, though for good.
But some are not that lucky.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by enoqueen: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ok.

1 Like

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Nairalane: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now, Its Hit And Roll
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Rubis(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
This happen to many many guys, you lucky though
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by mesoade(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hit and run untop babalawo pikin . . . Na 1 chance b dat
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by pretydiva(f): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Really..tel me more
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Flygeriansteve: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
He hit and stayed Speak of tasting the cherry before you buy it wink
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by SplendidE(f): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na My Fine Sister U Bn Wan Hit Run Abi?,mr Chris, God Don Catch U 2day
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by chinnyonwu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
How did what he sed translate 2 ''hit and run"? angry
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by LesbianBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
He is in lust with her. I dont think he is in love with her. The babe ass is big o!
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oya clap for your self Kwame Mensah!
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by IceSplash(f): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Very good bad guy
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good for him.
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by iamrealdeji(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Who is Chris Atoh?
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Ladybluecash(f): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
How i wish d prayer wey i dey pray for ds yeye celebrities go dey work,,,, i pray ur marriage wil neva crash in jesus name.... I hate divorce nd it wil nt b ur portion chris nd dami

1 Like

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Jessymez1(f): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bad market for you d girl juju pass ur own
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Deefuray(f): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ok
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by CrazyScientist: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Acekidc4:

I swear na topic not the article influence your comment... grin
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by mydex93(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Who is Chris Atoh?
he's the newly elected speaker House of assembly lagos...8th assembly

1 Like

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by iamrealdeji(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
mydex93:
he's the newly elected speaker House of assembly lagos...8th assembly
no,The present speaker of the House of Assembly is Rt. Hon Adeyemi Ikuforiji
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Acekidc4(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I swear na topic not the article influence your comment... grin
Na Confirm truth you talk ohgringrin Ah no read amu At all!!grin
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by mydex93(f): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
no,The present speaker of the House of Assembly is Rt. Hon Adeyemi Ikuforiji
ikuforiji's tenure ended last week wednessday
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
oh!.......oh oh oh oh oh....so na u she marry?? Oya wait first...i dey cum ur house now. E get wetin i wan discuss wit u chris......

Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by tpiadotcom: 12:42am On Jun 07, 2015
mesoade:
Hit and run untop babalawo pikin . . . Na 1 chance b dat

lord have mercy on these celebrities.
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by whizqueen(f): 3:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Her something was sweet that's why tongue
Re: When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2015
whizqueen:
Her something was sweet that's why tongue
What do you mean by something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Have Been Fantasizing About That Girl's Orange (picture) / See Photos Of The Man That Started The #10YearsChallenge. / Victoria,david Beckham Expecting A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.