Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? (10953 Views)

Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? / Cashless Nigeria: How Would Churches Cope? / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Jbrain88: 10:15am On May 06, 2013
I have seen people talk about this email processing,i knw it works but dont knw if it works in Nigeria,those doing it use paypal and paypal dont accept us,so if there is any other geniue way to bypass paypal.i realy want to go into it.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by neksummi(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2013
Most of these email processing stuffs are rubish! I do not know of any genuine one.

2 Likes

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Jbrain88: 12:05pm On May 06, 2013
Well u mayb right,but y will people bring up business topics they knw neva exist
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by fideco: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Its true that there are email processor jobs that are scams but so is every other online biz. There are also legitimate email processing jobs of which am partaking in and making some money. So its real, and u get paid instantly.
As a Nigeria, you can receive ur payments through Payza and withdraw using exchangers.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Jbrain88: 4:14am On Jun 30, 2013
So hw do i start dat.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 30, 2013
its NOT A SCAM
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2013
Jbrain88: So hw do i start dat.

You can start by getting your Email Processing Material.
Goto www(dot)homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2013
fideco: Its true that there are email processor jobs that are scams but so is every other online biz. There are also legitimate email processing jobs of which am partaking in and making some money. So its real, and u get paid instantly.
As a Nigeria, you can receive ur payments through Payza and withdraw using exchangers.

Please post the site link here.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lins01:

Please post the site link here.
In the Email Processor program, there is no website, company or boss to watch over you.
You will be supplied with all the information you need. All you need is to follow the steps in the Material.
For more questions pls visit www.homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com/FAQ
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by fideco: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2013
Your earnings are unlimited but 100% dependent on your ability to work.

1 Like

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by samee72(f): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pls fedeco can u enlighten us more on how to go about it I'm interested but dn't knw how to go abt it

1 Like

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls fideco put more light. lets us see how ur own works. help ur fellow broda. thanks and God bless.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by bassdow: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2013
for those that said email processing is a scam and for those who ask if every online biz is a scam, i will tell you that every genuine biz has a scam. What i mean by that is that wether online or offline biz, there will always exist 2 versions of it of which one will be genuine and the other a scam. On the internet, there are far more scam opportunities than genuine one but doing a careful analysis coupled with the right information, you will be able to differenciate the good from the bad. Genuine email processing companies exist as well as the bad ones and you are likely to pass over the genuine ones and chose the bad ones because the bad ones always pays higher than the genuine ones in other to attract potential victims. Even a genuine internet company today might become a scam tomorrow. So i will advice you find some one trust worthy to direct you or if you are good enough then you can use google but thats only if you are good enough cos most of those sites are very smart.

1 Like

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by fideco: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
samee72: Pls fedeco can u enlighten us more on how to go about it I'm interested but dn't knw how to go abt it
Thanks for your interest! The Email Processor is a system that has been proven to work. To start you must first get the Email Processor Material @ www.homebiznig(dot)webs(dot)com
This Material will give you access to all the tool you need to succeed.
Note: Your earnings as an Email Processor depends on your ability to work.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by fideco: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
dudkko: pls fideco put more light. lets us see how ur own works. help ur fellow broda. thanks and God bless.
I have been workin as an Email Processor for more than a year and it has worked for me.
In the Email Processor, all you need to do is follow the steps in the Material.
Your work as an Email Processor is to be posting ads in classifieds sites. Now, sample ads has already been provided to give you a headstart and also a list of free classified ads is provided for you to place ur ads.
This is what you re expected to be doing daily. Just like any business whether online or offline you must post ads for people to see what u have.
When interested prospects who saw ur ads and are ready to pay will pay $25 and then send u a Request Email. Now you will process the Email sent to u by clients by sending a product to them. The Product u will send out is also provided for u in the Material. (This product contains a list of legitimate paid survey, focus groups, mystery shopping and get paid to read emails sites. This is what u re posting about and its the product u will be paid $25 for).
So all the steps on how to place an ad and insert your email address and account details will be shown to u in the Material.
For more goto www(dot)homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by fideco: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Please, if you re looking for a way to get rich then the Email Processor is not for you. This is not a get rich scheme or Hyip that u can get rich over night.
This is a Business Oportunity that you can build on gradually and putting some efforts. Unlike any other program, there is no referal, no minimum withdrawal cos u re paid directly into ur account.
So whether or not you will make money depends on you and ur ability to work.

1 Like

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by fideco: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2013
As a Nigerian you can use Payza for receiving payments. Create free account @ www.payza.com
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by fideco: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Just processed two emails this morning! Working as an Email Processor needs patience and hardwork. You are guaranteed to get paid for each Email you Process.
Start now @ homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com

1 Like

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
@fideco~ with due respect,pls stop directing ppl to your website in other to make money from innocent newbies here.if you really want to help your fellow brothers then do it here,i think dats the essence of a forum like NL and not an avenue for info marketers to advertise product/service,if everybody is like you nairaland wouild not have been wot it is 2day.see wot ppl like 2sexy,mrnesty,exclessorfarm,isaactolu,shownmayor etc are doing to help there fellow nairanlanders.Try to cultivate the habit of "GIVING"

1 Like

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by ginamkpe: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
I ve tried it and discovered it to be a scam!a pity that my money was eaten,now i know better.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by gametalk: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello to you all, Fideco, i belived you can share the steps and how the email proccessors works for free.I know you can do that for the nairaland sake.
Do you know also an info-marketer you can use this free gift as back end to your products on your website.
Think about about it.
Good luck as i see you sharing the email processing steps.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
gametalk: Hello to you all, Fideco, i belived you can share the steps and how the email proccessors works for free.I know you can do that for the nairaland sake.
Do you know also an info-marketer you can use this free gift as back end to your products on your website.
Think about about it.
Good luck as i see you sharing the email processing steps.
better advise to him if he will stick to it
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
guyz,you have to be depending on your hand working and research when it comes to online business,u don't need a so called 'GURU' to spoon feed you if you are a kind of person looking for some1 there to give u a fish that means u will always fall victim of scammers.let google be the best of your frndz*WIT THIS,U'AR GUD TO GO.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks for all your comments but the least I can do is to guide you to succeed. Ask any question that will help u to understand and I will be so glad to help you.
I don't even have a good website, just a blog am using to make tins easy for me. So, I am not even a guru but the tools in the Email processor material are same as d ones some gurus use. You can get it for free elsewhere but I don't give it out.
Pls if u already have it I am ready to assist you.
If u still tink its a scam then its ur concern. Or as some1 posted here u can use google, then lets see how it goes.
Regards,
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2013
julius99: Thanks for all your comments but the least I can do is to guide you to succeed. Ask any question that will help u to understand and I will be so glad to help you.
I don't even have a good website, just a blog am using to make tins easy for me. So, I am not even a guru but the tools in the Email processor material are same as d ones some gurus use. You can get it for free elsewhere but I don't give it out.
Pls if u already have it I am ready to assist you.
If u still tink its a scam then its ur concern. Or as some1 posted here u can use google, then lets see how it goes.
Regards,
why can't u give it out?
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
why can't u give it out?
Because most people don't take it seriously when given to them for free.
The email processor is for serious minded people only.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
julius99:
Because most people don't take it seriously when given to them for free.
The email processor is for serious minded people only.
here i rest my case.pips, is left to u to take a decision
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
here i rest my case.pips, is left to u to take a decision
thanks, if you have anything you want to know about the Email Processor just post it.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
@fideco if you have actually made money show us the screen shots of how much you have earned. And how often do you withdraw?
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
julius99:
thanks, if you have anything you want to know about the Email Processor just post it.
am a seasoned online enterprenuer,am into forex trading,bet on market,domain flipping,affliate marketing and to mention few.i dnt think i will need anything concerning email processing or so 'okay' you can assit any1 that need it here so that others may learn,THE MORE U INPACT KNOWLEDGE THE MORE U UPDATE UR BRAIN.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
am a seasoned online enterprenuer,am into forex trading,bet on market,domain flipping,affliate marketing and to mention few.i dnt think i will need anything concerning email processing or so 'okay' you can assit any1 that need it here so that others may learn,THE MORE U INPACT KNOWLEDGE THE MORE U UPDATE UR BRAIN.
I do those programs u mentioned and unlike most affiliate programs u earn 100% commission working as an Email Processor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tugrow Be Trusted? / Common Problems With Water Dispenser And Possible Solutions / Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.