Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (697003 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by funkyjms: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
abbeywasc:
hw u do am? on wat basis? And when did u do it? I nid to relocate frm wia i am.

Boss...redeploy...relocate? Wetin happen?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by madone: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls ooo wen ll they pay December money cos I need it bad bad is it first or second week or ll it be before Christmas?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Opiosko: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
madone: Pls ooo wen ll they pay December money cos I need it bad bad is it first or second week or ll it be before Christmas?
See this one ooh! omo u neva start to dey wait oh, na Jan 2014 tins. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by may3(f): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cutejay: Yeah i was in Yikpata oo. Whats RSM?
I was d female coper that bear the stick during matching in the last parade...RSM(regimental sergent major)

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Batch C13 for live!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2013
jeok:
hello @immanuelle, if am not mistaking, u made mention of being part of OBS, so I guess you knew one or two officials, do you know how much the brands(like Mtn, Guiness, etc) paid to come advertise and host shows at your camp or any camp for that matter, plz help me find out (I know this's kinda 'out of the blues' but I need the info).Thanks.

Airtel was in camp but I don't think they paid

Instead they sponsored programmes

Airtel came with the gifts that were presented to the miss camp, pretty face and all other winners, they also did a camp wide raffle draw.

Asides these, i dont think dey paid extra
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2013
Imanuelle:

Airtel was in camp but I don't think they paid

Instead they sponsored programmes

Airtel came with the gifts that were presented to the miss camp, pretty face and all other winners, they also did a camp wide raffle draw.

Asides these, i dont think dey paid extra
Alright, thank U very much, this info is really helpful. All the best at ur PPA!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
may3: I was d female coper that bear the stick during matching in the last parade...RSM(regimental sergent major)
oh ok nice one-but i didn't get the face well sha. All the best dear. Where were you posted for your PPA?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by may3(f): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Cutejay: oh ok nice one-but i didn't get the face well sha. All the best dear. Where were you posted for your PPA?
was posted to moro lg, 2hours frm town, wat abt u, hope u got a good posting
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
may3: was posted to moro lg, 2hours frm town, wat abt u, hope u got a good posting
yeah a private sec.school in Ilorin South L.G.A
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2013
Corper wee! Corper wee!! Corper wee!!!
Dis is to notify d entire 13c corpers, that a get together party will be coming up soon.
Get more info from @Adary, @legend, @stanzo, @papiDshipcapt, @fraze.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jibbish(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2013
D parrie must b in las gidi oo.. Reppin Asaya Camp...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
jibbish: D parrie must b in las gidi oo.. Reppin Asaya Camp...
d date, venue n time will be posted soon
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ujezeez(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
legendsilver: d date, venue n time will be posted soon
Lovely....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pay us allowee o make we dey go
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by frazegidi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
jibbish: D parrie must b in las gidi oo.. Reppin Asaya Camp...
Yeah its a lasgidi party n probably @ a beach bt †ђξ. Whole info will be communicated soon
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
I miss Paiko camp o. Niger corper but I'm looking for a way to relocate to Lagos sha

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Corper wee! Corper wee!! Corper wee!!!
All 13c corpers are hereby invited to a get together party in Lagos.
Venue, date n day will b posted soon
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
The party must take place in akwa-ibom
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ideology(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2013
legendsilver: Corper wee! Corper wee!! Corper wee!!!
All 13c corpers are hereby invited to a get together party in Lagos.
Venue, date n day will b posted soon
can batch B join I shd am in lagos or Uyo this Dec depending on time frame, or it can hold at both states to compensate for those in east and west (suggestion)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jazz04(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2013
Is it allowed to get posted to private firms? Even if I have request letter?
and any good ppa suggestion for Lagos? I was told to find an alternative place in case dey didn't post me to the private firm...
I camped in Gombe. Relocated to Lagos.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Cutejay: the camp was just there-i miss friends though and the man O war village and my platoon5 members the sweetest platoon ever.
Wao!ur platoon did well.my own platoon no try O(10)bt I no dey do parade,always in d Red cross org.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Accepted!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ahhh finally I'm back...airtel nearly gave me a heart attack on Sunday with a stupid message they sent me concerning their data subscription not to work on android from the 3rd of december.

Well I was thrown to south-west warri, where mosquitoes have been feasting on me, and rain falling incessantly.

I gotta cross the river to get to town or the market. But I thank God there's network, light and water in the corpers lodge.

...did I forget to say that things are effing expensive there imagine super glue...the one in a black tube is sold 40 bucks while the other type is 150. I can go on and on.

I was posted to a primary school that was fashioned out of wood and tarpaulins with little kids battling the ever oozing catarrh from their noses. I bluntly asked the proprietor to reject me which she did. Now I've been reposted to their LG HQ.

I'll be reporting for duty on the 12th of this month.

It is well even in the well!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls any useful info abt the missing girl will be highly appreciated.. Pls call the number in the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1541243/find-missing-ayobami-jaiyeola
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by FUBICUTIE(f): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
ideology:
can batch B join I shd am in lagos or Uyo this Dec depending on time frame, or it can hold at both states to compensate for those in east and west (suggestion)
wat abt those in d south?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jazz04(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Those relocated to Lagos, who knows how to get to the UBA bank at no 10 Adebe Village RD iganmu, that we were asked to go to?
Hope there is no deadline on the day we should go.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
mercyspeaks1: Wao!ur platoon did well.my own platoon no try O(10)bt I no dey do parade,always in d Red cross org.
oh red cross that's nice una try.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
I dont know why they gave us that silly Ecobank for allowee payment angry can you imagine no account number alert for almost a week i wanted to travel immediately we were through with the final clearance/registration of the account number ish we have to get to the banks ourselves to get it. I traveled last week sha....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Corpers weee ooo una don settle down? As for me i'm still waiting to be reposted as we planned the first rejection. LGI said i'm not allowed to do what i had in mind so i will just dance to her tune so that she wont mark my face. Anyway i hear say whether them repost us or not, our allowee na steady grin so i'm not bothered at all na them sabi cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
MissIndependent: I dont know why they gave us that silly Ecobank for allowee payment angry can you imagine no account number alert for almost a week i wanted to travel immediately we were through with the final clearance/registration of the account number ish we have to get to the banks ourselves to get it. I traveled last week sha....

Your own beta
Mine is a mortgage bank with just 1 branch
You can imagine the conconbility

BTW where una dey ?
E dun cold?

No camp pictures to share ?

Na wah oh
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Imanuelle:

Your own beta
Mine is a mortgage bank with just 1 branch
You can imagine the conconbility

BTW where una dey ?
E dun cold?

No camp pictures to share ?

Na wah oh
Lol Camp pictures plenty now maybe you should start by displaying yours first.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.