Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl (983 Views)

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by PastorKun(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2013
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?" "Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly. "Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know anything about shit?" And then she went back to reading her book.

tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by Areaboy2(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2013
Pastor Kun: An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?" "Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly. "Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know anything about shit?" And then she went back to reading her book.

tongue tongue tongue

Actually a great reply from the little girl, But it still says nothing about her faith/belief or lack of. Worse part is, this conversation goes both ways. You religious folks that claim exclusive knowledge on god and afterlife know very little or nothing about the life we have on earth and worse still absolutely nothing about anything outside our earth.

Think before you post mate undecided
Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 06, 2013
Huge facepalm..

I only hope that Pastor Kun posts these stories for comic relief...

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by PastorKun(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: Huge facepalm..

I only hope that Pastor Kun posts these stories for comic relief...

The stories still depict the truth. smiley
Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 06, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Yeah, the truth that GOD DID IT is the best solution to ignorance...

4 Likes

Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by PastorOluT(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I agree with you bro
Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by ijawkid(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Yeah, the truth that GOD DID IT is the best solution to ignorance...

Muskeeto you still haven't aÑswered 1 question I've been asking you.......

Are you an ATHEIST??......
Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by PastorKun(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2013
ijawkid:

Muskeeto is definitely not an atheist, he is just catching fun as an atheist wanna be.

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by Nobody: 2:03am On May 07, 2013
Yawn.......
Re: An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl by Nobody: 2:25am On May 07, 2013
ijawkid:

Na you set WAEC for yourself..
smiley

(1) (Reply)

..... / God Queries Me Whenever Politicians Visit Me ––TB Joshua! / The Entire Bible From Genesis To Revelation Covered In Sand Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.