Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (694430 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
MissIndependent: Lol Camp pictures plenty now maybe you should start by displaying yours first.. grin

Lol

The thing is that I'm not really photogenic so I dread pictures

Anyways lemme put one up

Can't remember the exact day, but it's definitely one of the last days

Solo me

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Imanuelle:

Lol

The thing is that I'm not really photogenic so I dread pictures

Anyways lemme put one up

Can't remember the exact day, but it's definitely one of the last days

Solo me
Wow cool this should be camp fire night...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
All through my stay in Camp i didnt misplace a pin but on the last day, i misplaced my NYSC face cap as a result of running out of the hostels with our loads as early as 4am cry cry. Mehn that last day was not funny at all my legs were swollen as a result of the silly jungly boot we were given... i was like a pregnant woman. I will never wear that boot again until my Passing Out Parade...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by xscores(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013

Yea. Very well. Tasued?

Welcome back sis.
pls I have been trying to pay my acceptance fee but the response I gat is dat issuer not honoured / no such issuer and amount over maximum transaction, pls what will I do
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jazz04(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ecobank gombe don scam us... We payed 2k and till now no account number.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
MissIndependent: Wow cool this should be camp fire night...

Early morning things oh

Morning devotion

The lighted part is the admin building where the obs studio is located
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
MissIndependent: all through my stay in Camp i didnt misplace a pin but on the last day, i misplaced my NYSC face cap as a result of running out of the hostels with our loads as early as 4am cry cry. Mehn that last day was not funny at all my legs were swollen as a result of the silly jungly boot we were given... i was like a pregnant woman. I will never wear that boot again until my Passing Out Parade...

Me preferred my jungle boot sha
I misplaced my hoodie, e pain me sha.
I was impressed that a pin wasnt stolen from my hostel amidst the population.
Good people really do exist
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by An0nimus: 3:30am On Dec 10, 2013
MissIndependent: In this pic, camp stress was written all over me no thanks to the sun...i became dark sad
shocked
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by An0nimus: 3:32am On Dec 10, 2013
IMA how far? you fat pass me sha. I mean amgrin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 6:25am On Dec 10, 2013
An0nimus:
shocked
Y you open mouth?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2013
jazz04: Ecobank gombe don scam us... We payed 2k and till now no account number.
why 2k? We didnt pay anything to open a silly account we just went there with our NYSC slip signed by the LGI and our ID cards. You guys should go there yourselves they wont send you any alert oo very useless bank. We went to the bank for our account no. Ourselves...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2013
If i no pay my dues here,na sin...

Happy bday to a friend,colleague and brother(opeyemi)....one of d founding fathers gringrin nd movers of ds thread...

Wish ur days will be as special as you are...you are nt gettin older gringringrin ,you are only gettin better..

I celebrate you bro......
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2013
MissIndependent: Y you open mouth?
winnie omo ojodu gringrin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2013
An0nimus: IMA how far? you fat pass me sha. I mean amgrin

All join Sir
How your end?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2013
MissIndependent: why 2k? We didnt pay anything to open a silly account we just went there with our NYSC slip signed by the LGI and our ID cards. You guys should go there yourselves they wont send you any alert oo very useless bank. We went to the bank for our account no. Ourselves...

My bank will be deducting 1k from my allawee as bank charges
I prefer to call them akawo peeps sef
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Happy Birthday to my brother from another mother

One of the best nl guys I've ever known

I wish you joy and happiness Bro

I wish you success

Be happy

You're celebrated
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2013
MissIndependent: In this pic, camp stress was written all over me no thanks to the sun...i became dark sad

I swear you don't look stressed at all
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2013
omoteamac:
winnie omo ojodu gringrin
Lol Omo Abeokuta how far? grin grin grin

Happy Birthday to Opeyemmy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Imanuelle:

I swear you don't look stressed at all
hmnn i'm very stressed oo suffering and smiling under the Sun cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2013

You call that dark? Yours was better na. 2 days at Awgu, and all I could see on my skin were rash. It was spreading rapidly. I managed to stay for the first week and some days, the I left to take care of myself.

I would have preferred looking darker, but enjoy the three weeks drill.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2013
MissIndependent: hmnn i'm very stressed oo suffering and smiling under the Sun cheesy

Hmmm
You do know yourself better sha

The military guys in my camp carefully aimed at the fatty girls

Omo see sweating

Those are the set of persons I really did sympathize with

Looking at your skin I'd be quick to judge you dodged parade
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2013
j-slimz:

You call that dark? Yours was better na. 2 days at Awgu, and all I could see on my skin were rash. It was spreading rapidly. I managed to stay for the first week and some days, the I left to take care of myself.

Eeya i hope you are better now?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2013
j-slimz:

How is the drill fun?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Imanuelle:

Hmmm
You do know yourself better sha

The military guys in my camp carefully aimed at the fatty girls

Omo see sweating

Those are the set of persons I really did sympathize with

Looking at your skin I'd be quick to judge you dodged parade
Not really i dodged the boring lectures more...i think i dodged parade just thrice lol...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2013
MissIndependent: Not really i dodged the boring lectures more...i think i dodged parade just thrice lol...

Good for you
I started dodging when skill acquisition lectures started but I still had to get on board for general lectures to be able to write my articles

Imagine a skill lesson on website design which ended with opening of a google mail

No more no less
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Imanuelle:

Good for you
I started dodging when skill acquisition lectures started but I still had to get on board for general lectures to be able to write my articles

Imagine a skill lesson on website design which ended with opening of a google mail

No more no less
Hahaha those people were not serious at all they were just looking for who to exploit thank God i was never a victim cos i cant imagine myself learning/acquiring a skill in 2-3days amidst camp stress. I prefer to learn it outside camp if i wanted to...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2013
MissIndependent: Hahaha those people were not serious at all they were just looking for who to exploit thank God i was never a victim cos i cant imagine myself learning/acquiring a skill in 2-3days amidst camp stress. I prefer to learn it outside camp if i wanted to...

Exactly my point
Everyone had books and CDs
Even photocopied forms
All at exorbitant costs, everybody want milk corper dry
Why do people think corps members are rich?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2013
Imanuelle:

Exactly my point
Everyone had books and CDs
Even photocopied forms
All at exorbitant costs, everybody want milk corper dry
Why do people think corps members are rich?
Dont mind them how much is 19,800 sef? msteeww.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Joyeux: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Finafina(f): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
jinha:
in Abia we are up to 2300
in abj 3000
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by yame014: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Happy birthday Sir Opey...wishing you unlimited success in all ur undertakings...

Hello peeps...it's been a while..

@.imma, winnie, jslimz, fina fina and jinha i hail una...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.