Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ..... (996 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by gistyinka(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2013

Re: ..... by KriTic24A: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
We definitely know that nobody will want to go down without a fight.
Remember Adam refused to owned up when God questioned him then. Is it that God did not know Adam actually sinned? Yet he put up a 'good' defence for himself. Same thing goes for Eve. Everyone will rationalize his action one way or another irrespective of how glarringly exposed one is... undecided
Dear pastor, you have two "LAWSUIT" serves to you already.
Get a 'SAN' lawyer for yourself in the court of public opinion. We are waiting... COURT!!! grin grin
Re: ..... by DrummaBoy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is immensely shameful the sort of tradition we propagate and advocate in Christian ministry in this clime. In other saner places this man would have resigned or be called to. But since he is the owner of the church and not Jesus, he has all the right to do whatever he wants.

Why is he telling us that some people are asking him to keep quiet? What I would have expected is for him to use the sermon as an opportunity to tell his side of the story. He owes his congregants that much and then step aside until he is declared clean. The allegations against this man is not just Ese Walters. Many other young women have now come out to tell the same story. Does he have an answer to that also? Those people listening to him: is this the first time they are hearing the matter? It seem obvious to me that the matter of their pastor being a randy gentleman had been rumoured all over the church before Ese finally went to "press".

We await his "robust" response.
Re: ..... by larryUG(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
u go fear 'We'.who be the 'we' wey wan reply? just say u neva did it and not 'we will come up with a robust reply' shebi u said God said u shld be quiet, y una wan come up with robust reply? kukuma obey God nah.

(1) (Reply)

Does Ur Church Punish Late Comers? If Yes, Wat Type Of Punishement? / God Queries Me Whenever Politicians Visit Me ––TB Joshua! / Loogun-ede/ologun-ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.